--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Kart for SMK, and Seven for FF7.
Twitch account: www.twitch.tv/kartseven

1. Final Fantasy VII - Any%
Estimate: 8h30
Personal best: 7h48'45" [WR] (http://www.twitch.tv/kartseven/c/3558032 (part 1) - http://www.twitch.tv/kartseven/c/3558040 (part 2))
Console: PS2 Slim NTSC
Comments: WR was improved so many times these last 12 months, with a lot of new strats, and I guess it's still not over ! And it's a Final Fantasy... ^^

2. Super Mario Kart - All Cups GP150cc (race vs KVD)
Estimate: 0h40
Personal best: none
Console: SNES (NTSC)
Comments: don't worry if I don't have any PR for it, my experience on this game + a quick training will be enough to not be ridiculous... ^^
twitch.tv/siglemic

1. super mario 64 - 120 star race
Estimate: 2:00:00
Personal best: 1:44:01
Console: Wii VC
will be a lovely race w/ european sm64 players Cheesy
twitch.tv/fuzzyness

1.Super Mario 64 - 120 Star Race
Personal Best : 1:59:00 (will improve beforehand focusing on 70 star currently)
Console : N64
Race with the big guys in the community Cheesy Sicko, CPkaka, Siglemic, Holahu, ETC it would be great to have a big race for the stream!
Edit history:
Joshimuz: 2014-03-05 10:58:29 am
Joshimuz: 2014-03-05 10:54:01 am
Twitch account: http://www.twitch.tv/joshimuz

1. Mystery Game - Mysterious%
Estimate: 6:00:00
Personal best: ??:??:??
Console: ?????

No, its not GTA:V/IV

I've sent a direct message to the ESA SDA account with the details on this one.
The estimate is purely a guess as of right now, but yes, sub 6 returns with this one.
I'm hoping this will generate some hype, both beforehand due to MYSTERIOUS WOOOOO, and how it should be a fun run to watch.

2. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - Any%
Estimate: 6:00:00
Personal best: 5:53:05
Console: PC

This was a big hit at ESA last year. The run has really improved in the last few months and I only expect it to get better until ESA, hence the low estimate (Last year I did it in 6:12:XX)
Hopefully this could be a race between AT LEAST me and Tirean as we're really close in skill (one previous race came down to the last mission) and we both offer great commentary.
More people are interested in racing this (Such as UltimaOmega, current WR holder), and depending on limitations of who can attend and what the max race size for a PC game is, I would happily do a four way race.
Link: http://www.twitch.tv/joshimuz/c/3482373

3. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories - Any%
Estimate: 5:00:00
Personal best: 6:06:xx
Console: PS2

This is a GTA game that isn't run as much, it was only released on PSP and then ported to PS2 meaning most of us PC GTA runners don't play it. I've begun to take it up however, and I think its a fun game to speedrun.

If I am to do a good representation of this run at ESA however I will need a lot of practice as currently I'm not great with my PB being over an hour slower than the WR. I'm pretty confident that once I get a faster loading version and more practice I should be competitive enough to put in a good showing.

Link: http://www.twitch.tv/joshimuz/b/498478295 Can't find the full run, it seems broken into different videos and I never bothered to highlight it since it was a bad run
Edit history:
Baffan: 2014-03-09 09:47:55 am
Baffan: 2014-03-05 06:17:12 pm
Baffan: 2014-03-05 06:12:56 pm
Twitch account: http://twitch.tv/baffan

1. Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean - Any%
Estimate: 16h00
Personal best: 15:36:31
Console: GameCube (PAL) (Apparently not slower than NTSC because of "optimized 50Hz")
Link: www.twitch.tv/baffan/c/3462063
Yes, I know. Submit a 16 hours run is insane. But I have many reasons to do it. The game has a really interesting progression curve, the strategy aspect is very huge, and the challenge it represents makes it very interesting. I do not suggest incentives or bids because the game is already pretty long, but i still have some ideas. Of course I suggest to split the run in 2 parts, because nobody can endure 16 hours.
My current PB is 15h36 but I didn’t get much time to improve it. I made mistakes on my PB, which means I just need to do another run and I can do sub 15h20 easily. My goal is clearly sub 15h before ESA, so the estimate is REALLY in case of huge trolls in the run.
I made an attempt, that failed, where I commented everything like I could do at ESA, if you want: www.twitch.tv/baffan/c/3620351

2. Tales of Symphonia - NewGame+ Any%
Estimate: 7h00
Personal best: 6:41:24
Console: GameCube (NTSC)
Link: www.twitch.tv/baffan/c/3197535
Tales of Symphonia is the “Tales of” that made the series rebirth in America and Europe. The WR was improved so many times during the last months that we can hardly make it better for the moment. Recently we were at 7 hours, and now we are below 6h30 thanks to a lot of little improvements. The game has some cool glitches and skips, and even in NG+ the fights are intense. Not because they are hard, but because we have many things to do in order to save time.

3. Tales of Symphonia - Any%
Estimate: 8h20
Personal best: Around 9h (Offline)
Console: GameCube (NTSC)
The only run I made was for fun, following the NG route of Blackrazgriz who has the WR in 7h48 ( www.twitch.tv/blackrazgriz/c/3200632 ). With training, I can clearly reach sub 8h20.

I guess if Tales of Symphonia is chosen, only 1 category will be. Here are some suggestions.
Incentives
- NewGame run instead of NewGame+
- Softlock exhibition
- Exchange Zelos for Kratos (fangirls will love it)
Bids
- Character on screen (permanent bid war)
- Beach, Nobles or Individual costumes (NG+ only, possible permanent bid war but 20 seconds lost each time it happens)
Quote from LotBlind:
Note about this suggestion: I'm doing this on behalf of DarkDevastation for the following reason.

Thanks for submitting for me when I was away, but I don't plan on running Thief 2 at ESA. So I guess I'll be withdrawing this submission.
I'd like to withdraw my submission for Super Monkey Ball 2 , since I now know I probably won't be able to attend ESA anymore. Sorry for this.
Edit history:
Trineas: 2014-03-07 09:24:09 am
Trineas: 2014-03-07 09:02:24 am
Trineas: 2014-03-07 08:50:11 am
プラズマ
Twitch account: http://www.twitch.tv/trineas/

1. Mystical Ninja 2 Starring Goemon (Goemon's Great Adventure) - Any%
Estimate: 02:00:00
Personal best: 01:34:46
Console: Nintendo 64 (NTSC-J)
Link: I dont have a recording of my PB at hand right now, but you can find some random attempts and runs on my channel.
2.5D platformer and sequel to the popular Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon. Im currently the only western runner of the NTSC-J version and my current PB is 9 minutes off the current WR.
This game returns to the formula of the old Goemon games and is possibly the hardest platformer on the system, but is also a very fun and smooth run with hilarious glitches that are interesting to watch, even to the untrained eye, at the same time.
There are also two possible incentives: Costumes and singing along to the Impact Theme.

2. Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon - Any%
Estimate: 02:00:00
Personal best: 01:50:00
Console: Nintendo 64 (NTSC-J)
I havent touched this game in quite some time because Ive been focusing on the sequel, but Im planning to go back to it soon and get a sub 1:30.
So yeah, still thought I'd add it because these two games go well together.
Magical. Flying. Bathtub
I've got another game to submit, I've also updated my post on page 3:

9)Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee - any%
Estimate: 45:00
Personal Best: 42:38 (this will come down though)
Console: PS1 (PAL)
Why? Despite being one of the great all-time classics of the PS1 era (as well as being broken to all hell and a super fun watch), Abe has yet to make a marathon appearance at either a 'GDQ or ESA, and it's about time that changed.  After SamLaptop submitted his segmented run on PC in October, I've been learning the route and glitches on Playstation.  Watch as Abe climbs through floors, dies (but not really), turns invisible, flies through walls and completely ignores half of the sacred trials that he needs to save the mudokons.  Oh, and he also doesn't actually save the mudokons.  That would be too slow.

I don't have a video online as I'm unable to stream my playstation without losing video every 10 seconds but I'm working on it and I'll have something up here when it's ready to show.
The results are in
Submitting some more games since closing time is drawing near

2.Timesplitters: Future Perfect - Any% (hard)
Estimate: 1:40:00
Personal Best: 2:16:58.87
Consolse: Nintendo GameCube (PAL)
Link: Don't have one right now, because it got butchered by twitch and cut up into a bunch of different parts
This game was first, and last,  run at AGDQ 2013 in co-op mode, which is pretty different from the single player run. This game has you travelling across different periods of times in order to stop the big timesplitter war before it even began. During each time period you fight with different weapons and alongside different sidekicks and even your past/future self at some points. It's a very fun and fast-paced game that I'm sure will be appreciated. Both the estimate and my pb are big subjects to change, and I wanted a better run before submitting this game because, to be honest, it looks pretty bad when you submit a game with a pb that's slower than your estimate, but I've been working a lot on improving and I usually get better times on each mission when the RNG doesn't factor in too much. The reason why I haven't finished a run since is because RNG messes things up for me and I reset because I get times I don't want to have in a pb.

3.Drawfender - Any%
Estimate: 10:00
Personal Best: 7:32
Link: youtu.be/JhBkLE0dRYM
A really short flash game where your goal is to protect a big donor from assassins by drawing different objects to block cannonballs from hitting him. Decided to submit this just for the heck of it and I wouldn't mind running this on the second stream.
twitch account : http://www.twitch.tv/ryugu_no_shigan

1) The Binding of Isaac
Estimate : 25:00 (mom's heart); 30:00 (chest)
Personal Best : Mom's heart : 13:57, Chest : 33:17 (all on SRL), I've already make sub 10 for both of them (offline)
Console : PC
Because The Binding of Isaac is an awesome game, and maybe a race between some speedrunners could be great !

2) Super Meat Boy
Estimate : 25:00
Personal Best : 23:53
Console : PC
I speedrun it for two months, if I work on my run, I can do sub 22 without any problems

I got a bad computer by the way so I stream in a bad quality, that's a shame ^^
Good stuff Sig and Fuzzyness coming to ESA Smiley
Dog
^ Agreed FrankerZ b
Edit history:
Noobest: 2014-03-09 09:14:11 am
Noobest: 2014-03-08 03:04:36 pm
Noobest: 2014-03-08 02:50:11 pm
Twitch account: www.twitch.tv/noobest

1. Dark Souls - All bosses
Estimate: 1:50:00
Personal best: 1:27:36
All bosses run hasn't been done in a live marathon yet. The route also includes few newish tricks that haven't been on display.  PB route is not marathon friendly due to random weapon drop, but another magic based route that is just as fast would be used. Estimate should cover even the worst trainwreck. Link to PB: http://www.twitch.tv/noobest/c/3538995 Link to magic route run with old strats: http://www.twitch.tv/noobest/c/3171910

2. Half-Life 2 - Any% (scriptless, new engine)
Estimate: 2:20:00
Personal best: 2:01:43
To be part of the race, nothing else to add to what the others have said. PB link: http://www.twitch.tv/noobest/c/3736866

3. Dark Souls 2 - Any%
Estimate: -
Personal best: -
Console: PC / PS3
Might as well throw this here too half-jokingly. The game's being released on 11th so obviously no estimate or PB yet. Might be better to save this for bonus / next year.
Edit history:
Henjoness: 2014-03-09 08:19:19 am
Henjoness: 2014-03-09 08:19:16 am
Henjoness: 2014-03-09 08:19:16 am
Henjoness: 2014-03-08 03:29:06 pm
Henjoness: 2014-03-08 03:28:26 pm
Henjoness: 2014-03-08 03:28:06 pm
Henjoness: 2014-03-08 03:27:56 pm
Henjoness: 2014-03-08 03:27:22 pm
Henjoness: 2014-03-08 03:26:24 pm
Henjoness: 2014-03-08 03:26:10 pm
Henjoness: 2014-03-08 03:25:50 pm
Henjoness: 2014-03-08 03:22:10 pm
Henjoness: 2014-03-08 03:18:50 pm
Twitch account: www.twitch.tv/henjoness

1. Peggle Extreme - Any%
Estimate: 0:25:00
Personal best: 0:12:09
Vid http://www.twitch.tv/henjoness/c/3619392
2014 is the year Peggle returns as the #1 game for the general audience. With over 30 million downloads across over 7 platforms, Peggle is a force unlike any other.
Having this run at ESA will guarantee a huge amount of reinstalls from the audience because of the pure addiction that is Peggle.  Peggle Extreme is a cross over free promotional game made in cooperation with Valve and their billion dollar hit franchise Half-Life. Peggle does involve RNG, but its all part of the run, where quick decisions and precise shots make the difference between life and death in a run.
Peggle Extreme, due to its short length, means any skilled pegger should not go over 25 min even with some bad peg RNG.
So don't drop the ball on this opportunity for having a unique and special run, I would love to show off the game for the world to inspire new Peggle Grandmasters!

As a donation incentive: Extreme Fever could not be skipped like usual and Ode to Joy will be played in all its glory, no audience (in this case twitch chat) will be able to contain the utter hype that is Extreme Fever with Ode to Joy.

2. Ty The Tasmanian Tiger - Any%
Estimate: 1:20:00
Personal best: N/A
Console: GC/Xbox
Ty is a classic fast paced forgotten 3D Collectathon that is generating more and more interest due to more and more skips. New skips and optimizations are being found nearly every week
and the game will only become more and more interesting in the coming months.

I really want to return  to this game, but it was very recently discovered that the xbox version is the fastest by a couple of minutes.
So I am trying to get a new setup to play the game but have issues with PAL/NTSC.
if this can be resolved I will be able to play and improve with the help from current WR holder Darkpapo and world famous glitch hunter Cronikeys:3

3. Tangled The Movie The Video Game - Any% / Coop
Estimate: 0:50:00
Personal best: 0:40:28
Vid http://www.twitch.tv/henjoness/c/3849400
Co-op with my daughters
(or since I dont have kids, pretty much anybody would be able to help out with a cooprun just by trying it a few times at esa)
Disney game based on the magical movie Tangled, where main character Rapunzel and Flynn Rider tries to get to the castle to see the floating lanterns.
Hair glitching, Autoscrollers on goats and horses, minigames and fetch quests. This game got them all.

As a note, I would be able to take up the challenge for a Costume Quest race if the organizers feel a race would be good for the event.

Otherwise I would rather not make this an offering
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Twitch: twitch.tv/Alko_SDA. I don't stream yet, though.

1. Goof Troop - Hard mode co-op with Edenal
Estimate: 00:30:00
Personal best: 21:53
Console: SFC
Papa Goof and Son Max are hoping to make the return for another year. If selected, we plan to step it up and do the run on hard mode, which is only available for the SFC-release of the game. It features even more mind-boggling puzzles to be solved by us two masterminds.[/quote]

2. Asterix and Obelix - Medium or hard mode any %
Estimate: 00:50:00 as of now
Personal best: ~55:00 as of now.
Console: PAL-SNES
The year is 50 B.C. Gaul is entirely occupied by the Romans. Well, not entirely … One small village of indomitable Gauls still holds out against the invaders. One of the villagers, our well-known hero Asterix has been sent on a tour of the roman empire to collect souvenirs. Last year that was easy, let's make it difficult this time!
We can have a donation challenge for hard mode in place of medium difficulty, or just set it to hard anyways.
Note concerning estimate and PB: I did one (1) de-rusting attempt of this, needing two continues and obviously dying multiple times. With practice, I'm positive I can get deathless by the end of April. The estimate should then be reduced accordingly (I'm guessing I'll end up in the 35–45 minute range for estimate).

3. Duo Princess - any% possible co-op partner for Damnitman666.
Estimate: 0:20:00
Personal best: To be added.
A fan-made sequel to the game with the beautiful name of 'Threads of Fate', known in Japan as Dewprism (the prequel, that is). Follow the two kawaii princess characters skipping and jumping cutely towards their goal that no-one remembers. Co-op because co-op% and extra cuteness.

4. The missing game
Estimate: t.b.a., but guessing 9:30:00
Personal best: t.b.a.
Best known time: afaik is 8:48:something on the Japanese version (many version differences).
Cosole: PSX (played on PS2 for speed).
The organisors know which game this is. (If they don't, they can ask me.) I'm still in the middle of routing it. With the setting being as-is, I would not allow this game past first cuts due to its very unfinished state. If the game selection crew decide that this game has a chance of making it past first cuts, I'll edit the name and add a proper pitch.

Note on streaming/recording: I can't stream yet. I do, however, (or so I believe) own the required components to record runs to DVD, once I've set up the setup. If it's absolutely necessary, I can probably upload some footage to somewhere in time for ESA. If I can get around that, I wouldn't mind O:-)
Precursor
I can confirm this Duo Princess co-op thing.

It also means that if it makes it to the schedule it needs to be on one of the later days so we'll have time to get much practice in.
Twitch Account: http://www.twitch.tv/cerberusguns

1. Ape Escape 3 - Any%
Estimate:
1:45:00
Personal best: 1:40:20
Console: PS2
Vid: http://www.twitch.tv/cerberusguns/c/3850807
A fun, fast-paced speed game, with not many runners unfortunately and I haven't seen it at a marathon yet. It has a fair share of glitches including clipping through walls to catch monkeys early as well as some technical jump tricks to assist minor sequence breaking in certain levels. All cutscenes are skippable, and there are some potential donation incentives such as filename, character and potentially language but I will have to confirm. I'm currently using a slower version of the game for now until I get a US version and I did not pick this up long ago so my time is easily improvable. The estimate seems fair as you can potentially lose or save a lot of time to RNG.

2. Mario Tennis - Mushroom, Flower and Star cups singles (race with DeathBasket)
Estimate:
25:00
Personal best: 18:59 (DeathBasket 12:34)
Console: Wii VC (NTSC-U)
"Fun and fast-paced run and race. Good balance of execution, consistency and to an extent some luck with getting easier character matchups in the harder matches." - DeathBasket
Just putting this here for completions sake. Will be improving my pb here too.

VPP, one of the people doing the 100% Majora's Mask Co-op run is currently doing his conscription and does not know until closer to the event if he can go. After talking to VPP, he was cool with the idea that I learn his segment of the run in case he is unable to make it. If any of the other runners have an issue with this (as I'm sure any of them could pick up the extra cycle) then that is no problem but I would love the potential opportunity to play MM at ESA.
You can never run enough games
Quote from Henjoness:
2. Ty The Tasmanian Tiger - Any%
Estimate: 1:20:00
Console: GC/Xbox
Ty is a classic fast paced forgotten 3D Collectathon that is generating more and more interest due to more and more skips. New skips and optimizations are being found nearly every week
and the game will only become more and more interesting in the coming months.

I really want to return  to this game, but it was very recently discovered that the xbox version is the fastest by a couple of minutes.
So I am trying to get a new setup to play the game but have issues with PAL/NTSC.
if this can be resolved I will be able to play and improve with the help from current WR holder Darkpapo and world famous glitch hunter Cronikeys:3

What do you think about doing a race of this? I have both PAL and NTSC GCN copies, so a race on gamecube could work out.
GTA Episodes form Liberty City - The Ballad of Gay Tony - any%

i reduce the estimate to 2h20m. Too consistent with this run.
Edit history:
Zwajken: 2014-03-09 11:08:28 am
Quote from Zwajken:
Twitch account: www.twitch.tv/Zwajken

1. Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem (2002) - Any%
Estimate: 3:00:00
Personal best: 2:31:53 (WR Single segment) 2:28:48
Console: Nintendo Gamecube PAL (Played on Wii, also PAL)

This classic Nintendo horror game  might seem slow but with fast spells and quick thinking I can assure you it's not!
It is a good game with its uniqe feature, the sanity meter which drains when you meet enemies and wierd things can happen.
Things such as the game tricks you into thinking the controller is unplugged, while zombies kill you, or simple a blue sceen of death!
My WR is based on the SDA segmented route (SDA time is 2:08:43), with some minor differences.

Personal and world record; http://www.twitch.tv/zwajken/c/3792336
Twitch account: www.twitch.tv/lighnat0r

1. Grand Theft Auto 2 - Downtown All Missions
Estimate: 1:10
Personal best: 1:23
While I realize a lot of GTA games have already been submitted, GTA 2 as one of the top-down GTA games offers an interesting variation. A fast-paced, action packed run which shows off the wide variety of missions in this game. Downtown is the first and least difficult of the three zones in the game. The reason for submitting just the first area is that because of the difficulty, this area is the most consistent to run as well as preserving the variety. Examples of missions are a radio station that makes everyone insane and blowing up a pizzeria because their food isn't good enough, but also classics such as robbing a bank.
The run is still in its infancy so the estimate might go down somewhat if new routes or strats are found. Unfortunately I do not have a recording yet, I will start streaming runs soon though.
Twitch account: http://www.twitch.tv/zoton2

1. The Simpsons: Hit & Run - All Story Missions
Estimate: 2:15:00
Personal Best: 2:05:18
Link: http://www.twitch.tv/zoton2/c/3682179
A GTA "clone" which shares simularites to the earlier 3D GTA games, but has enough variation to make it different than all of the other GTA games. A cult classic that many people remember playing when they were younger, and probably found quite difficult nearer the end. "All Story Missions" (sometimes called "All Missions" or "skip-less") is similar to Any%, except you are not allowed to use the skip-mission option that the game allows after failing a mission a number of times, which is both boring to play and watch. I've never seen this run at any big events. The WR is 2:00:08; it had a few failures so sub 2 is entirely possible. Here's a link to current WR.
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Twitch account: twitch.tv/spikevegeta

1. Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix - Proud Mode(Hardest difficulty)
Estimate: 4:00:00
Personal Best: 3:40: 11
Console: PS3
Link: http://www.twitch.tv/spikevegeta/c/3682584

A Great Action RPG speed game with an incredible amount of challenge considering all fights kill you in 2 hits. The Kingdom Hearts fan-base is growing more hype by the day due to Kingdom Hearts 3 being announced with multiple trailers this year. To note, if only 1 KH game gets into ESA, I would want it to be Kingdom Hearts 2 FInal Mix Critical, but I think both of these would be amazing to have. Donation Incentives to sing Disney songs during the run.

2. Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze - any%
Personal Best: 1:44:58(Only 4 runs done so far, will get better by ESA)
Console: WiiU
Link: (I'll link a good run when I get it today hopefully)
THE new sick speedgame. People have been battling over the IL Time Attacks in the game since Day 1, and the game has an incredible amount of tech. Would be great to race my good buddy Twyn in this and go in a DK block after the Classic DKC's and DKC Returns. I'm Top 5 in almost all the levels in any% on the leaderboards, so I'm very good and would put on a great show.

3. Rayman Legends - any%
Personal Best: 1:38:31
Console: PS3 (Could learn it on PC, which saves about 5 minutes due to load times)
Link: http://www.twitch.tv/spikevegeta/c/3359283
THE sick speedgame of late 2013. Again, the competition for this was high from day 1 and the game again has tons of great movement tech. Again, would love to race this with my good buddy Twyn, and possibly in a Rayman Block with Rayman 1 and Rayman Origins. Possible Donation incentive to play the music levels(Eye of the Tiger Hype)

I wanted to go ahead and make these offers in the off-chance that I can make it to ESA this year. If I can raise enough through donations then I hope to make it to both SGDQ and ESA. If I can't, then all these games have been offered by others earlier, so I hope they can still see representation at your great marathon.
Twitch account (havent streamed ever): http://www.twitch.tv/sly7745

1. Serious Sam 3: BFE - Any% tourist difficulty (easiest difficulty)
Estimate: 1:00:00

A fps game with a lot of out of bounds glitches, which allows to skip large portions of some levels. Ive only done a segmented speedrun on normal difficulty, which was almost 2 years ago, but I would learn this category and new strategies / tricks that some other people has found out. The current record for this category is 39:41 if im not mistaken, so I think I could get sub 1 hour with some practice. The game is quite violent, but it actually has an option to turn blood and gibs into something else like candies or carrots, if its too violent. But heres a link to the segmented run on normal difficulty I completed, to give an idea how the game looks like being speedrunned: www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RSvhdE7WYA

2. Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze - any%
Console: Wii U
Link: N/A

I havent done a speedrun of this game yet or learned it, but im interested in doing so if this game gets accepted. I see there are 2 other submissions of this game. If someone is gonna run the game at the event, I think it should be one of the other 2 guys who sent the submissions, as spikevegeta is speedrunning the game already but I'll put this in here incase they cant go to the event, or if I could participate in the race.

3. Binding Of Isaac - Chest speedrun
Estimate: 30:00
Personal best: Sub 30 (havent used a timer)
Link: N/A

I havent speedrunned this game a lot, but its quite fun. In this game you basically collect enough power ups / items on your way through the game, that boosts your hp, damage etc. until you are good to go to rush to the end. Contains a lot of RNG. As there are other people who submitted this game already, im putting this here incase I could possibly participate in a possible race.