page  <- 12345678910111213141516 -> <- 1 .. 11 .. 16 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Is PJ
Romscout isn't coming?  Sad Sad Sad

Of course, those frowns are also for mike89 but I was warned about his absence awhile ago.  :/
Not a walrus
Donation streams are the answer.
Willing to teach you the impossible
I am considering it myself...
Magical. Flying. Bathtub
Quote from Heidrage:
I am considering it myself...

Me too.  If only I got enough traffic to get some donations... Sad
www.smwwiki.com
A marathon to get to the marathon ?
I would gladly donate some money towards mike89 and romscount coming if it is a money issue and not a time scheduling issue. maybe others feel the same as me and would help
Haters gonna hate
AGDQ wouldn't be the same without romscout and mike89 there. Sad
Main Work!!!
I totally agree with that, they were my feel of acceptance when I came to the first marathon Sad .
Dear romscout,

Angry

Sincerely,
Lee
train kept rollin
Sad
Precursor
Quote from mikwuyma:
I also took mike89 and romscout off the schedule because they both said they weren't coming. Sad

Zyre said in the attendance topic he can't come either, so you can take his name off Scott Pilgrim (meaning there'll actually be four players listed for it rather than five).
SEGA Junkie
Quote from l34ssl3oost:
I would gladly donate some money towards mike89 and romscount coming if it is a money issue and not a time scheduling issue. maybe others feel the same as me and would help

It's not money, but thanks, it means a lot. <3
Main Work!!!
Quote from mike89:
Quote from l34ssl3oost:

It's not money, but thanks, it means a lot. <3

If it's a job matter you know that some legs can be broken and thing will be safe and sound for ya...safe and sound...
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Just wanted to express my sadness. Fuck you Mike89 and Romscout.
Andre, i hope you are planning to put a lot of time into practicing sms. Youre alloted time is only 1:45 which is not a lot for a game with so much luck. Also noone in the sms speedrunning community seems to have heard of you running this game or seen a run from you. Im not trying to say you wont achieve this time, but to get a time less than 1:45 consistantly after 4 months of practice wont happen unless you put one hell of a lot of hours practice daily. If you are serious about playing this game to that sort of level it would be awesome if you speak to some of the other speedrunners of this game on the irc (join #sms).
Main Work!!!
Paradox, yes I seriously practicing SMS, my capture card is crap and I can't live stream with it(since I'm on a mac) so that's the reason why people didn't hear me a lot about this game but it's been like 6-7 months already I'm practicing this game and don't be scared, you won't be disappointed at the marathon!!!
Ah ok, thats cool. what is your current pb?
Main Work!!!
I didn't beat my old 1:38:35 up to now, but I'm working on the part I suck a bit like yoshi skip, ellie and the goopy inferno and noki bay is still a bit sloppy, I should restart soon doing from A to Z the game and at that time I'll post the news on the practice topics.
very nice. Cant wait to see you run the game at the marathon then if you are getting 1:38 now and you still have 4 months of practice to go.
Edit history:
mikwuyma: 2012-09-04 11:14:05 am
My feelings on The Demon Rush
I will update the schedule soon (probably no later than Thursday), but I need to make some updates, most of them bad.

Flicky will take over for Shadowwraith in DMC3. Flicky isn't sure he'll stick with very hard, but he'll at least play on hard mode.

No Quake, Descent, or Battle Kid because Lag.Com and UltraJMan aren't coming to the marathon.

With these changes I'll likely add one or two of the cut games or take a new suggestion, but I'll likely only take suggestions if it's a really good PC suggestion, since we're hurting in the PC games now.
Edit history:
UraniumAnchor: 2012-09-04 11:18:11 am
Not a walrus
Tower of Heaven. *cough*

In all seriousness though, nothing jumps out at me as a good PC choice. How long are you thinking? An hour or so?
Probably somewhere within the realm of an hour and a half (or multiple games that add up to that time range).
DS Dictator
Quote:
No Quake, Descent, or Battle Kid because Lag.Com and UltraJMan aren't coming to the marathon.

This also means that there is now 1 free slot for the 4 player Scott Pilgrim Co-op run.
Greenalink, I remember Houser (nhouzxm) wanted to participate in that run, maybe he can replace J.
SEGA Junkie
Or we could open up the 4th slot to donations. My vote goes to "no casuals" Naegleria. Wink