Departing:
Union Station, Northeast Regional 178
Wed Jan 15
4:02 PM
Arriving:
IAD, Southwest #1400, 01/04/14 @ 3:55 PM EST

Departing:
IAD, Southwest #748, 01/15/14 @ 2:25 PM EST
Is anybody leaving from/ near the central new york area or going near there on the way? If you go a little out of the way I'll love you long time and give ya $$$$$ money isn't the issue. This would greatly help as my ride just recently bailed on me and I found out from somebody else.
in the same situation as falco, i live in western new york. willing to help with gas.
Quote from thataintfalco:
Is anybody leaving from/ near the central new york area or going near there on the way? If you go a little out of the way I'll love you long time and give ya $$$$$ money isn't the issue. This would greatly help as my ride just recently bailed on me and I found out from somebody else.

Quote from licensetobill:
in the same situation as falco, i live in western new york. willing to help with gas.

Hey why dont you contact these 3 people and see if they will pick you up.

Quote from elendil004:
I'll be driving from Bourne, MA (Cape Cod), and will have room for one or two folks, but I will likely be there for the entire marathon/bonus stream plus setup/take down, so bear that in mind.

Quote from honorableJay:
I'll be driving from Albany, NY. Route can be found here.

Quote from lurk:
if i can get the funds together i plan on driving down from buffalo, ny. i'd be willing to share the cost of gas with anyone else for the 7 or so hour trip.
Cube Throw = OoB
Arrival: Leaving Newark Penn Station (NWK) at 11:22 AM, arriving at Union Station (WAS) at 2:25 PM on January 4th via the 195 train.
Departure: Leaving Union Station (WAS) at 2:20 PM, arriving at Newark Penn Station (NWK) at 5:26 PM on January 12th via the 156 train.
I don't suppose anyone lives in NH? lol
Edit history:
Sunblade: 2013-11-27 05:17:00 am
Only Offense Will Survive
This is the first time I travel to the USA and I need someone who picks me up from Baltimore/Washington Airport. It would be great if someone can help me out. I'll pay for it of course.

Arrival: Baltimore/Washington Airport at 05:55 PM, 01/04/14
Departure: Washington Dulles Airport at 10:20 PM, 01/11/14

Yes, I will arrive in Baltimore but will leave at Dulles. The ticket is very cheap because of that so I hope someone can pick me up. Smiley
If nobody can pick me up, I will try to use the supershuttle Smiley
Edit history:
mahnkiman: 2013-11-27 06:13:06 am
AHA
Quote from Sunblade:
This is the first time I travel to the USA and I need someone who picks me up from Baltimore/Washington Airport. It would be great if someone can help me out. I'll pay for it of course.

Yes, I will arrive in Baltimore but will leave at Dulles. The ticket is very cheap because of that so I hope someone can pick me up. Smiley

Since we're rooming together I'll be willing to do it!  Tell me all about Germany on the way to the hotel because I hope to visit next year Smiley
Only Offense Will Survive
Quote from mahnkiman:
Quote from Sunblade:

Since we're rooming together I'll be willing to do it!  Tell me all about Germany on the way to the hotel because I hope to visit next year Smiley
Thats great. I really appreciate it. Just tell me how much money you need regarding gasoline. Smiley I will tell you everything you need to know then. Smiley
AHA
Quote from Sunblade:
Quote from mahnkiman:
Quote from Sunblade:

Thats great. I really appreciate it. Just tell me how much money you need regarding gasoline. Smiley I will tell you everything you need to know then. Smiley

Sent you a PM
Edit history:
Heidrage: 2013-12-18 05:44:50 pm
Willing to teach you the impossible
My routing plans

Greyhound there and back. Arrive at Springfield bus station on Sunday 1/05 at 10:30AM. Departing from same bus station on Saturday 1/11 at 8:20PM.

I will be needing a ride upon arrival and departure. Here is the google maps directions from the marathon site to the bus station.

Please text me with any questions or concerns at 850 459 2079. I will do my best to check the forums but I have been busy as of late and not been on as much as I like.

Plans changed
So I have my tickets all reserved with Megabus.  I will be arriving at Washington D.C. Union Station at 10:00pm(EST) on the 4th.  I would need picked up from there.  I would be departing from the the same place at 3:00pm on the 15th.  So I would need a ride to the station anytime before three on the 15th. 

Uh, I think this is all you wanted right Rane?
Thinker & Dreamer
So, I'm coming into Philadelphia a few weeks before AGDQ, and I'm going to stay with friends, so travel to should be covered.

After AGDQ (15th), I'm going to need a ride to Union Station to catch a 7:30 AM bus.
Arrival: 12:25pm on 1/05/14 IAD
Departure: 1:05pm on 1/12/14 IAD
Arrival:
IAD, United #4147 @ 3:57 p.m. on 1/04/14.

Departure:
IAD, United #4147 @ 4:51 p.m. on 1/12/14
Edit history:
coolkid: 2013-12-07 03:12:02 am
Arrival: SK925 3:15pm on 1/04/14 IAD
Departure: SK926 5:15pm on 1/12/14 IAD
Since I'm seemingly likely going to be on my own for my trip back to my flight at DCA on the 12th, did anyone find out at some point what kind of cost/availability there would be for a shuttle from the crowne to reagan, or should I look into that myself?
My feelings on The Demon Rush
IIRC those shuttles are 40 or 50 dollars, but you can split them among multiple people.
Oh, that's not horrible at all then, even if it were to just be for myself.
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Yeah, you have to arrange them in advance though.
Remember, I'm willing to help with rides to and from airports so long as I am available.
           never a frown
I'm fairly certain I won't be arriving via flight but I will be departing on 1/15/14 - IAD, Southwest #748, 2:25 p.m. EST.
Insane Killer Robot
I suppose I'll update my travel plans properly now. I'll be leaving Detroit on the 6th and picking up Mecha along the way. Assuming we don't have to pack anything in my back seat (I have an Impala and it's truck is pretty big), I could take 2 more people, 3 if people wanted to squish in the back seat. I'll be leaving with Mecha on the 15th. My route is going to be this: http://goo.gl/maps/wLOcE
Quote from Valiuse:
Remember, I'm willing to help with rides to and from airports so long as I am available.

Me too, to Dulles(IAD) or Reagan National (DCA), as long as it's on the weekends of the event.. I could potentially pick people up from Metro stations and whatnot as well..

Something to maybe coordinate in advance as best as possible - I can seat 3, 4 if someone doesn't mind squeezing into a middle seat in a big truck, and if people don't mind their stuff riding in the bed (it's covered)