Flight there was cancelled for today. New flight is:

1/5/14
United Airlines Flight 4991
SDF -> CLE. Arrives 5:36pm
United Airlines Flight 3888
CLE -> IAD. Arrives 9:10pm
Edit history:
cramer: 2014-01-04 03:36:00 pm
Yup, same as Blood Thunder. Do the shuttles to Dulles go out after 9PM? We might need a pickup if not.

Also didn't see ya there man. I'll wear my serious time shirt tomorrow to make myself more noticeable.

edit:
Apparently the weather is going to turn to shit around the time of our flight so there's a chance we'll get cancelled again....
Yeah, cleveland is suppose to be bad too so it's not looking that good for us ;_; can't believe the flight was cancelled over 1 crew member not showing up
Serious? That's some bullshit, I thought it was weather.
Nope, the 1st officer(2nd pilot) never showed up and they couldn't track him down so it was cancelled.
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Blood Thunder, can you keep me updated on twitter? @mikwuyma. I won't be able to check the forums a lot, but if nothing else I can delay your run until Monday if necessary.
Sure can Mike.
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Blood Thunder, I decided that for safety's sake I moved Bioshock to Monday right before Deus Ex so it's going to be around 5 PM. I don't want you to get off the plane feeling tired and shitty, and it sounds like there's a good chance it'll be delayed with the weather anyway. I'll announce it to people on-site so everyone is on the same step.
Anything you can do I can do halfass
At IAD, but not sure I'm successfully reaching BlueGlass (roommate) regarding delays.  I'll be heading to the hotel ASAP after I finish dinner.  Room should be all good, but apologies for Chicago generally running weather-late >_<
Right, so, should I have been proactively yelling at people about going magfest->agdq tomorrow? I see the original plans disappeared from the spreadsheet and i'm not quite sure who to contact. I can try to set something up myself but it'll be kind of sketchy.
My flight got cancelled and rebooked, so I won't be joining you fine folks until tuesday.

UA1715, Jan 7th,
departure 6:00am
arrival IAD 7:14PM
Spineshark is in the same situation I am btw.
Haters gonna hate
Depending on how the roads look Monday morning, there's a good chance me and CyberbotX won't be showing up until late night Monday or sometime Tuesday.

I'll post more once I see how the weather is tomorrow.
Flight was delayed for maintenance, hopefully it doesnt get canceled.
zerst i don't have your number. if you're still around  hit ratikal up so you can call me
Edit history:
Blood Thunder: 2014-01-05 12:07:00 pm
Flight for today was cancelled. They rebooked me for the same flight but tomorrow.

I'm about to get a greyhound bus ticket which should get me there by noon tomorrow.

Edit: Might need to get a ride from the greyhound station if at all possible.
Insane Killer Robot
I've been talking to Mecha Richter and we might leave in the afternoon or evening tomorrow instead of in the morning. At this point I can't say if we are for sure doing that, but it seems more likely because of the weather. So we'll most likely arrive Tuesday morning or afternoon. One of us will provide an update in the morning.
is anyone skill going down from Ontario/Quebec that would be willing to give me a ride (for gas money of course). I had to bail on my previous carpool due to illness the first couple days
can anyone drive me to BWI at around noon on wednesday the 15th?
Balls jerky
Made it home alive somehow. May or may not have been falling asleep from NYC until Providence, but made it none the less.