page  <- 12345678910111213 -> <- 1 .. 9 .. 13 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Arrival: IAD, United 4147 @ 3:57 PM 1/04/14
Departure: IAD, United 6146 @ 4:52 PM 1/15/14

Looks like I'll be on the same flight as you Blood Thunder, maybe we'll run into each other. Lol.
Neutral is never a weakness
Arrival:
-IAD, United Airlines
-Flight #419
-4:00 PM on January 4

Departure:
-IAD, United Airlines
-Flight #822
-5:20 PM on January 14
I'm definitely going to this.

Arrival:
- IAD, UA419
- 4 PM, January 4th (Am I on the same plane as Kuribon??)

Departure:
- IAD, UA822
- 5:20 PM, January 12th
Quote from cramer:
Looks like I'll be on the same flight as you Blood Thunder, maybe we'll run into each other. Lol.

Awesome! Cheesy
Arrival:
-IAD Delta Flight 1572
-2pm January 6th

Departure:
-IAD Delta Flight 1125
-10pm January 12th
Can you get my return flight on the spreadsheet, just for the record, Rane? Or was it left off intentionally?
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Just FYI, if you're not flying into Dulles and need a ride, then you have until Friday to post and have a ride guaranteed.
Quote from mikwuyma:
Just FYI, if you're not flying into Dulles and need a ride, then you have until Friday to post and have a ride guaranteed.

Ride as in carpool, or in general?
Quote from Dgaul:
Quote from mikwuyma:

Ride as in carpool, or in general?

A ride provided by someone who has offered to shuttle people back and forth to airports via there vehicle.
Haters gonna hate
I haven't locked in a ticket yet, but it looks like I'm bussing in this year.  Will in all likelihood need to be picked up at Union Station in the 5:15 PM range on the 4th and will need a ride to Union Station on the 13th to catch a bus in the 5 PM range.
Arrival Time: 3:30pm Jan 6th IAD Flight 7514 US Air

Depature Time: 12:20pm Jan 11th IAD Flight 7829 US Air
Arrival:
- Jan 7th, 19:40
- IAD, flight UA925

Departure:
- Jan 15th, 17:15
- IAD, flight UA132
Edit history:
saifallofjmr: 2013-12-30 01:12:48 pm
Looking for a ride for me at Reidsville NC.

I messaged thadarkman78  and bassdeluxe27 but no response yet.
Arrival:
-IAD, United Airlines
-7:01 PM on January 5

Departure:
-IAD, United Airlines
-12:30 PM on January 12
AHA
Quote from Breakdown:
I haven't locked in a ticket yet, but it looks like I'm bussing in this year.  Will in all likelihood need to be picked up at Union Station in the 5:15 PM range on the 4th and will need a ride to Union Station on the 13th to catch a bus in the 5 PM range.

I'm picking up Sunblade from Baltimore around 6:30 PM.  I can swing by Union Station first, but obviously you'd be making a detour.  If no one else contacts you with a better ride, shoot me a PM.
I want off the ride....
I have been paying attention to the thread. I will do a final update on 12/13 for everyone who is good.

I"ve been noticing a lot of IAD people and thats great! For anyone else (Bus/train/other airports) please post before the 13th. I'll do my UTMOST best to make sure you get there safely. There are people even paying attention and taking care of that for me (mahnkiman is awesome), but I'll still make sure it all works out.
I should be arriving on Jan 5th by carpool with Stivitybobo and others (expect him to post here soon).

For the return trip, my plans aren't completely final... I'd like to see if I can carpool with anyone else heading to the NYC area on Jan 12th (anyone? anyone?) but if I can't find a ride I will be heading back that day by bus (leaving from Union Station in DC). If I end up taking the bus back I just hope I can be brought from the event to the nearest subway station.
Waiting hurts my soul...
Arriving:
US Airways Flight Number: US3320
To: (IAD) Washington Dulles DC, USA Arrive: 7:15 PM (Jan 3)

Departing:
UNITED Flight Number: UA 0763
From: (IAD) Washington Dulles DC, USA Depart: 4:25 PM (Jan 7)

I should be able to get shuttles both ways. Won't have a car, so unfortunately can't help with transportation.
station
Quote from Breakdown:

I will be arriving at the Hotel at about 11:00am on the 4th, I can come pick you up at 5 PM on the 4th. However I won't be able to give you a ride back on the 13th.

Let me know if you wanna take up on this offer or got an offer form someone else thumbsup

Yep yep yep!
It seems I ended up putting things off until the last minute this year.

arrival: United flight UA3411 at 11:23 A.M. on Jan. 4

departure: United flight UA3650 at 8:29 A.M. on Jan. 13

Both at IAD.  I'll understand if the flight back is too early for me to get a ride scheduled, since everyone will probably be sleeping; I can take a taxi or something.
Edit history:
Withhelde: 2013-12-12 09:51:22 pm
Thinker & Dreamer
So, since I'm staying with people before AGDQ (and not sure where I am staying the day before the marathon), there is a small chance I may need a ride from Union Station on the 4th.

(Sorry for the vague plan)
I want off the ride....
Any post after this post is considered LATEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
and i am not buying you a latte~!

Thank you, the thread will be updated tomorrow fully and some Private threads will be created to reach out and work anything out that is necessary! Thaank you for all of your help this year!
Meaning anyone who posts there plan after the post above me means that there is a 99% chance they cant get you a ride unless there happens to be extra space in a car or something at the right time. This means that anyone posting below me has a very slim chance to get a ride to the hotel, unless you pay to ride public transportation to the hotel Cheesy
I want off the ride....
nah its just i'm not going to prioritize you; i'll see about getting you there, but you might end up waiting for a long while until someone gets some free time to come get you.
Let's Dance!
My plans may have abruptly shifted due to a friend's generosity, while I have a ride there, a friend offered to buy me bus tickets so I can stay for bonus stream.  That said, what's the availability of rides to Union Station on the 15th?  The bus I was looking at leaves at 9 AM, I'd be fine with getting there pretty much from like , 4 AM to 8 AM.