Sad
page  <- 1234567891011121314 -> <- 1 .. 4 .. 14 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
For Fun! For GLORY!!
Already on passing/rejecting some runs huh? I can see some rejects already that I was hoping would make it. Sad
But more then those that are past I'm happy did, so all is good. *crosses fingers for mine* Tongue
www.twitch.tv/ghoul02
I might be wrong, but if progressing and rejected are supposed to be filtering like last year, doesn't seem to be working. I'm seeing it on both my comp and my phone, so I don't think it's on my end, but I could be wrong.
Crawlathon WR, get down on my level.
The buttons at the top no longer do anything due to how a run can have multiple statuses. You can sort individual columns though.

I will be making them filter soon (I was hoping like, right now, but alas) just working on a really frustrating bug with it.
www.twitch.tv/ghoul02
Sounds good, just wanted to make sure I wasn't crazy. Thanks again for all you do.
Pedantic note:  my submission has a stream link to a hitbox account, but the button has a twitch icon on it.
Crawlathon WR, get down on my level.
Quote from Naegleria:
Pedantic note:  my submission has a stream link to a hitbox account, but the button has a twitch icon on it.

Hitbox isn't popular enough to have an icon from our icon source, yo
Will there be a practice room that mimics the setup for the CRT in the main room? So runners can maybe spend 20-30 minutes on it to get used to the TV/Audio?
Quote from Cool Matty:
Hitbox isn't popular enough to have an icon from our icon source, yo

Fair enough, but do you have ANY icon besides that one twitch one?  a default icon for any non-twitch site could be useful for that.
Edit history:
JTBeezy: 2015-03-23 01:11:10 pm
words on words on words
It shouldn't really matter much, at the end of the day the link still brings you to your hitbox and that's what really matters.
Can't wait to Z-Something awesome!
Probably going to submit a couple of 'just for fun' runs buuuuuuuuut

I'm really curious if there are people who are already attending/running would be interested in learning the route for 4-Player Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles?

I've finally got my NA-1-player glitchless any% under 3 hours and hopefully it will go lower if things just drop smoothly and with more practice. But I figured having it be 4 players would allow better donation incentives via name the 4 players. Though, my one real issue is getting a japanese copy of the game to just make it quicker for the money glitch. Beyond that, I think it would be a blast to just cruise through the game with cool spell fusions and all.
Edit history:
abiscuit: 2015-03-23 04:05:19 pm
abiscuit: 2015-03-23 04:04:40 pm
I understand Pokemon Puzzle League was likely cut in favor of Tetris Attack for time reasons but I hope you guys reconsider.

More people would recognize Puzzle League and it's a better display of skill compared to Tetris Attack.  CardsoftheHeart is one of the best players I've ever seen at this game and he would make it worth the extra time.
The TrUest of Shades
Quote from zettovyker:
Probably going to submit a couple of 'just for fun' runs buuuuuuuuut

I'm really curious if there are people who are already attending/running would be interested in learning the route for 4-Player Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles?

I've finally got my NA-1-player glitchless any% under 3 hours and hopefully it will go lower if things just drop smoothly and with more practice. But I figured having it be 4 players would allow better donation incentives via name the 4 players. Though, my one real issue is getting a japanese copy of the game to just make it quicker for the money glitch. Beyond that, I think it would be a blast to just cruise through the game with cool spell fusions and all.

Uhh Ghoul02 has submitted that. So you may want to go ask him about it
www.twitch.tv/ghoul02
Quote from abiscuit:
I understand Pokemon Puzzle League was likely cut in favor of Tetris Attack for time reasons but I hope you guys reconsider.

More people would recognize Puzzle League and it's a better display of skill compared to Tetris Attack.  CardsoftheHeart is one of the best players I've ever seen at this game and he would make it worth the extra time.

I'd just like to second this. It's a bit more of a commitment, and I understand that, but Cards is insanely good, and PPL is usually the premier run of Panel de Pon. The run is harder, looks better, and shows off his skill to an even more extreme degree.
Yeah, I accidentally made 2 game submissions for RE5 instead of making 2 categories for RE5 (one being the donation incentive).  Went back to go change it, couldn't  Shocked
Dapper as fuck.
Saw footdive put in for Rescue Rangers Any% and said he'd want to race some people.  I didn't put in any% (put in all zones) figuring it has been in a lot, but I would be game for racing him potentially.  Not sure if there's a way to do that now that I've already submitted.
One question do I have to bring my own nes controller or can somebody provide one?
All the things
You should always expect to bring everything that you need to run your game(s), including controllers, the game itself, and any other specialty equipment. If for whatever reason you can't bring one or more of the items, contact staff and they'll figure out backups.
#FailFish
While I'm quite happy (and relieved) to have my own submission in, regardless of what happens, I'm definitely starting to get really hyped about some of the other games that have been submitted!  There's a lot of new and unique stuff that I hope gets in.  Mario 3D World 380 stars stands out - I know it's a long run, but it's a super entertaining watch.  I was sad to see Star Fox 64 100% not make it - though I understand that's not quite a speed run.
Quote from Omnigamer:
You should always expect to bring everything that you need to run your game(s), including controllers, the game itself, and any other specialty equipment. If for whatever reason you can't bring one or more of the items, contact staff and they'll figure out backups.

Thanks Cheesy
HELLO!
For an NES game definitely bring your own cartridge and controller.  Highly unlikely you'll need a console, since they'll be using a modded console that gives S-Video out.
For Fun! For GLORY!!
Aww. Rejected. Guess I won't be attending this time. Sad
Well, money saved in travel, gets donated to charity. Tongue
Hey I was just curious about your (your as in the people who specifically decide what is accepted or rejected) stance on runs with unskippable intros submitted for marathons? And when I ask that I mean specifically if I were to submit a game that had a long intro but offered to do something cool during said intro (in this case run another game during the first game's intro and finish the latter's run by the time the former's intro is done), what are the chances of it being accepted with said intro vs. if I sent the same game and category in but instead but just offered to skip the intro entirely?
One of the runs I want to submit is Any% Elder Scrolls Anthology, which runs all five games included in The Elder Scrolls Anthology, but I'm not sure if it counts as one run against the five-run limit or takes up all five. Here's a VOD of the run: http://www.twitch.tv/puri_puri/c/6160240

I've sent an email to SGDQ staff about this a few days ago and haven't heard back Sad
Edit history:
LeonPowPow: 2015-03-25 10:52:10 am
So some may still be up in the air (most likely in the form of things added) however here's looking how the route in LADX may be changing (knocking off a reliable 3 minutes easily). I think this owns and would be something cool to display at a GDQ since this tech hasn't been seen by many people at all and it's nice and flashy.

Metroid 2 Ho!
How recent does a video have to be for a submission to be relevant?