Sad
page  <- 1234567891011121314 -> <- 1 .. 7 .. 14 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Awwww Fook!
I wasn't sure if it was in the post ( maybe I'm just super tired and blind ) but if we make it the first round but may end up getting a better time before the second round, would we be able to change our video? Or would that not be possible at all?
Fucking Weeaboo
Quote from TrUShade:
Quote from NaxHPL:
Anyone know how to update a submission? It says on the site "Once the first round is over, you will be allowed to update your submissions." I would like to lower my estimate (and also fix a typo in the category name :P)

https://forum.speeddemosarchive.com/post/can_we_change_our_submission_video_links.html <--

Literally two posts before yours.
Awwww Fook!
Quote from Sir VG:
Quote from TrUShade:
Quote from NaxHPL:
Anyone know how to update a submission? It says on the site "Once the first round is over, you will be allowed to update your submissions." I would like to lower my estimate (and also fix a typo in the category name :P)

https://forum.speeddemosarchive.com/post/can_we_change_our_submission_video_links.html <--

Literally two posts before yours.

Thank you! Sorry! I posted this on my phone on my break at work lol
Guess that's what happens when I look at a forums on a PHONE XD
Crawlathon WR, get down on my level.
Just an update, a little late but working on this right now. Will be live sometime this afternoon.
Edit history:
Cool Matty: 2015-04-09 09:17:21 pm
Okay, took me longer because I wanted to add validation locally for you guys. Now you'll get some good feedback when editing about whether it'll take when you hit submit.

Edit button can be found under your name in the "Your Runs" page. You can only edit submissions that are not rejected/hidden.
Edit history:
Romi: 2015-04-10 04:04:19 am
Hello all,

For my Bravely Default submission, I'd like to point out that the 03:40:00 estimate I posted is including that all donation incentives are met (mainly two extra sidequests, the rest doesn't take time). The estimate for any% is 03:15:00. Which one would you rather have me put there ?
I thought it'd be good to include the time with extras.
words on words on words
it was mentioned that another round of cuts would happen this week before the final list, is that still happening?
Looks like cuts are happening as we speak. The "progressing" counter is slowly going down.
words on words on words
It's going down since people are changing their estimated times, the rejection timer hasn't changed.
Quote from JTBeezy:
it was mentioned that another round of cuts would happen this week before the final list, is that still happening?

Yep, in fact, just switched the site over into the final cuts mode. Submissions will change from "progress" (which is effectively 'pending' now), to "accept" or "reject".
Any rules on how long we have to update submissions, or does it just go straight through to the 18th? I've been trying to get a decent run with commentary recorded but every one I get is a worse quality run than the one I already submitted lol. If I don't get one in the next few days I'll probably just update to the best commentated run I have just so the commentary is out there (or add the link in my submission or something).
Quote from MattyIce3131:
Any rules on how long we have to update submissions, or does it just go straight through to the 18th? I've been trying to get a decent run with commentary recorded but every one I get is a worse quality run than the one I already submitted lol. If I don't get one in the next few days I'll probably just update to the best commentated run I have just so the commentary is out there (or add the link in my submission or something).

There's no set date, as the final picks can be anytime from now on.

Editing of stuff other than video will probably continue for the forseeable future.
Quote from Cool Matty:
Yep, in fact, just switched the site over into the final cuts mode. Submissions will change from "progress" (which is effectively 'pending' now), to "accept" or "reject".

If a game is accepted early does that mean it's cemented in being in the marathon or could it be rejected before the 18th(or later) if the staff changes their mind?
Quote from Romi:
Hello all,

For my Bravely Default submission, I'd like to point out that the 03:40:00 estimate I posted is including that all donation incentives are met (mainly two extra sidequests, the rest doesn't take time). The estimate for any% is 03:15:00. Which one would you rather have me put there ?
I thought it'd be good to include the time with extras.

Cool Matty any hint about what I asked Sad ?
Edit history:
Cool Matty: 2015-04-11 04:41:02 pm
Quote from Meowtain_Dew:
Quote from Cool Matty:

If a game is accepted early does that mean it's cemented in being in the marathon or could it be rejected before the 18th(or later) if the staff changes their mind?

Romscout will make a formal announcement when the game list is set in stone. That said, if you get an accept, you can start getting excited Tongue

Romi: I didn't answer because I don't have an answer. That's up to the crew actually making the submission decisions. PM romscout or something Tongue
that Metroidvania guy
Romi: You were fine leaving the estimate as 3:40:00. We acknowledged that it could have been as  short as 3:15:00.

MattyIce3131: If your game is not cut today, that means it is in strong consideration for the schedule, and you will be able to continue editing your submission all the way up to the 18th.
Thanks guys !
Why were all of my games rejected?
Fucking Weeaboo
Quote from peter afro:
Why were all of my games rejected?

Because they were bad. And you should feel bad.
Quote from romscout:
MattyIce3131: If your game is not cut today, that means it is in strong consideration for the schedule, and you will be able to continue editing your submission all the way up to the 18th.

Thanks Rom, just wanted to make sure since I have limited time to do runs during my work week. I was pushing to get one over my weekend but it didn't work out as well as I'd hoped.
#FailFish
4 days away and I can't decide whether to begin practicing like crazy or continue keeping it chill.

Quote from romscout:
If your game is not cut today, that means it is in strong consideration for the schedule, and you will be able to continue editing your submission all the way up to the 18th.

That kind of makes me excited, though - since DKC2 102% definitely made it through the weekend.
Edit history:
JTBeezy: 2015-04-16 03:01:31 am
words on words on words
does your arrival/departure date have any impact on submissions? I had mine originally set for the last half of the week, but changed it for the full week since when I arrive/depart depends entirely on when my slot in the marathon would be (if my submission got in) rather than having it the other way around.
Edit history:
ZanasoBayncuh: 2015-04-16 11:13:21 am
Editing the submission doesn't seem to allow for adding potential categories, but I've learned Eri and Tarma's routes on Metal Slug 3D now and the 45m estimate is appropriate for all four of them. So this could be a four character bidwar. I doubt anyone will know anything about their routes as this installment is known by few, but fans of the Metal Slug series would likely donate for their Metal Slug waifu/husbando.
JTB, generally, I don't think so, because they do try and work around when people can be there for scheduling. Of course, I am not involved, so I don't know for certain, but from my observations, I don't think arrival/departure dates impact your submission.
that Metroidvania guy
Quote from JTBeezy:
does your arrival/departure date have any impact on submissions? I had mine originally set for the last half of the week, but changed it for the full week since when I arrive/depart depends entirely on when my slot in the marathon would be (if my submission got in) rather than having it the other way around.

Available days have no impact on which games are accepted. It is purely so I can schedule everything properly once the final game list is decided.