Sad
page  <- 1234567891011121314151617 -> <- 1 ... 16, 17 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
it does.
at least it does with new items. not 100% sure about mp4s added to existing items but we should be on the safe side here.
Not a walrus
That's actually kind of weird, but I'll take your word for it since I've never uploaded anything to archive.
Edit history:
nate: 2011-02-22 01:58:48 am
dl does the same thing. it's the streaming mp4 plugin for nginx/lighty.

it rewrites the header even if you start from the beginning of the file.
Edit history:
Kibbo: 2011-02-22 02:24:40 am
Kibbo: 2011-02-22 02:12:14 am
TIOLET!
Torrent Shocked

I hope I didn't mess up the tracker info... of course I did.
i added it to the tracker. it will take a few minutes for it to pick it up.
TIOLET!
Getting hostname not found on the tracker, isn't it still http://bt.speeddemosarchive.com?
i believe the port is 6969
Edit history:
mikwuyma: 2011-02-22 02:22:15 am
My feelings on The Demon Rush
it is, because this is the info I give everyone who torrents their runs, http://bt.speeddemosarchive.com:6969/announce
TIOLET!
Torrent Shocked - Take 2!
added that one.
Not a walrus
So totally clicked.

Watching it chug through checking the files now. This is going to take a bit.
your videos are up on archive now.
Balls jerky
did kibbo not get the updated Uncharted 2 or did I not get the updated Uncharted 2. Everything checks out but that.
Fucking Weeaboo
I have a MD5 checksum of 40fa919cac1668a92cc5a03ae0142b6f for Uncharted 2 and I redownloaded it after the fix was made.
Balls jerky
ok its my fault. i thought i downloaded the new one but guess not
there were several. Wink
TIOLET!
I downloaded all videos from archive a day before the torrent was made, and the fixed version of Chrono Trigger the same day, so I should have all the most recent versions of the videos.
I tried playing the new Chrono Trigger video, but it doesn't seem to work. The older, desynched CT video works fine, though. I don't know if anyone else is experiencing this problem, or if it's just me, and I need to re-download it to fix this problem.
information about what you're trying to use to play it is always helpful.
Not a walrus
Also if you're using the torrent to make sure you have the correct vid.
Edit history:
Videogamer_07: 2011-03-13 08:41:38 pm
I was using Quicktime, and I downloaded the Chrono Trigger part from the marathon page. 5 seconds in, it just shows a green screen (I can hear the audio fine), and then it just quits.
hmmm. thought sure i checked quicktime compatibility. i guess just use a different player. sorry about that.
This might be my fault, as I don't know the compatibility with QuickTime.  I'm sorry.
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Yeah, I know I'm bumping a topic that hasn't been touched in a while, but it took me a while to get everything sorted out.

I have to say everyone who worked on syncing the videos did a really great job, especially since everything got pushed out before March.

However, I do have one thing to say.

DON'T CUT FOOTAGE.

I know some of you who synced the videos thought you were doing a service by cutting out the setup time, but there's a couple of problems.

1. I don't get to see what part of setup was the most time-consuming part, and I don't get an accurate read on how much setup there was in between games.

2. The the transitions between videos look weird and jerky. At the end of one run the room has 20 people in it, then the next run there's 10 people. Leaving all of the footage gives the videos a nice flow, on top of being continuous.

3.  You miss some good moments during setup! I know at the very least we missed Carc and Heidman doing pushups, Tri-Hex doing the Crash dance, and Emptyeye being OVERPOWERING. I'm sure there's more that we missed, but we'll never know now. Sad

I know there were people who didn't cut anything in between setup, and I love you guys.