Smiley
Sad
page  <- 1234567891011121314151617 -> <- 1 .. 15 .. 17 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Not sure, but I do know the first encode, the commentary audio was not in sync with the commentary video at all.  Now that's in sync.  The way I synced the game audio and commentary is that the commentary audio is late by 1-2 secs in the beginning, slowly becoming less until the middle of the video, and then becomes 1-2 secs early by the end of the run.  Also, encoding this is a beast, may take 2-3 days.
Just an update.  Found a new way to sync the audio, since it was screwing up still.  Basically, I was right in thinking that DirectShowSource is a bad idea.  Kind of restarting again, so will take a few more days.  Kind of sucks since I finished about 50% of the encoding too! =/
it's fine.
Next update, audio per video sync fine, but still the commentary runs faster than the game stream.  I plan to fix that next.
your dedication is really amazing.
You give me too much credit!  I don't spend all day everyday working on it, but I do spend a few hours a day.
Finally all sync!  Encoding...
Encoding almost all done, the file should be up tomorrow.
My name is unpronounceable
Aktan, nate, UA, and everyone else who helped, you all are great for doing this.
Encoding is done, having some problems muxing the MP4.  Go figure, newer version of MP4Box is quite broken.  Older MP4Box works so much better.  Should have torrent up in 30 mins, if all goes well.
i had a lot of inconsistent stuff like that when i was building ffmpeg last month. i guess you get what you pay for. so is the mp4box.exe that i attached working ok?
Edit history:
Aktan: 2011-02-20 09:00:23 am
Aktan: 2011-02-20 08:32:31 am
I didn't use that one.  Sorry.  I'm using some older 0.4.6 Dev 1 one.  This isn't the only bug I found.  I have no idea what the author is doing since it seems to have more bugs in the newer dev 8 one than the older dev 1.  The two bugs I know of is:

1.  Dev 8 seemly cannot deal with files over 2 GB.
2.  Dev 8 does not extract the frame sizes while exporting to NHML.

Note:  Sorry the torrent would have been up by now, but it was very very late and I got too tired trying to fix it (more like I was being stupid and deleted a perfectly working file).
Edit history:
Aktan: 2011-02-20 09:41:22 am
Here it is finally!  Please, not too many people get this since my upload is really slow.  Sorry it took this long.
Edit history:
Aktan: 2011-02-20 01:41:33 pm
Aktan: 2011-02-20 01:30:00 pm
I should really note that sometimes the speed will be really really slow when I'm playing a game, aka I throttle the speed.

Edit:  Whoever is currently downloading seems to not take my whole upload bandwidth.  So weird.  Heck, the user is close to me too!  Go figure.
Oh, do tell me when the right person has the file, so I can stop seeding it.
Balls jerky
I'm the only one on this thing and I have no idea why i can't download any faster than this
Who has access to upload this to archive.org?
only me.

started downloading now.
TIOLET!
I've downloaded that video now. Is it go on the big torrent, nate?
yep. might want to wait to post the torrent until i get this file uploaded to archive though. it will probably take several hours ... and that's assuming archive wants to cooperate.
Not a walrus
Hey nate, did you have any plans to upload my three bonus videos to archive.org or put them in the spreadsheet for the schedule page? Just curious.
ok, everything's up. kibbo, you might want to check the download from archive before you make the torrent. archive has the same .mp4 download problem dl does (it changes the hash).

u.a:
have to talk to fork about html stuff. they can go in that item if you want everything to all be in one item (probably a good idea).
Not a walrus
I don't particularly care how they're arranged, if it's too much of a hassle to put them with the main videos then having them in the torrent and on the front page is plenty good enough for me.
ok, i am renaming them (the hq) as such and sending them up to that same AwesomeGamesDoneQuick item:

AwesomeGamesDoneQuick_Bloopers.mp4
AwesomeGamesDoneQuick_Highlights.mp4
AwesomeGamesDoneQuick_DoneQuick.mp4

if they're to be added to the torrent then they may need to be downloaded from the archive item before it's made to avoid hashing issues.
Not a walrus
Does uploading them to archive change them somehow? I already sent kibbo the links from my website, which I assume is what you're using for archive.