Smiley
Sad
page  <- 1234567891011121314151617 -> <- 1 .. 5 .. 17 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
you should do it here so google (and this forum's search too) sees it. even though we might not use it this year there is always the chance it will come up for someone else who uses the internet.

probably we are good on everything except the footage missing after the format changes in the f4v sources.
Edit history:
Aktan: 2011-01-20 10:26:00 pm
Aktan: 2011-01-20 10:25:44 pm
Well it includes a program I wrote to extract the audio timecodes.  I should prob take a look at that the format changes.  Which file was it again? g.10.f4v?
yes, and also 30 and 31. don't hesitate to attach the program or anything else to posts here. there are no restrictions besides a 100 megabyte per individual attachment limit.
Edit history:
UraniumAnchor: 2011-01-20 10:36:26 pm
Not a walrus
Yoshi's Island has a VERY slow drift and loses audio sync between the two sides (the gameplay stays in sync the entire time) by a fraction of a second, which isn't bad for a two and a half hour video.
Attachment:
lol yeah i left in a ton of shit last year because i was never going to finish otherwise. let's not sweat the small stuff if we don't think it will really bother people.
SS Any% FF2 GBA
Quote from UraniumAnchor:
Yoshi's Island

Hey UraniumAnchor, I noticed you still are using directshowsource(...)
If you use avisource(...) instead like the newtest.avs suggest you may have better results of no audio sync drift.
Not a walrus
I'm posting more for the sync points than anything else, the sync drift is from trying to encode the final videos. Seeking around in virtualdub doesn't cause problems. The drift in YI is because of the videos themselves, not reader issues.
ok yeah, was wondering if you hit a 32 bit limit or something. if not then avisource() has better performance in terms of seeking around on my machine so you might want to try switching over now to see whether that's true for you as well.
bah, they are all 2 GB, oh well I guess I'll take a look tomor..
Not a walrus
DKC
Attachment:
oh, with the samplerate of the audio at least on the commentary being 22050, the limit on a wave is around 13 hours...
Not a walrus
This is all I have downloaded and I need to get some sleep anyway. I can do more tomorrow.

DKC2
Attachment:
awesome, thanks. this gives me a good set to encode and send up tonight/tomorrow.
Edit history:
DeliciousPi: 2011-01-20 11:04:17 pm
Quote from nate:
mmx game nmf is about 5 gig and mmx commentary nmf is about 6 gig.

i think i've collected everyone's scripts - please don't edit your post but rather make a new post from now on or else i'll probably miss a bunch of stuff going forward. attaching files is also much better than pasting in code because i don't have to do as much work just downloading files. thanks.

Will do. Here's the Mario Lost Levels video, last of the andrewg saga, excepting Marble Madness.
Code:
game=avisource("C:\SDA\019_andrewg.avi").trim(150856-42,170980)
commentary=avisource("C:\SDA\019_c.andrewg.avi").trim(138832,159061)
stackhorizontal(game,commentary)
audiodub(mergechannels(resampleaudio(game.converttomono, 48000), resampleaudio(commentary.converttomono,48000)))

Working on the 2D Metroid series next.
to attach files to your post, click the paperclip icon (last icon at the bottom).
SEGA Junkie
Knowing which Mario 64 run this is would be important. Wink
Edit history:
Eisenefaust: 2011-01-20 11:32:00 pm
SS Any% FF2 GBA
DOH! forgot there was a 1 star.... lol. removing old post and putting that it was Mario 64 120 star run in here
Attachment:
Edit history:
DeliciousPi: 2011-01-21 12:40:26 am
DeliciousPi: 2011-01-21 12:36:48 am
Wow sorry about that, that's embarrassing.

Here's lost levels and the three 2D Metroid's.
Working on Castlevania's that haven't been done yet. (Funkvania, Rondo, SotN)
Edit history:
Aktan: 2011-01-21 10:37:43 am
So I took a look at g.10.f4v and apparently it isn't a FLV file but a MP4 file.  It's no ordinary MP4, but a special one Adobe makes making them "fragmented" MP4 file.  After a bit of looking on Google, I came across this post http://webmyvideo.com/?p=341, which basically says you need to get the "Adobe F4V Post Processor" available here: http://www.adobe.com/products/flashmediaserver/tool_downloads/.  This command line tool will convert these "fragmented" MP4s so something more readable by players.  I'm going to try to get the application and try it out.

Funny thing, the post basically says to avoid using this format due to it being a real pain in the ass...
that tool won't work because the format changes inside the file. sorry i wasn't more clear on that when i found out (this post).
I was about to say the command line tool has the option to split the multiple formats.  Did you try that?
i don't think it will read the file at all ... i tried a lot of different combinations of options. you're welcome to try of course.
I see what you mean now, but I think I can hex edit it to fix it.
Taking a look at it, I think I see the problem and I think I can fix it!  Cross your fingers XD
Not a walrus
Using dss2() for the video track kept it in sync. Woo. Not that it matters at this point, but still.

tmnt4
Attachment: