--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
for VFR, I know this:

Incompatible:
flash

Compatible:
DirectShow players (with Haali splitter)
VLC
MPlayer
Not a walrus
I believe we have Dr Mario.
Attachment:
Edit history:
UraniumAnchor: 2011-02-06 04:12:32 pm
Not a walrus
Question for nate: Do you plan on making a torrent for the marathon videos? (And if you do, you should include the highlight/blooper reels.) If you don't, I probably will.
kibbo's pm'd me about doing it. you should probably work it out with him.

right now i'm waiting to post the link for dr mario so people don't get the idea everything's done. i guess aktan is going to try to redo chrono trigger.
I guess I'll try, but it may take a bit.
Edit history:
Aktan: 2011-02-07 04:05:23 pm
is g.f4v = g.41.f4v?
yes, the naked name is the last one.
i just posted dr mario, but let's wait until aktan has redone chrono trigger to make the torrent.
guess that means I better hurry! >.>
doesn't matter to me.
comparing to the current file of CT, the commentary runs a lot longer after CT is done.  Do you want me to include that whole part too?
SS Any% FF2 GBA
I'd like the extra commentary Tongue
Edit history:
UraniumAnchor: 2011-02-08 11:51:29 pm
UraniumAnchor: 2011-02-08 11:33:28 pm
Not a walrus
Yes, I would say do not cut out the commentary. There's a couple things that got lost because people cut too much in general. Sad
strange ... i'm surprised i cut anything. i guess make sure it doesn't overlap with the start of ff4.
Not a walrus
Yeah, I'm not sure if there was anything lost there specifically, but there were some other blocks that lost some funny stuff in the transitions.
what I can do is, start the video at the stopping of the timing of Chrono Cross, and end the video at the start of timing of FF4.  How's that?
Thanks to everybody for working on these.
Not a walrus
Just look at the other two videos and see when they stop/start, and try to match it up as best you can.
So matching the current CT encode is not good enough?
Not a walrus
Does it not run right into FF4?
Edit history:
Aktan: 2011-02-09 10:07:36 pm
Aktan: 2011-02-09 10:06:06 pm
Almost.  There is about 13 seconds missing between the current CT encode and FF4 encode.  Between CC and CT, there is about 45 seconds missing.
Hmm, I now see what is meant by the audio drift.  I'll sync it to the middle of the run so that there is minimal drift at the start and end (around 1-2 sec).
Edit history:
Aktan: 2011-02-10 11:22:37 am
About to encode.  Where should I upload the MP4 when I'm done?

Edit:  Nevermind, I'll just make a torrent and post it here.
cool, thanks.
Edit history:
UraniumAnchor: 2011-02-10 03:07:39 pm
UraniumAnchor: 2011-02-10 03:05:27 pm
UraniumAnchor: 2011-02-10 03:05:26 pm
Not a walrus
Maybe I'm misunderstanding something but isn't that the same problem we had with the first encode?