Smiley
Sad
page  <- 1234567891011121314151617 -> <- 1 .. 6 .. 17 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Hmm, I want to make sure I got the complete file.  Is g.10.f4v 1,885,477,929 bytes?  That's not 2 GB which http://marathon2011.quandra.org/original/ says it should be.
Not a walrus
It probably rounds it off, because that looks right to me.
Okay thanks.  I got it converting with f4vpp, just hope the output is fine.
I can't believe I haven't noticed this thread before...

I'll definitally try to help out after the weekends (am on ubercrap pc now).
Also I left a suggestion for next marathon in that suggestions thread. (like if someone snapped their fingers the second the start button was pressed or some other easy to spot event happends.)

That would make this a lot easier I think.
It's usually pretty straight forward to synch listening to the game sound from the commentary, the only time it gets tough is when the game sound is mellow and the commentary room is noisy.
Just have to listen for when a strong sound plays in the game, and there's a lull in the room.

Castlevania 3, 4, Rondo, and SotN are done.
Edit history:
Samthe3rd: 2011-01-21 05:56:20 pm
Samthe3rd: 2011-01-21 05:56:08 pm
006_re:    This syncs well in the beginning, but gradually dewsyncs towards the end.  One of the videos might be playing a bit faster.

Currently downloading yoshi's island and funkvania.
Attachment:
Edit history:
DeliciousPi: 2011-01-21 05:57:44 pm
Here's some more runs.
Prime 2, Metal Slug 3, Wario Land, and the disney power hour: Aladdin and Mickey.

Working on kirby, sly, crash, c. story, c. cross, and star wars.
Not a walrus
I already did Yoshi's Island. Huh?
Didn't see.  I'll download re2 after funkvania.
Funkvania is Castlevania 3 and 4 (Super Castlevania). I did them a few posts up. thumbsup
Edit history:
Samthe3rd: 2011-01-21 07:15:01 pm

Ok, Re2 download ------>  GO!

Edit:  Re2 taking...

... for-ev-verrrrr  ...for-ev-verrrr
gentlemen, we have links.
Balls jerky
Yay!
The Resident Evil Director's cut avs sometimes alternates in playing the gameplay video faster, then the comment video faster.
Edit history:
UraniumAnchor: 2011-01-21 08:58:47 pm
Not a walrus
YI download link is busted. :<
bleh. my staging system is still buggy. i'll send it up later tonight.
Out of curiosity, how big is the whole marathon filesize gonna be?
Balls jerky
Last year's marathon videos were 54:17:05 and took up 14.6 GB. This marathon was 113:33:36!
extrapolating from what's done so far, perhaps 16-17 gig. it seems to me like what's been so done so far has been shorter runs which means it could easily go over 20 gig this year.
yes the bitrate is identical to last year's which means 30 gig is not out of the question.
lol. My HD is gonna suffer.
Okay, I think I finally got g.10.f4v fixed.  Does it start with Mega Man 2 and end with Blaster Master?  The file I got had a time of 6:24:04.  Is that correct?
Not a walrus
If you managed to recover it all, yeah.
Yep, all recovered and seemly all audio synced!
The black area after Snake Rattle 'n Roll and Ninja Gaiden is the NES powering on and off, lol