Smiley
Sad
page  <- 123456789101112131415161718 -> <- 1 .. 4 .. 18 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Are skateboards going to be the thing for this AGDQ? Because that would be cool.
HELLO!
Hee hee hee hee hee

Guess what came in the mail today...
i plan on making an artwork prize, it will probably be zelda related. which zelda i'm not sure yet
Just a guy
Quote from presjpolk:

Is it unusual to feel incredibly hype for this, so much so that it's visible on my face?
We require more minerals
So, I have a bunch of prizes lined up for Starcraft 2, the next batch should arrive this week, but I have honestly no idea what to do for Mark of the Ninja.

Klei entertainment says they don't have any physical merchandise for the game, anybody got ideas? I assume that no digital prizes means no game codes?
Quote from Raelcun:
So, I have a bunch of prizes lined up for Starcraft 2, the next batch should arrive this week, but I have honestly no idea what to do for Mark of the Ninja.

Klei entertainment says they don't have any physical merchandise for the game, anybody got ideas? I assume that no digital prizes means no game codes?

Game codes are fine. They have given out steam codes before.
My feelings on The Demon Rush
That skateboard is so sweet.

Raelcun: Aside from maybe spreading them on twitter, I don't think game codes are good prizes. They haven't been a big draw in the past, and they're annoying to hand out.
We require more minerals
Yeah, that's what I thought. Just wanted to check.
Takahashi Meijin
The Rising limited edition showed up and appears to be in great shape!
We require more minerals
Package arrived a day early from Axiom eSports

Signed by Crank & Axiom
Takahashi Meijin
I just ordered a copy of the Capcom 30th Anniversary Character Encyclopedia, should be here Friday!

Not sure which game is specifically goes to, but we have a fair amount of Capcom games being ran so we should be able to fit it in somewhere.

Looks like a cool book! I'll post actual pictures when I get it, but for now here's a promo shot

Im a little late but I can offer a DOLE hoodie for Super Monkey Ball 2. DOLE was a primary sponsor of the Monkey Ball games(for one and two at least) I own one and it's a really neat article of clothing and it might make a good donation prize. Winner could select the color and size(obviously) the only issue would be it couldnt be ordered until after the winner was chosen. Ill post a picture below of me wearing mine for reference to what it looks like.

Will be providing 2 t-shirts for Age Of Empire II.

First one is from http://carcayu.spreadshirt.com/ Details: The Holy Man from Age of Empires saying "wololo" to convert everyone.
Can be seen here

Second is from http://www.zazzle.com/bijanandfriends
Can be seen here
quinntendopower: Cool, I remember the limited edition of Rising had some nice stuff too. I'm not too sure where I would put the Capcom book though.

Raelcun: Nice, now we will have the signed gear this time. Smiley

FearowofTime: I think the Dole hoodie could work out really well. About how much does it cost?

Strongfox: Out of those Age of Empire II shirts I like the Wololo one more.
The DOLE hoodie is about 51-54 with shipping, glad you liked the idea!
Edit history:
Strongfox: 2013-10-25 06:45:51 pm
So only go with the first shirt or both?

Another Prize. For the game Another World. It is a poster of The Art of Another World. Official Poster

Another 2 prizes and this time for Banjo Kazooie

First one is a poster from http://www.redbubble.com/people/minimarshart

Second is a T-shirt from http://www.redbubble.com/people/ravishingryan

TheFearowofTime: I think I can cover the Dole hoodie then.

Strongfox: first shirt. Are you really planning on purchasing all of these prizes?
Sweet, Want me to post the redbubble link now?
Yeah.
http://www.redbubble.com/people/jmoneymc/works/10916342-super-monkey-ball-fuel You can either do a shirt or a hoodie according to the page.
Edit history:
Strongfox: 2013-10-25 10:58:53 pm
Quote from mikwuyma:
TheFearowofTime: I think I can cover the Dole hoodie then.

Strongfox: first shirt. Are you really planning on purchasing all of these prizes?

No, im not planing on purchasing any of them because I ALREADY HAVE PURCHASED Cheesy
LOl but you should wait to see what size the winner is right?
Quote from TheFearowofTime:
LOl but you should wait to see what size the winner is right?

Nah, i just got all larges

Quote from presjpolk:

Was bought or got without knowing the size of the person who will win so idk lol
More Purchased prizes to give away.

Half-life 2: Half-Life Head Crab Plush

Straight from Valve's Half-Life video game series comes the headcrab plush. This soft plush resembles the villain headcrabs that hunt for a human host to turn into zombie-like mutants.

Headcrab plush measures about 6" tall and over 6" in diameter.

Borderlands 2:  Borderlands Handsome Jack adult mask

Direct from the 10 million selling Borderlands and Borderland 2 video games! These amazing rubber latex masks are modeled directly on the most notorious characters: the main villain, Handsome Jack.

Item has hand painted details that mimic the cel-shaded look of the Borderlands universe.

Great for costuming or cosplay. One size fits most standard sized adults.

All MegaMan Games?: MegaMan Plush

Size: Approximately 8 inches tall.