Sad
page  <- 123456789101112131415161718 -> <- 1 .. 10 .. 18 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Is PJ
The more impressive thing is that you somehow found a 360 controller that isn't in pieces.
Haters gonna hate
Quote from PJ:
The more impressive thing is that you somehow found a 360 controller that isn't in pieces.

It was partially, but I taped it back up. You can't see it too well because it's kinda dark though.
For Fun! For GLORY!!
Oh, sweet Luna, that is massive! Do want! Cheesy
I gotta start budgeting prize donations now. :|
Edit history:
Strongfox: 2013-12-07 12:14:37 pm
Strongfox: 2013-12-07 12:11:16 pm
Strongfox: 2013-12-07 12:11:15 pm
Strongfox: 2013-12-07 12:11:15 pm
Strongfox: 2013-12-07 12:10:13 pm
Strongfox: 2013-12-07 12:10:03 pm
Strongfox: 2013-12-07 11:56:05 am
Just updated my prize pictures and added

• 1 "Portal 2 Companion Cube" Plush
  • 1 "Mario Meets TMNT "Help a Brother Out" T-shirt
  • 1 "Mario VS Wario in Mortal Kombat Style" T-shirt
  • 1 "Corneria Air Force Star Fox Unit" T-shirt

They can be seen at this link http://imgur.com/a/XyyD5

EDIT: I hope people like what i am offering again Cheesy
  • Just a guy
    Was thinking of giving up my Diamond Loot Chest for Borderlands 2: http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/f497/

HOWEVER, do you think people would be bitter if some of the shift codes have been used? (For those who don't know, they basically give you pretty decent in-game guns. The guns can still be gotten in the game by normal means, but the codes are a nice treat I suppose)
    My feelings on The Demon Rush
    DrCoolGuy, that's a nice chest, and I think if you just said that some of the codes were used and were forthright about it, then no one would mind. The cool part is the actual chest anyway.
    Edit history:
    DrCoolGuy: 2013-12-11 06:32:30 pm
    Just a guy
    It has other goodies inside as well! And I'm thinking of adding some own personal things to go along with it (also stuff from the game).

EDIT: Would I be able to retract my Zelda poster offer then? Zelda has plenty of prizes, and donating this saves me more money. If not, I can suck it up.
    Exoray
    If you want to retract previously suggested prizes then that's perfectly fine. Nothing has been publicized yet.

Can you get your own picture of the loot chest instead of a store page picture? Will make it more obvious to people that we're talking about a used copy.
    Here is the prize that I shall be contributing for Fire Emblem/Sacred Stones: http://hit930.sakura.ne.jp/hitjapan/sfc/1309041000080.JPG

Never released in the US.

Only saw a very limited hard copy release.

One of the rarest Super Famicom titles around.

All hail Thracia 776.
    Edit history:
    DrCoolGuy: 2013-12-12 08:44:11 pm
    Just a guy
    If you could do that for me, that'd be great moooh. I feel bad doing it, but I had to dip into my AGDQ fund unfortunately, so it'll help me out. I do still intend to submit that chest though, since I already have it and dont have to buy another $30 poster.

The chest I have, everything that's mint: http://imgur.com/a/lLxDP#0

The cards that come with it, opened, about 1/3 used: http://imgur.com/a/31wvU
    i got a spare batman ac goty pc edition key can i donate it as prize got the game twice
    My feelings on The Demon Rush
    Butters: That's gonna be a big prize for for Fire Emblem. I might even want to extend it a little further into ddsom and the like

DrCoolGuy: That's a good przie for Borderlands 2, especially since the game is lacking in prizes. Don't worry about having to retract a prize. Your bank account is important.

RDilux: We don't accept Steam codes anymore because they're a hassle to manage and they're not a big prize draw.
    I have a set of these patches that could be a prize for MGS/MGR: http://i.imgur.com/8YHhHWc.jpg
    Anything you can do I can do halfass
    I have a Sub Terrania / Red Zone complete boxed "combo pack", but I see neither is being run, and there isn't even much AwfulGames Genisisage going on.  Would they be better left for, say, SGDQ?
    It appears that the prize image for F-Zero collection was deleted.
    I was going to try to donate multiple, unrelated prizes (so much Zelda! ...Sorry!), so should I make a different form submission for each one? I read the first few pages of the thread and didn't see anything. Thank you!
    Fucking Weeaboo
    Quote from CharonCaori:
    I was going to try to donate multiple, unrelated prizes (so much Zelda! ...Sorry!), so should I make a different form submission for each one? I read the first few pages of the thread and didn't see anything. Thank you!

Yes, you're suppose to make separate entries for separate items.
    I was wondering since it looks like the marathon t-shirt is going to be limited to this print, if I should maybe order an extra and it could be put up as a prize?
    Thanks, Sir VG! I submitted my entries. Offering up a zelda strategy guide box set, and a Samus figma. I also have a limited edition copy of hyrule historia, but I feel like that's going overboard with the books, so I think I'll save it for SGDQ.

I got lucky during black friday this year, and scored the last Zelda 3DS XL that our local Target had when they were on sale for $150. So I'm offering that if you'll accept it.
    Exoray
    Quote from lizzie241:
    I was wondering since it looks like the marathon t-shirt is going to be limited to this print, if I should maybe order an extra and it could be put up as a prize?

The marathon t-shirt on sale now is the attendee exclusive version. I'm pretty sure you'll be able to buy the regular marathon t-shirt during the marathon so there should be no need for this.
    Quote from ButtersBB:
    Here is the prize that I shall be contributing for Fire Emblem/Sacred Stones: http://hit930.sakura.ne.jp/hitjapan/sfc/1309041000080.JPG

Never released in the US.

Only saw a very limited hard copy release.

One of the rarest Super Famicom titles around.

All hail Thracia 776.

Oh, heck yeah. I was hoping you meant the ultra-expensive deluxe set, but this is a fantastic prize too. I look forward to trying (and failing) to win this. (It's also a lot better than the Tharja I was vaguely considering as a prize. It seems like it wouldn't even arrive in time for the marathon anyway, so I guess that all works out.)

Also, I just ordered a Psylocke figure for X-Men: Mutant Apocalypse, since my other prize was apparently lumped in with Arcade's Revenge instead and I'd like to have something for my game. I'm assuming it will need to be linked to other games as well, because I think 20 minutes is too short of a window for that. There's also the possibility it won't make it here in time to show off at the marathon, but I should have it by the end at least. Is that fine?
    Exoray
    oh I should say that the games listing for the prizes in the first post are just the suggested places for the prizes. Depending on which games end up having prizes or not and depending on other factors like game length and prize value, some prizes are probably going to be spanning multiple games.

The X-men prize just ended up at arcade's revenge since it was one of the two suggestions and the other game wasn't neighbouring it in the schedule. If you would want it switched around you'll just have to ask Smiley

As long as you have a picture for the prize, there's no need to have it in your possession during the marathon, so if it arrives right after that's also fine.
    Quote from Molotov:
    Oh, heck yeah. I was hoping you meant the ultra-expensive deluxe set, but this is a fantastic prize too. I look forward to trying (and failing) to win this. (It's also a lot better than the Tharja I was vaguely considering as a prize. It seems like it wouldn't even arrive in time for the marathon anyway, so I guess that all works out.)

Yeah, the deluxe set would have been cool, but also more expensive than the grand prize, heh.

As an aside: I would have donated SO HARD for that Tharja figure.
    Quote from moooh:
    Quote from lizzie241:

The marathon t-shirt on sale now is the attendee exclusive version. I'm pretty sure you'll be able to buy the regular marathon t-shirt during the marathon so there should be no need for this.

Ok I was just wondering since this would have been an exclusive shirt to those that actually go.
    I've got another prize to add on for Borderlands 2, its a crocheted Kreig mask! Posting pictures soon!