Sad
page  <- 123456789101112131415161718 -> <- 1 .. 3 .. 18 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Sir VG: That would be awesome. I was actually thinking of making a deviantart/etsy/r/beadsprites thread to see who we could contact in those communities.
Quote from mikwuyma:
Sir VG: That would be awesome. I was actually thinking of making a deviantart/etsy/r/beadsprites thread to see who we could contact in those communities.

Are you looking to have those threads here with links to people to contact or are you going to post those threads on those sites?
No, I'm going to ask if anyone has contacts to people on those sites because I don't know where to start. I don't know how to contact pksage on r/beadsprites, who posted on the forums, because he always posted as a guest on the forums.
I'll be putting in the sets of robot master perlers I have made up from the early megaman games for the megaman block.  Going to look into how much it would cost to frame them as full sets before I submit them tho, if it is a reseasonable price I will get them framed. 

Need to peek at the schedule and see if anything else inspires me to make stuff in the meantime. :-)
Edit history:
Trekhaak: 2013-10-03 12:52:02 pm
Everybody's favorite monster
I found the book i was going to offer as a prize last year so it can be a prize at last if you want.
Video Game Art by Nic Kelman.
I hope people like my Kirby plush - I'm working on a Hyrule royal crest pillow as well, but I can't promise it'll be done in time. If it is, I'll post it!
Fucking Weeaboo
Mike, I contacted the guy about the Mega Man poster. Here's his reply.

Quote:
Hello Sir VG,

I believe I have heard about your event before, and I think it's a great cause. I would love to donate a poster.

Right now I'm in the middle of trying to find a good place to print my artwork, so I'll get back to you once I'm satisfied with the quality of the poster. This will hopefully be within the month, but at the very least before the deadline.

Best regards,
- Jonatan

So sounds like we'll get a cool poster, but it'll be a little while yet.
Just a guy
We can donate and win prizes even if we attend the marathon, right...?
Quote from DrCoolGuy:
We can donate and win prizes even if we attend the marathon, right...?

Yes and even people from the marathon won before.
Since we didnt get a hold of the winner of my samus perler from SGDQ 2013 i dont have to make a new prize for AGDQ 2014. Instead i decided to upgrade it so i went and had it framed. Btw, how much would you people pay to get something like this framed cause either i got ripped off or Norway is just dumb lol.

Mario The Cat!!!!
I'm donating a few hats.  Much like the ones I did last year.  BTW, mikwuyma, check your PMs and get back to me about the other idea I had.  I want to discuss it with you first...
Quote from TheVikingGMR:
Since we didnt get a hold of the winner of my samus perler from SGDQ 2013 i dont have to make a new prize for AGDQ 2014. Instead i decided to upgrade it so i went and had it framed. Btw, how much would you people pay to get something like this framed cause either i got ripped off or Norway is just dumb lol.

1. That perler is amazing.

2. Having vacationed in Norway, it's safe to say that Norway is stupid expensive.
Haha thanks Mike. Yea Norway tends to be dumb like that. We ordered two pizza's last night. Payed over a 100$ =( Anyway. Lets hope we get a hold of the winner next time hehe.
Takahashi Meijin
I have a sealed Dark Souls guide, is anyone running that at AGDQ 2014?

It's one of the last Future Press guides!
Exoray
There's a link to the game list in the first post of this thread. Dark Souls is not on it so you'll have to save that for another time.
Edit history:
mikwuyma: 2013-10-15 02:31:19 pm
No one is running dark souls, sorry. I just looked at the prize list and it's looking good so far. I really like the RE4 Chainsaw controller, is it really supposed to have fake blood on it like that?

Nekokatsun: That kirby plushie is really cute.
Dogi the wallcrusher
Quote from mikwuyma:
I really like the RE4 Chainsaw controller, is it really supposed to have fake blood on it like that?

Yup, I remember some parents having a hissy fit about it when it first came out at a gamestore nearby.
How beautifully tacky. Cheesy
Gets the cake.
I'd like to buy and offer one of the Replica Portal Guns as a prize at this event. I should be able to buy it next week, so I'll be able to guarantee that I have one, and I SHOULD be attending to be able to show it off during the marathon.
Just submitted my LOZ board I painted. Hand painted in acrylic. And clear coated for durability. Custom grip is done with Green grip, and yellow grip, with black acrylic.

That is amazing.
Edit history:
Sunblade: 2013-10-18 12:17:07 am
Only Offense Will Survive

Its the Hauppauge HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition Plus. Smiley I want to offer one aswell.
Takahashi Meijin
I just submit a Metal Gear Rising Limited for the Metal Gear Rising run!

Exoray
Very cool skateboard!
I added it to zelda series for now, if we get a lot of prizes there we could possibly shift it to the tony hawk block.
Thanks! I've just started a Super Metroid one. Lets hope I get it done in time.....