Sad
page  <- 123456789101112131415161718 -> <- 1 .. 15 .. 18 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
For Fun! For GLORY!!
Mike, did you forget to add my plushes to the prize index? I don't see them on there. :\
Exoray
Once I arrive at the venue I'll be helping mike to double check the lists and make sure nothing has been overlooked.
Edit history:
Mecha Richter: 2014-01-03 06:30:28 am
Haters gonna hate
And I'm officially out of time with perlers! Here's the final ones I've done. See you guys on Monday!

Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Questions on the grand prizes (because it's been repeatedly brought up in the restream and I want to be sure):
Are donations for grand prizes cumulative? (So are we entered if we have two donations at 25$ each?)

Are there multiple entries? If so, is it correct that we just need a cumulative total of x times the single total? (to continue the example from above: six donations of 25$ would enter me three times for the grand prizes?)
Alko, donations for grand prizes are cumulative if this follows previous GDQs, which I believe they've said it is.  So yes, 6 donations of $25 should enter you three times - although they do announce limits on how many entries are allowed for the grand prizes (so no one can have 50 entries for example). 

I'm not sure what the maximums are...but they usually announce them on the main stream.
Exoray
Yes grand prizes are cumulative like usual. To my knowledge it's a maximum of 3 entries per grand prize. I'll let you know if that has changed.
Mario The Cat!!!!
Hey Moooh, I think you forgot to add the hats and scrapbook.  If you can, spread the hats throughout...  Also, if you can, do the scrapbook sometime during the last few games.  Thanks! And don't forget to sign it, if you can... Wink
Exoray
Hats were already on the schedule, but looks like no one entered them into the tracker. It's in now.

I can't find any submission regarding a scrapbook from you in the form responses though.
Mario The Cat!!!!
Sorry.  It's on site.  Thought Mike brought it to your attention.  I mentioned it in my original submission of the hats that I was also working on a scrapbook as well to be donated.  I have pics now, if you need me to post at least one for the tracker.  Let me know.  I obviously didn't want to spoil the book itself before the winner of the book got a chance to look it over.
Takahashi Meijin
Question for the admins/prize people

Can someone get me in touch with whomever won the Metal Gear Rising Limited for PS3, and the Capcom Character Art Book?

if you have their information, let them know to contact me at quinntendopower@yahoo.com, and I'll be able to get their shipping information so I can get them their prizes.

Thanks!
Edit history:
POOPFEAST420: 2014-01-07 05:48:41 pm
Hey, first time watching this awesome event. I've donated about 7 times so far and I was wondering when the prize winners are drafted and announced.
Keep it up!
Piece of cake!
Did Zant get there intact? I put to the care of Mike on the box.
Exoray
Mrs.Emptyeye: please do submit it through the form with full description and I'll see if we can find somewhere it can be added.

quinn: You will be contacted some time after the marathon with the info of winners.

Poop: winners are usually drawn after each run. Check the prizes section of the tracker.

Lomelli: I've looked but can't find the prize anywhere. Don't know if it arrived in time and mike is currently asleep so can't ask him.
Takahashi Meijin
Thanks for the update moooh, I appreciate it.
Only Offense Will Survive
I got two prizes from Hauppauge. A HD PV2 and a ROCKET. moooh just has to update the list. One is for FZGX and the other one is for Prime. Good luck. Smiley
Mario The Cat!!!!
Alright.  Sorry.  I just saw your note today Moooh!  I said during the Metroid block, but I'm not really sure where you'll have room to put it...
For Fun! For GLORY!!
I still don't see my plush's on the prize schedule. Sad
Next year I'd love to donate something. I have some Final Fantasy plushes and rare SNES games. Smiley Prizes are such a lovely idea, on top of the good Samaritan-ness of the charity in general. As someone with a precancerous condition, and whose last three generations of females on her mother's side have had the disease, this is a special cause to my heart.

On a side note, my husband surprised me earlier today by donating during Cosmo's Wind Waker stream since he knew I'd be watching - I knew it was him from the name he gave, although he's still feigning ignorance. Right. Wind Waker was one of the games we bonded over early on in our relationship, and I've been looking forward to Cosmo's run all marathon. Anyway... back to lurking.
Exoray
Quote from Radman:
I still don't see my plush's on the prize schedule. Sad

Sorry Radman, it turned out we already had so many pokemon prizes that some of the generic ones didn't make the cut. Should have told you when I first found out but looks like things got in the way
For Fun! For GLORY!!
Meh. Tis okay. There's always SGDQ. Smiley
Edit history:
Zero|DPX: 2014-01-16 03:04:32 am
BTW, before re-drawing the prizes for AGDQ 2014, make sure you guys look into why the prize tracker currently shows prizes as being for runs from not only AGDQ this year but also past marathons as well.  See e.g. http://gamesdonequick.com/tracker/prize/497 which seems to cover basically all the runs from all marathons.
Edit history:
SMK: 2014-01-15 07:46:54 pm
Its due to the fact that the page is using a deprecated column on prizes in order to list the set of games.  We used to sort by assigning each prize (and game for that matter) an integer 'sorting key'.  Now, we just sort by game start-time (and prizes just refer to specific game ranges).  The drawing algorithm does use the timestamps, its just that the prize detail page was never updated after the timestamps were added (we were planning on removing the sorting key, but didn't have enough time before the event to go through and remove any pages that still referred to it (like that one)).  We still assign the keys, but we just assign them from 0 upwards for each event (i.e. the first game of each event is sortkey 0, second is 1, etc..). 

If its any indication how backed up we are on features/fixes, the timestamps were added for AGDQ 2012.
We require more minerals
So I was pretty out of it at the end of the marathon (percocet and all that) and forgot to take the t-shirts and keyboard mouse combo out of the prize room to mail it myself. Sorry about that.
INTJ
I knew I forgot something...

Sorry, I left the Secret of Mana prizes (4 CD sets + Art Book) over there in the prize room... I wouldn't have taken them with me on the flight (Chance too high to destroy something), but I should have at least organized something for those
Question, are we waiting on overlord mike to be well rested before the names of the prize winners are selected and emails to prize donors sent out with addresses of winners? Or is this years AGDQ just slow?