--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
kirbymastah: 2014-02-18 02:44:14 pm
<(^_^)>
Quote from Dragondarch:
I'm still willing to do AM2R, estimate doesn't change unless a new public version is released.

Oh, whoops, I missed this. Yeah, I think AM2R is a great idea. When I watched it on ddarch's stream a while ago, it was really impressive. 100%, correct?

I've added AM2R
as discussed with kirby, I am down to do mzm100 PROVIDED I can address a small hitch in my streaming setup
Jumping Turtle
Yeah, April. Sorry. It's too bad it's overlapping the German marathon, but avoiding overlaps and still retaining all players is rather unlikely.

I forget if I said in here recently - I don't mind doing Other M 100%, but any% is probably for the better just because it's nearly 50 minutes faster.
<(^_^)>
Do you have any videos of your any% and 100% runs? Which would you think is more interesting?
Smörgåsbord
Kott doesint have an account here so I talked with him, he could do 100%!

I think with him gonna do 100% on ESA and Zoasty Low%Ice on SGDQ that would be a great idea!

Perhaps a Any% race would be something to consider?

My internet is not good enough to re-stream stuff, kinda why I wanted to change dates so my internet situation could improve! XD But re-streaming or direct streaming to X channel works, but people complain like mad when the "marathon channel" goes offline.

If you still are interested, the Ludendi channel is at your disposal!
Edit history:
kirbymastah: 2014-02-19 03:06:11 pm
<(^_^)>
Basically, at this point, I need to figure out runners for MZM any%, and SM any% and low% ice (if we're doing that.) Kott confirmed that he's fine with doing SM 100%, but seems pretty iffy about doing low% ice.
Pudding%
Quote from kirbymastah:
Quote from Dragondarch:
I'm still willing to do AM2R, estimate doesn't change unless a new public version is released.

Oh, whoops, I missed this. Yeah, I think AM2R is a great idea. When I watched it on ddarch's stream a while ago, it was really impressive. 100%, correct?

I've added AM2R

Yeah, it's 100%. Really hoping a new public version is released since there's a lot of new stuff added that's really helpful. Plus it covers area 3 which has a ton of Gammas, and Speed Booster Wink
Edit history:
kirbymastah: 2014-02-23 12:38:35 am
kirbymastah: 2014-02-23 12:37:31 am
kirbymastah: 2014-02-23 12:25:44 am
<(^_^)>
I've decided to make this marathon sometime on the weekend from April 11th-13th. If anyone has any problems with that, then let me know. (yes, I know it conflicts with another marathon, but it's the one choice that most people say yes too, according to the poll I privately sent out Sad )

I'm going to organize a doodle soon and send it out privately to all of the runners, so I can start setting up a schedule.

Not all the runners/games are set in stone, but most of it is pretty much set. I haven't heard from amhite at all, and I PM'd him a week ago; anyone know what happened to him?

Finally, will everyone be ok with using mumble? I've never organized mumble before (I've participated in it before but not organized it) so it'll be an... interesting experience for me LOL
Pudding%
I'm fine with using Mumble. Also, I'd be fine with commentating on Metroid 2, provided I'm available.
<(^_^)>
For personal reasons, amhite can no longer run metroid prime: hunters. I'll be removing it from the games list since I don't think there's anyone else who runs MP:H (but if you do, or know someone else who does, let me know!)
Jumping Turtle
...Damn. I'm tempted to ask around to see if there's anyone local that has a DS capture card just to make sure the entire series is in.
Pudding%
Jagger, if you can't find one, I might be able to loan you mine.
I can do commentary for every game minus Other M and Prime 3 (only played it once) but every other game I know very well inside and out. Just let me know if I'm needed!
Edit history:
zoast: 2014-03-02 09:38:31 pm
zoast: 2014-03-02 09:35:16 pm
games list says something about wether or not to keep low% ice.  if it's due to the new 8-10% runs, it shouldn't matter, just call it 14% ice... it's still probably the 3rd most legit category imo, low% no oob basically.  otherwise, carry on.
Edit history:
kirbymastah: 2014-03-02 11:36:36 pm
kirbymastah: 2014-03-02 11:35:18 pm
kirbymastah: 2014-03-02 11:34:40 pm
kirbymastah: 2014-03-02 11:30:30 pm
<(^_^)>
Forgot to change that, I'll edit it now to say 14% Ice. Also waiting on two more people to fill out the doodle, then I'll put together a schedule. You know who you are Tongue

Also kinda coming to the realization that a doodle isn't quite the best way to schedule things with like 10 runners... LOL Welp.

EDIT: Now one more person
Edit history:
kirbymastah: 2014-03-03 04:22:49 pm
<(^_^)>
I've put together a schedule in the first post that should fit what everyone put in to the doodle. There's only one person needed to confirm, but it should probably be fine (if not, there are back-ups).

Please let me know if there are any issues with the schedule!

Also, I've talked with svenne a bit, and he told me that the team ludendi channel is open. We'll be going with restreaming runs to maintain a consistent layout as well; I'll figure out how this is going to work, and how we're going to set up the mumble as well.

Finally, if anyone has any design ideas for the layout, that would be great! Details in the first post!
Smörgåsbord
The schedule looks splendid!

I will ask around about a nice layout, I know Charleon did layouts for alot of people so gonna ask him!
Talk to the Hand
UTC - 4 is....CST? Schedule looks good to me regardless, just want to make sure I'm right on that.
Edit history:
MLSTRM: 2014-03-03 04:41:34 pm
You can never run enough games
Nope UTC-5 is EST, UTC-6 is CST.
EDIT: O right daylight savings, but since it's in april it should still hold with those differences. BST - 5= Eastern Summer Time, and CEST - 6 = Eastern Summer Time)

I can do commentary for Metroid Prime 3: Corruption if you want it Kirby.
<(^_^)>
Quote from Emptyeye:
UTC - 4 is....CST? Schedule looks good to me regardless, just want to make sure I'm right on that.

Daylight Savings makes things stupidly confusing.
<(^_^)>
Quote from Svenne:
The schedule looks splendid!

I will ask around about a nice layout, I know Charleon did layouts for alot of people so gonna ask him!

That would be highly appreciated svenne, thanks!

Quote from MLSTRM:
Nope UTC-5 is EST, UTC-6 is CST.
EDIT: O right daylight savings, but since it's in april it should still hold with those differences. BST - 5= Eastern Summer Time, and CEST - 6 = Eastern Summer Time)

I can do commentary for Metroid Prime 3: Corruption if you want it Kirby.

I can add you for mp3 commentary, that would be appreciated!

As for daylight savings, would eastern coast time still be -5?
Quote from kirbymastah:

Yeah, Europe changes on the last sunday in March, and the US changes at the start of March. Since the marathon is in april, it's all the same differences, just different to UTC by 1 hour.
<(^_^)>
Quote from MLSTRM:
Quote from kirbymastah:

Yeah, Europe changes on the last sunday in March, and the US changes at the start of March. Since the marathon is in april, it's all the same differences, just different to UTC by 1 hour.

Aight, I fixed it. Thanks a lot!
Ah I've been confusing, my bad. EDT is UTC-4, but everyone in Europe will be on BST or CEST, which is +1 from normal, so UTC-4 = EDT, but BST-5 = EDT & CEST-6 = EDT.
Sorry about that <_<