page  <- 12345678910111213 -> <- 1 .. 5 .. 13 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
<(^_^)>
That would be pretty neat

I'm thinking of some date between March 7-9th? I don't think there's anything else going on there (and I personally have spring break too so I should be able to stay for most of the marathon). Hopefully it's not too soon from now? What do you guys think?
Jumping Turtle
I just found out TSG's doing a mini-thon Friday, March 7th starting at 7pm EST running for 24 hours. I'm not directly involved, but it's probably better not to overlap the entire thing at least.
<(^_^)>
Welp yeah, that doesn't work :S hmm
Stand: Devil's Call in your Heart
no tentative date yet?
<(^_^)>
I have no idea. It's a good thing we aren't with a charity so we don't have to plan too far in advance, but still. I guess we're back to end of march? (shrugs)
<(^_^)>
svenne mentioned that april would probably work better, and I agree. April 10-13 would work REALLY WELL for me personally; would people be ok with some date in that range?
Perhaps you might find doodle.com to be useful for scheduling.
Set up times. Let everyone tick in the times they can come. Choose the one where most people can attend.
You could perhaps start coarsely, such as months and then pinpoint break it down into days later.
Edit history:
kirbymastah: 2014-02-17 12:22:09 pm
kirbymastah: 2014-02-17 12:21:59 pm
kirbymastah: 2014-02-17 12:21:26 pm
<(^_^)>
April Conflicts:

Gamefest, german marathon: Wednesday, April 9th through Sunday April 13th
Crystals For Life 2014: 29 April 2014 - 4 May 2014

Bummer since april 10-13 is when my school has its carnival and I can probably be there for the entire marathon to help organize it and such =/

Anyways, I'll PM each runner a strawpoll to decide on which weekend of April works best. The list of runners I'm going to PM/contact are:

Dragondarch
Emptyeye
Zoasty
Kottpower
MilesSMB
JaggerG
Amhite
TheMG2
Mobiusman
Jamillton
Kirbymastah

Is there anyone I'm missing? Cak said that he's not going to be able to do metroid, so I trust dragondarch to be able to at least do 100% metroid (and hopefully 2-boss?)

After we've decided on a weekend (assuming we do), then I'll set up a doodle so everyone can state when they're free on, and then I can organize a schedule.

I'll PM svenne and see if I can take control of the first post; I think it might be best if I at least organized that first post.
Why the heck am I on this list?
<(^_^)>
Quote from TheMG2:
Why the heck am I on this list?

I honestly can't tell if you were seriously trolling or not about pinball <_< and you're on the list of runners on the first post
I wasn't trolling, but I was saying I might if I had gotten DS capture. Which I haven't.
Also you missed Uchiha's offer for pinball.
i have no idea which weekend would be best for me, they're all the same as far as i know.
Jumping Turtle
Looks like TheSpeedGamer's indie game marathon has been rescheduled the 18th-21st (they're still doing the donkey kong 24hr marathon in March). My brother's birthday is also on the 4th, but of course just one day.
<(^_^)>
The speedgamer's indie game marathon on april 18th-21st? or march? (I'm assuming april)
Edit history:
kirbymastah: 2014-02-18 01:48:23 pm
<(^_^)>
As of now, according to the straw poll i PM'd everyone, it seems like the weekend of April 11-13th seem to work best (and it's perfect for me too!)

I've updated the first post with a google doc with the current games list to keep it a bit more organized.

Basically, we just need to figure out the categories for zero mission and super metroid.

What do people think about the RBO/low% ice categories? I know zoasty runs low% ice (and offered it for SGDQ2014 as well), and kottpower has been learning it.

As for MZM low% hard, I've messaged dragondarch about it, so we'll see how that works.

Other than those two games, I think all the metroid games up there are basically finalized Cheesy
Pudding%
I'm still willing to do AM2R, estimate doesn't change unless a new public version is released.
Smörgåsbord
Note: Kottpower actually have the low%ice record so I think he is beyond learning it! thumbsup

http://deertier.com/
Edit history:
kirbymastah: 2014-02-18 02:22:05 pm
kirbymastah: 2014-02-18 02:17:47 pm
<(^_^)>
Quote from Svenne:
Note: Kottpower actually have the low%ice record so I think he is beyond learning it! thumbsup

http://deertier.com/

shows how much I keep up with super metroid records (facepalm)

Anyways, it's nice to make progress. I've basically got every game/category fully confirmed by their respective runners besides MP:H, SM, and MZM

EDIT: MZM low% hard is basically confirmed by dragondarch. Let's hope he gets RTA WR like he did at AGDQ2014 Tongue
Holy cow, I finally made an account here. Anyways, if this does happen and Emptyeye is ok with it, I'd love to be a co-commentator for Metroid 2 100%.
Edit history:
kirbymastah: 2014-02-18 02:28:22 pm
kirbymastah: 2014-02-18 02:28:17 pm
kirbymastah: 2014-02-18 02:26:05 pm
<(^_^)>
Quote from Kronicsauce:
Holy cow, I finally made an account here. Anyways, if this does happen and Emptyeye is ok with it, I'd love to be a co-commentator for Metroid 2 100%.

What about super metroid? Wink

EDIT: Anyways, I put you down for metroid 2 e-commentary. kronic, what do you think about RBO in this marathon? I'm pretty sure zoasty/kott would be fine with low% ice (haven't asked them about it yet, but it's a good watch).
That all depends on if they feel they need one or want one.
RBO seems to be a category most people don't really enjoy much from what I know. You could ask one of them but idk if they'll wanna do it.
<(^_^)>
I'll poke them about it later then.

Also need to talk about which streams to host this on. Svenne mentioned having it on team ludendi's twitch stream? I can probably host the restreaming

Also, twitch stream/chats have been absolute crap so maybe we should just not use twitch
Talk to the Hand
Quote from Kronicsauce:
Anyways, if this does happen and Emptyeye is ok with it, I'd love to be a co-commentator for Metroid 2 100%.

I'm more than fine with this Cheesy