Smiley
Sad
page  <- 123456789101112131415 -> <- 1 ... 14, 15 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
I know lol, i wasnt sure because i saw the post that said you were missing like 13 hours and thought id put it out there, didn't know you filled it, and yeah i knew B Stream was the Bonus, i dont mind if it can be put there.
Kupo!
Quote from Greenk4:
Piepusher: fffffuuuuuck I just had the schedule finished but let me see if I can place you somewhere else. I THINK I can move you since you're past Rini and Murphagator (who had very set in stone time periods that I really can't move) Pretty sure I can move Pikmin to after Willow, Jungle Beat I'll need to see specifically once these next few changes get made to Carcinogen and Zallard1

I just want to note I'm really not (that) limited, there's just a few hours in the morning/evening I can't play. Also if Augora is to commentate for my runs they'd have to be moved anyways, as those times definitely wouldn't work for her commentating (her commentating isn't a necessary thing, I just wanted to note this if she is to commentate ^^;)
Edit history:
Greenk4: 2013-08-26 01:19:13 pm
Bert = Too Stronk
Passive: I know that was just a really stupid Excel formula fuck up that actually happened TWICE. right now I need friday morning covered (where chain of memories is currently at) either with a 4 hour run or just enough games to cover 4 hours

Rini: I should have guessed but right now I can't move anything till I get the current things take care of with how many games needed to be moved and removed (that shouldn't be the hard part) plus that 4 hours time slot for CoM needing to be covered. (the hard part). IF I get this covered i'll try to move it but with IRL stuff happening on my end its gonna be a very close call at this point.

edit: right now I'm terrified to touch ANYTHING until I get CoM moved and replaced. then the last thing will be  changing the RE games
No pain, no gain
I just realized, I had no idea what the time zone was, and class schedules changed. The earliest I could run is 1:30 MST (or 3:30 EST) on Friday. I'm sorry about letting you know now, but I really can't do it earlier at all.
Bert = Too Stronk
Someone plz shoot me (but not really) ok let me figure out what day is which then deal with the current issue then i'll see where I can place you. with all the changes I don't have anything covering what day is what at the moment
No pain, no gain
I'll shoot you... a milkshake as an apology. Really, this is still going to be a great marathon, and I'm excited.
Edit history:
Greenk4: 2013-08-27 12:26:35 pm
Greenk4: 2013-08-27 12:23:10 pm
Bert = Too Stronk
thanks Bro, don't mind me I'm just extremely stressed out from lots of things. but for the most part things should be pretty golden for the moment.

Edit: Need Milkshake badly. But now everything for the most part is fixed up, I just need to move FF4 to wherever I was supposed to put it and we should be set.

Another Edit: wait does this mean for BOTH Xena and FF4 or just FF4? I need to know this now so I can make sure I can place everything properly. since its all that I have to do left
No pain, no gain
Just Xena needs to be later. FF4 is in a completely fine spot right now, but if it needs moved to later in the weekend (or even a bit earlier), that's fine.
Green, the layout will be done tonight and sent to you on skype for the morning, if that 4 hour timeslot still needs to be filled, i can look into some things to fill it, idk what to offer right now cuz im a tad rusty in things other than Toy Story's and Syobon but i could look into it if you need it.
Or as i said, if you see a way to make that segment be nearly 6:20:00 i can offer my .hack run
The artist formerly known as Qxy
Hey, it's not up there, but Sapphire has all the usual pokemon donation incentives. We've got filename (guy), starter (mudkip), rock smasher (probably zigzagoon), flier (probably taillow), abra, castform, and kyogre. I'm sorry for not mentioning this earlier.
Edit history:
Greenk4: 2013-08-28 12:11:45 am
Bert = Too Stronk
Edit: the mumble information is now up on the first post as usual, please be sure to check this all out and get it set up the day before just to be safe!

Ok now to respond to everyone:

Brossentia: ok so you need it LATER so how about I swap it with Devil May Cry? Hopefully that would help?

Passive: I did get the spot covered with NSMBU but thank you anyways

Ghostwheel: I was tempted to post things up but I had no idea what names were going where (well exactly who besides character)
Gotcha, the layout isn't completed yet but she's working through the night on it, she hasn't completed one that she's been satisfied with yet but this ones lookin nice, also, we should look at adding shifts for donation readers and restreamers into the schedule, so everyone knows when to be expected, one final side note, if you wouldnt mind could you add me on my new skype account, old one got lost in a computer change Sad its now PassiveBobOmb
No pain, no gain
That should work, Greenk4. I'll rush home as quickly as possible to be ready for the stream.
Bert = Too Stronk
Ok i'll work on some kind of shift/schedule thing. I mean I'm really not sure exactly what to do with that besides hope at least 1-2 people are around since I'm forced into work (Mandatory) so I can't stick around as much as originally planned.

Bro, hopefully it works out. I can't really move much of anything anymore after yesterday due to Doctor's appointments so yeeah, fingers crossed!
There is always a way.
Sorry to bother you again, but I don't think I can run 10:30am EST, I have work at 1:30 EST and it's a 3 hour run. My schedule was posted early due to holiday's I wasn't aware of, I had intended to just ask for the day off... I can anytime between 6:00am-5:00pm on the 30th, or 6:00am-9:30am on the 31st. Though at this point it might be better to push me to bonus stream and add in someone else who was cut.
Infinite Combo
Greenk4 you got pm its urgent!
Infinite Combo
Anytime Thursday, sry for double post I'm on the phone.

But.. I CAN ONLY I REPEAT ONLY run my games on Thursday after
11pm GMT+2 (cant remember the correct rime for you guys atm....
Edit history:
Greenk4: 2013-08-28 05:27:27 pm
Bert = Too Stronk
Oh crap, ok this is the LAST changes I can make after this if its not good for you then you have to bow out because I have to go to another DR's appointment and I can't change it after this point so apologies now.

MEthod1cal if I moved you back to your original slot would that work better?

Jinny: so you know this is all EST time (also you're killing me lol) I can't REALLY move anyone on thursday besides MAYBE myself since I'm pretty sure everyone else is locked on Thursday (besides me since I obviously don't mind and I am not sure about Butters but Omni and Sinister are indeed locked). Is thursday really the only day you can play? (so many people are locked into one spot that its difficulty)
Sheesh, give the guy a break already, lol.

Alright, I'll bite the bullet. Move me wherever the hell you want so long as it is not during the day time on Thursday or Friday.
And oh, hey, looks like well over 3 hours opened up. Guess that's ONE way to add Lifeline to the schedule. <_<
Bert = Too Stronk
wait what? What do you mean 3 hours? where? what is this? >_____>
Was referring to Method1cal, since shuffling a 3 hour game at this point seems logistically really difficult. And I guess Kariohki needs to be moved too?

Iunno, hopefully everyone is still open to being shuffled.
Edit history:
Greenk4: 2013-08-28 05:58:14 pm
Bert = Too Stronk
OH right, I have to put him back where he was and Kari has to be moved elsewhere (as for where I don't know yet). Jinny should be set now and I'm going to also move myself and possibly start a bit earlier (an hour tops) so I won't have to move so many people. I HOPE this doesn't tear my schedule a new one again
Just to clarify, when I say "day time," I mean i can't be home until like, 6 PM on Thursday and Friday.