Sad
page  <- 123456789101112131415 -> <- 1 .. 8 .. 15 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Bert = Too Stronk
Thanks for the info Passive, that entire Support section will more than likely be needed. Any games not on the doc right now save for bonus stream. (I'll figure out who to leave in charge of that stuff later on).
ᕦ(° Д°)ᕤ
as soon as a few things are done (holidays and such) I'm going to upload a practice megaman 6 run (aka my let's play ) to youtube.
just( •_•)>⌐■-■ ..... (⌐■_■)wing it
Sorry if im late but an update.  As of now this will be a Star Fox Assault Any% Bronze run I'll be doing.  I'd really like passivebobomb to join but i think he needs a physical copy of game to make race possible.  Until he can update me on this make it solo with him on commentary.  time estimate is 55 minutes and my time zone is EST
ᕦ(° Д°)ᕤ
zewing do you know Megaman 6? if so would you like to join me for commentary?
Talk to the Hand
A note that you can probably drop the Metroid II estimate by 10 minutes (So to 1:40:00). I'm doing pretty well with that game, heh.
just( •_•)>⌐■-■ ..... (⌐■_■)wing it
i know mm6 as i've raced it enough to get a mid 21ish 8 robos.  that may be enough to help probably.  i'd be down megakidicarus
Bert = Too Stronk
I added all time changes and notes for additional commentary as well to the doc
ᕦ(° Д°)ᕤ
I'd be willing to commentate Lttp, ff4, ff10-2, megaman 1, megaman 10, and smw at the moment. (and assuming they are on when Im around)
Edit history:
megakidicarus: 2013-07-10 09:48:17 pm
megakidicarus: 2013-07-10 09:47:52 pm
ᕦ(° Д°)ᕤ
clocked in at ~42min:15sec (~48:15 including ending) (stupid forgeting button configure for w-split) I had 4 death and was on par for a new PB. (argh) I think it's safe to shave 1 minute off the estimate.
Edit history:
Augora: 2013-07-11 06:43:11 am
dat jerk
I might have to pull out. ;______________;

I'm having issues with AmarecTV and OBS (my means of streaming). I'll keep you posted if I really have pull out or not.

EDIT: Nevermind I got the problem fixed. I won't have to pull out. ^_____________^
I won't be able to do my runs (Jungle Beat, Pikmin) during the week. I should still be ok any time on the Saturday or Sunday, though. Thought you should know, for when it comes to making the schedule.
Kupo!
Few things:

Star Ocean 4 incentives: Add on text language. I was messing around with it and I have enough muscle memory to be able to do it. Wink Options: English, Japanese, Spanish, Italian, German, French. This can also be a rolling incentive which I'll be willing to change at certain bosses (roughly 8 times during the run, points are anywhere between 20 and 30 minutes apart). I'll just need some reminders to fix the names as I've discovered names are on a per-language basis, so I'd have to set them each time I go to a new language. Silly game.

More on when I can play: I can't play on Friday evenings between 5pm and 7:30pm Mountain time. Shopping day and such. Pretty sure I didn't mention this before.

Commentary for my runs: Depending on when my SO4 run ends up being I have a friend I'd like to have join me for it (he helped me with routing the game). For Puzzle Agent would like to request Augora join me for it (if she can) just cause I know she loves those little red gnomes. Cheesy (If she is up for it I would like her to join for SO4 as well.)
For people with multiple runs, are you planning to put all their runs in one block? I'm not sure my voice can hold out for ~4 hours in one go. Also, for co-commentary, is it just going to be as simple as inviting them to a Skype call?
Hey I'd be up to run portal inbounds and Perspective (estimate 20 min for portal 12 min for perspective)
As for what zewing had posted, i will have to back out of the race, lately i have been having freezing issues aswell as i lose almost 4 minutes to loading zones Sad (Such as Mission 3 waiting for the Arwing segment to begin) I will be happy to commentate though as i know plenty about the game Cheesy
I hate how its not letting me login, sorry i cannot edit my post, I'm assuming that the gamelist is finalized? all other games are going to the bonus stream now?
ᕦ(° Д°)ᕤ
100% in megaman 6 is defined as getting BEAT and energy balancer right?
I'm going to have to back out of the marathon, unfortunately.  Sad  Sorry.  PiePusher11 (SSBMaster11) is very capable of taking on Pikmin (has better times than I do).
Edit history:
Greenk4: 2013-07-16 04:46:39 pm
Greenk4: 2013-07-16 04:42:31 pm
Bert = Too Stronk
OK I haven't been here for awhile checking up but now to answer questions.

For commentary on runs: if you wanna do it, I say go for it. Just speak to the runner (or if you are requesting someone then just speak to them and confirm it) ya'll can do what you want with that.

If mumble is somehow an issue (since we are being provided with mumble server(s)) then we'll figure it out and use skype as a last resort if needith be.

AS for putting people in blocks that I'm not sure about as I figure some people will need a break from speaking so I'm gonna try to mix things up as best as  I can UNLESS people want to have their runs together.

Norferzio: (Edit) Ok I know what you're talking about and i'll speak it over with Uyama, if it doesn't make the cut then i'll put you on the reserve list for bonus stream

Sinnoh, its all good don't worry bout it

As for Mega Man 6 100% and what is required, I believe its all optional rush parts, Beat, E Balancer and beating the true boss in each robot master stage. (Not 100% sure yet but this is what me and Uyama believe it is)
I would be perfectly OK with doing my runs together. If so, I would prefer to do Jungle Beat before Pikmin.
I'm going to have to withdraw Monaco 100% as a donation incentive; I don't have enough time to practice it and it's very luck-based. I think any% is the more interesting run anyway.
If you want to add Toy Story 3 to the gamelist, I'd want mine to be a block if possible, Toy Story 2, Toy Story 3 and then Syobon Action all together?
Quote from Greenk4:
OK I haven't been here for awhile checking up but now to answer questions.

For commentary on runs: if you wanna do it, I say go for it. Just speak to the runner (or if you are requesting someone then just speak to them and confirm it) ya'll can do what you want with that.

If mumble is somehow an issue (since we are being provided with mumble server(s)) then we'll figure it out and use skype as a last resort if needith be.

AS for putting people in blocks that I'm not sure about as I figure some people will need a break from speaking so I'm gonna try to mix things up as best as  I can UNLESS people want to have their runs together.

Norferzio: (Edit) Ok I know what you're talking about and i'll speak it over with Uyama, if it doesn't make the cut then i'll put you on the reserve list for bonus stream

Sinnoh, its all good don't worry bout it

As for Mega Man 6 100% and what is required, I believe its all optional rush parts, Beat, E Balancer and beating the true boss in each robot master stage. (Not 100% sure yet but this is what me and Uyama believe it is)

The megaman 5 run during ESA said any% but it got all letters (which aren't required) oh derp I forgot to log in as I sit here typing this.
It confused me
Kupo!
Finally routed it out and can officially offer a bid war for Puzzle Agent: any% vs 100%. 100% will add about 5 minutes onto the estimate (so 45 minutes).