Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
megakidicarus: 2013-08-24 06:00:35 pm
ᕦ(° Д°)ᕤ
ᕦ(° Д°)ᕤ. YESSS!!!
Talk to the Hand
Yeeg. Okay, 2 things:
5:30PM on Friday may be an issue for me depending on work. If I could move an hour orso later (Maybe put Amnesia where I am now and shift myself and Mike later?), I'd feel a lot better about it.

Also, you have about a four-hour gap after Amnesia...is that intentional?
Edit history:
Greenk4: 2013-08-24 06:56:04 pm
Bert = Too Stronk
No I was about to post that, it turns out there are certain places where formulas did not add up. Feasel pointed out a 13 hour missing spot (which is where the schedule was before hand). I need to look at Amnesia still But I mean I COULD leave it how it was and not have a graveyard shift OR just have filler games take up the time gap (from the bonus stream/reserve list) take up that time.

Edit: Shout Outs to Google Docs and Spreadsheet formulas wanting me to tear my hair out
Man I completely forgot about this.  I'm really not prepared to run Mega Man 10 of any sort, so I'm sadly going to have to yield that one.  I didn't even notice that on page 3, someone had offered it before me.  My sincerest apologies, PassiveBobOmb, if you are up for it, you're welcome to run this still.  I don't have any other speedruns prepared at the moment Undecided
Only one thing.

You've spelt my name iMisty rather than iMysty. Smiley
Bert = Too Stronk
Ok I changed it to proper spelling. You can't blame me with everything happening to mess that one up lol.

I'm still working on fixing the schedule so everyone be patient with me and we'll get it all sorted
Don't worry about it. Easy thing to do.

I just noticed it and thought I would mention it :>
Alright, I'm doing Ninja Gaiden 3 instead.  Est. 25:00.
Bert = Too Stronk
Alright NG 3 was added to the doc and NOW for the MOST PART things should look similar to how they were before all the craziness happened.
I don't think either of the times you put me down for will work. I can't run on Saturday morning because I have Saturday classes this semester. Is it possible I can have my runs either both on Saturday afternoon (after 3PM EDT), or both on Sunday afternoon? If that can't work, I may have to drop out of this marathon; those are just about the only times I'm free.
ᕦ(° Д°)ᕤ
with the orange lines it hard to tell who is on which day.
Edit history:
Carcinogen: 2013-08-24 09:09:06 pm
Greenk4, do you mind if I drop Code Veronica for REmake and RE3 for RE2? I'm out of practice with Code Veronica and RE3, I'm afraid, and I completely forgot I signed up for this marathon until I browsed the thread.

I do have scenario selection and invisible enemy for REmake available as donation incentives though.

I'll be able to make the time to do it, I think.
Edit history:
Greenk4: 2013-08-24 09:51:53 pm
Bert = Too Stronk
Carcino: Uhh well are the estimates similar? and we're talking you want to do REmake and 2 right? (I'm somewhat tired and easily confused). just give me estimates and it should be fine if they're about the same

Piepusher: fffffuuuuuck I just had the schedule finished but let me see if I can place you somewhere else. I THINK I can move you since you're past Rini and Murphagator (who had very set in stone time periods that I really can't move) Pretty sure I can move Pikmin to after Willow, Jungle Beat I'll need to see specifically once these next few changes get made to Carcinogen and Zallard1

MegaKidIcarus: If you scroll slightly to the right you'll see I marked each day within the boundaries of those red lines. (Column H)
Edit history:
KennyMan666: 2013-08-25 05:26:55 am
KennyMan666: 2013-08-25 02:57:59 am
KennyMan666: 2013-08-25 02:55:33 am
KennyMan666: 2013-08-25 02:55:26 am
KennyMan666: 2013-08-25 02:53:58 am
Precursor
I need to figure out when those times are in my zone, but I'm suspecting I'm going to want Duo Princess moved. And I might just have gotten my Saturday booked up. Going to carefully consider things. Edit: Oh look, my games are on the snday, so that won't matter. Yeah, the day is good, I just need to look at the times.

Also, I'm also having some problems seeing what day it is on the schedule, you should definitely write the date at at least the first time slot (and maybe each time slot, like on the ESA schedule) for each new day in the time column, not offscreen to the right - it makes it hard to reference if you have to scroll both the time and game columns off screen just to see the date.

Also also, I can only actually participate if I have my desktop computer back up and running at the time, but there's only a very small possibility it won't be, as all I really need to do at the moment is clean it out and put it back together with the new parts, so assuming no other part is broken that shouldn't be an issue.
ᕦ(° Д°)ᕤ
I've gone and followed thbe stream now to practice.
Precursor
Okay, if my time zone calculations are correct, Rearmed is at a time I can definitely work with but Duo Princess needs to be earlier. Best for me would be if I could have Rearmed, then someone else runs a game, then I do Duo Princess.
hey there, due to my sleep/work schedule I wont be able to do a run unless It's between 8:30-midnight sadly because I am out of touch any other time :/ If it's too much trouble to move then I understand if you have to drop my game
Edit history:
PiePusher11: 2013-08-25 10:11:46 am
:/ Sorry about that...

Just saying, though, I DID tell you in advance I would only be free Saturday afternoon. Sunday afternoon will also be ok, though. If you can't fit me in one of those times, though, I probably will have to drop out of this marathon.

EDIT: Forgot this Monday was Labor Day, if you have to put me somewhere Monday afternoon, that could work, too.
Edit history:
Greenk4: 2013-08-25 11:47:33 am
Bert = Too Stronk
OK lets try this again as my response never posted. Lets see.

Kennyman: I'll try to move Duo Princess somewhere closer but for the most part anyone who has a block of games wants them back to back or have a set time frame, now if someone were to want to switch with you or split their games up Let me know. (by the 27th the LATEST)

Pie: its ok, as for...I think Jungle Beat? I can push that one up to not-stupid-time and Pikmin I'll move to after Willow that SHOULD cover everything. If anything I could knock off a game and save 1 for bonus stream. I kinda want to keep DK Jungle Beat (now that I moved it) over Pikmin. (Hasn't been moved YET)

Fearow: Uhh, I need to remember where you even went first then i'll move you around to fit that. I figured that monday would be the worst day since I have no idea who can fit where (even though its labor day)
Precursor
I could technically do my games back to back if it would make the schedule-making simpler, but it would involve some downtime inbetween them as I have vastly different streaming settings for Xbox 360 and PC games. If that's fine, then, by all means, put Duo Princess right after Rearmed.
Bert = Too Stronk
That's plenty fine, I did say to be sure to Include setup time to your estimates from day 1 and if that means for every game then by all means, add it for every game.

I mean if we beat every estimate then that would make my life easier but who knows how that will work out.
I did give myself a lot of time (relatively speaking) for setup.
Green, if you need something to fill roughly a 6 hour time slot i have .hack//G.U. Vol.1 Rebirth, my current record is 5:50:20 just so you know, my estimate wouldnt be any more than 6:25:00 to account for Player Error, Area Words, and Monster Spawns/EXP Rate (if i get a bad exp rate i have a backup save at the point that you can figure it out with the optimal one, for marathons of course)
Edit: (Double Post cuz i still can't log in) If not, if theres time in B Stream, i'd like to place it there Cheesy
Bert = Too Stronk
B stream = Bonus stream just so you know but holy crap I definitely don't have a spot for a game that long. The main thing I need is a spot to cover pikmin for bout roughly the same time so the schedule doesn't completely go to hell so I can move Super Monkey Ball 2 then add in 2 last games