Sad
page  <- 123456789101112131415 -> <- 1 .. 7 .. 15 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
ᕦ(° Д°)ᕤ
I'm just going to warn whoever is going to be playing after megaman 6. I basically gave myself a fairly large amount of setup time. (about 11 minutes).
Heh, amateurs...
You can take me off the list for Lost In Time. Internet service is getting worse by the week. On a beautiful day of connection, best upload I can get is 0.39. Lately my best is 0.10

I still may be able to offer up a Steam game as a donation incentive though. I'll have to see.
1. I'd prefer to be known as PiePusher11, can you change that on the Google Doc?

2. Is it too late to un-offer the donation war for category of Jungle Beat? I'd really prefer to do 100% (It's not that different in terms of time, anyway). If not, that's fine, too. I'll still do it if more people want to see any%, but I think 100% will be more entertaining, and more fun to play.
Bert = Too Stronk
SSBMaster11: The changes have been made

Piston: game is removed as far as I can see (Uyama may have done it when I wasn't on)
Sorry for the lack of time estimates Tongue
Resistance 3 Co-Op = 3:30:00
Spider-Man = 1:00:00
Both times include setup.
Bert = Too Stronk
Alright those are added to the game list.

ALSO to let everyone know the rough schedule is going to be beginning soon, from the way things are going/looking anything that isn't on the current game list that isn't there (or I forgot to highlight in gray and just deleted) are all fair game for bonus stream (that'll get figured out last obviously)
DK + Mario Kart 8 = <3
i want to race spikevegeta in DKCR any%

i sent him a pm but we should wait for his answer Smiley
Edit history:
megakidicarus: 2013-06-18 11:42:48 am
ᕦ(° Д°)ᕤ
I REALLY want to play Megaman 6 during the main event. I Think it'll bring in quite a bit of donations. also I'm in timezone (-4) http://www.timeanddate.com/time/map/ I'd expect september 1 I can play 10am-8pm. the other days 4PM-8PM.
ᕦ(° Д°)ᕤ
sorry for double post but you switched ff4 and secret of mana's incentives around on the doc.
DK + Mario Kart 8 = <3
okay spikevegeta said yes to the race for Donkey Kong Country Returns Any%
And Sinnoh agreed to the race of Pikmin All Parts.
sinister1
so pro u don't even know
Put me down for Double Dragon II: The Revenge and Ninja Gaiden with pacifist as a donation incentive.
Bert = Too Stronk
Ok i'll take a look at the docs and put all the incentives back in the right order and I'll figure out the races and place them accordingly in the doc. Sinister I need some estimates as well once you get a chance
ᕦ(° Д°)ᕤ
would it be a bad idea to make practice/commentary topics for this?
For the Pikmin race, I won't be available to run it on August 31st.  Any other day of the marathon is fine for me.
Just looked at the game list and I'm curious as to why Pokémon Crystal isn't on there anymore.
sinister1
so pro u don't even know
Quote from Greenk4:
Ok i'll take a look at the docs and put all the incentives back in the right order and I'll figure out the races and place them accordingly in the doc. Sinister I need some estimates as well once you get a chance

Oh right. DD2 - 20 mins. NG - 30 mins
Bert = Too Stronk
Kid IcarusL I'm not sure I understand what you're getting at

Playe: we had to remove it since we're so high over the amount of games for the actual marathon. BUT if you still want to there is still bonus stream to do so. (This goes to everybody else as well)
dat jerk
There can be a donation incentive for Beauty and the Beast SNES: NA version or JP version. Noted there is no difference between the two but it might be something to pull in donations.

Also for FFX-2, donation incentive to play X-2 blitzball. It is absolutely terrible and no one has really seen this terror so it might be fun ^___^
Quote from Augora:
There can be a donation incentive for Beauty and the Beast SNES: NA version or JP version. Noted there is no difference between the two but it might be something to pull in donations.

Also for FFX-2, donation incentive to play X-2 blitzball. It is absolutely terrible and no one has really seen this terror so it might be fun ^___^

I would donate for X-2 blitzball, its horror must be shared and appreciated~
ᕦ(° Д°)ᕤ
Quote from Greenk4:
Kid IcarusL I'm not sure I understand what you're getting at

Playe: we had to remove it since we're so high over the amount of games for the actual marathon. BUT if you still want to there is still bonus stream to do so. (This goes to everybody else as well)

basically I'm hinting at potential making topics for practice runs and another topic to figure out commentary.  1 topic for commentary, 1 topic for practice runs and this topic.
Quote from Greenk4:

Alright bonus stream is fine with me.
Bert = Too Stronk
Augora: huh...you're right Ok I'll take both of those in and post them up.

Mega: Hmm I'm not sure I mean I guess that would be interesting to try out.
YAY The lurker is posting again, sorry its been so long, thought i would bring up a list of everything i CAN do, games and help/support included

Support:
Mumble Server Lobby for upcoming runners, to chill and hang out.
Donation Reading
Hosting Mumble Server for Current Runner and Commentators
Commentating for runs
Announcing things like close to finished donation goals in chat
Contacting runners as it comes close to their segment to prepare them

Games:
Toy Story 2 any% (45 min estimate)
Syobon Action (5 min estimate)
Kirby's DreamLand 1 (15 min estimate)
Toy Story 3 (1 hour 30 minute estimate) (if someone needs to back out for any reason this would be a time filler)

Thanks for reading, if you wanna get ahold of me its easier to get me on skype, KristalSkittles is my skype username, go ahead and add me with the message saying its you, get at me bro, lookin forward to helpin out and bein a part of this wonderful cause and marathon.
~PassiveBobOmb the friendliest bomb
So, i've got a graphic designer that could make something for us to put during setup times, like an image promoting the marathon and stuff like that (anything we want on it really) and a layout for the stream, we would have to type in who is running what game when they start but thats no big deal im sure, just an easy change of the title on xsplit, get at me if you have anything specific you want, my skypes just up in my last post, call me or whatever and we can talk about details, otherwise we'll just go crazy with it and make it hype as a WR.