page  <- 123456789101112131415 -> <- 1 .. 12 .. 15 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Bert = Too Stronk
Piston its ok, its all good.

Also on a side note for the most part it seems people would prefer their games in a block so unless people speak up via PM or something I'll just assume you want all your games together in a "block"
Kupo!
If mine are in a block I'd prefer Puzzle Agent to be second due to computer reasons.
Edit history:
Method1cal: 2013-08-15 09:19:02 pm
There is always a way.
Quote from Greenk4:
OK so Thanks to Sinister, Luigimeister, Method1cal and Butters I think this will work out just fine. without you guys I would have been forced to change the marathon dates. does anyone that was mentioned in this comment for the most part object to being the first guys up along with me? if you really could do this on thursday that would be amazing help.

ALSO for anyone else does anyone NOT want their games back to back? make sure you speak up now or it may happen to you!

Yeah, that would be fine. I take it people have backed out?

Edit: I will need to know the exact time within the next 4 or 5 days, just to make sure I'm scheduled to work.
The artist formerly known as Qxy
I'm EST, and I can do any time on the weekend or late weekday; it's still summer for me. My games can be split up if need be. Looking forward to this!
Bert = Too Stronk
Method1cal: the schedule is up on the first comment at the beginning of the thread and it should be up for pubilc viewing now compared to before.

Ghostwheel, thank you for the help! its really needed and i'll look into that.
ᕦ(° Д°)ᕤ
what time zone will this be based?
Gamer and stitcher
I need to be on Saturday or Sunday because of work.  Just hope this won't be an issue
Edit history:
FearfulFerret: 2013-08-16 10:48:09 pm
For completeness' sake:

I'm in CST and can stream anytime from 4:00 pm to midnight on Thursday/Friday and anytime at all on Saturday/Sunday (preferably not early morning).

I'd prefer to have Bioshock Infinite by itself and Monaco/Dishonored together.

Question: how do I set up the stream? Never done an online marathon like this before.
Edit history:
Brossentia: 2013-08-16 11:39:56 pm
Brossentia: 2013-08-16 11:39:18 pm
No pain, no gain
Hah, I was told to post here. Here are estimates!

FFIV. If you want naming incentives, put it at 2:50:00. If not, 2:30:00.
Xena for PS1! Estimate would be 55 minutes. I'm getting under 45 right now, but that's probably a good buffer. If you'd like a donation incentive, you could put "all cutscenes" in there. That adds around 5ish minutes, I believe (I could time it just to make sure). Trust me. They're worth it.

Also, I'm available any time on Friday after 1:00 PM or all day during the weekend.
Bert = Too Stronk
OK to explain this will be based on EST. Right now I'm trying to see if either we can get re-streamers or if I'm gonna make a channel then pass the stream key and/or password around.

Sambrea that's totally fine

Fearful I'll make sure I have that all set up for you

Brossentia i'll b sure to put you in somewhere nice.
ᕦ(° Д°)ᕤ
I'll be most available 11am-8pm EST on saturday-sunday (I like to convert instead of use my timezone for a multitude of reasons)
If possible, either Friday or Saturday from 4:00 PM-2:00AM either day EST works fine for me, wont be able to do much earlier though.
Sorry for posting this so late, but it never really crossed my mind until just now. I can offer a donation war for the Pikmin run.

There's one ship part that's guarded by a bulborb, and there are two ways of taking care of it-by waking it up and distracting it, or by killing it. We can have a donation war for saving the animal/killing the animal Tongue
Infinite Combo
I mean if you want a full Mega Man Block I can do MMX and MMX2 as well since i dont see anything on the game list besides myself.
and unless Duckfist/sinister1 does it I could do Ninja Gaiden II as I mentioned before.
we should get KH2 on this I think!
Bert = Too Stronk
wow I just PM'd you about this lol well I could do a block and some ninjas (though i'll wait a little bit on that part, if you contact them before I get to then just pm me if they offer it)

KH 2 i'll see where I can place it in general

as for the pikmin incentive, i'll write it down, hopefully I remember.

Brossentia do you want your games back to back or seperate because I was thinking of putting Xena first then Die Hard Fantasy 4 on saturday or something.
Infinite Combo
yeah sorry its hard to keep up with no PC Sad I might be getting a old macBook soon so I can start taking notes on shit properly
Gamer and stitcher
Uhh, I see i'm on the reserve list, does that mean I won't be in the main marathon? 
All the things
Just a minor correction, Nier is the 360 version, not PS3. Not that it matters; they're identical as far as the speedrun is concerned.
Bert = Too Stronk
Omni: ...DOH I'll Change it

Sambrea: right now its there till I finish the schedule and see what runs there or if someone backs out at the last minute. The reserve list is mainly for monday (think of it as the transition from main marathon to bonus stream).

Jinny: I know the feeling. if I can get this schedule up and running then i'll be sure to add in a Jinny Block for you if you want them all together that is
Talk to the Hand
Do we have a stream/site for this yet? Want to put it in my "Upcoming Events" on my stream page.

ALSO: Friday at 6PM just before Sub-Terrania is the BEST time slot. You all jelly of me.
Bert = Too Stronk
I haven't made the stream yet and the accounts for re-streaming but I will get that done since I highly doubt we can get a site unless someone offers one.
Precursor
Oh hi guess who hasn't been following the thread. Looks like I didn't enter with a game I thought I had entered with but now thought probably wouldn't be the best of ideas. Wait, it's on the reserve list. So I wasn't entirely wrong. But yeah, I don't really know about Adventure Ponies. If anything, it needs to be placed after Duo Princess, since it's so insanely short - but donations for best pony might make it worth having in. I don't know.

Anyway, I'm in UTC+2, and do not want my current two games entirely back to back as they're on different systems and thus means different streaming setups. Time-wise, I'd preferably want my games somewhere in the span of (my time) 12.00-00.00, except for Friday where I don't want to be streaming anything after (still my time) 19.00.

I assume game signups are since long closed - otherwise I have one long (1:30) and one short (5-10 mintues) game I can throw in grouped with BCR as well.
Gamer and stitcher
I can do Monday at any time since I just realized it's Labor Day!
Edit history:
megakidicarus: 2013-08-24 04:04:19 pm
megakidicarus: 2013-08-24 03:20:47 pm
ᕦ(° Д°)ᕤ
I've not been able to practice throughout the whole school week I'm going to do a practice run. here's hoping to PB. (megaman 6)

"I'll be most available 11am-8pm EST on saturday-sunday (I like to convert instead of use my timezone for a multitude of reasons)"

edit: time was 40:59
Bert = Too Stronk
Kennyman: Check the schedule and see if where you are placed works, I don't have much room to work with anymore since so many people have a set in stone kind of time slot

SPEAKING of schedule. It has been updated so now I'm working on the final day, so be sure to check it out now or forever hold your peace. I don't have much more time to work with since its so close Plus many people having a very strict availability. So everyone has been warned. (this will be posted again on the first post as usual)