Sad
page  <- 123456789101112131415 -> <- 1 .. 10 .. 15 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
FFXIII and Mario Games, yup.
In hindsight, I guess I should keep my estimate at 3:50:00 because if people donate for "Save all Yoshi's" I'd have to use some strats that are some slower, most of them a lot riskier.

Definition would be "Save All Yoshi's: In every Level that Yoshi takes a part of the route he can not be killed or sacrificed."
I'd like to add a bonus incentive if we raise $45  during the megaman 6 run.  I'll do a run of "classic" on easy difficulty on super smash bros melee.  if we raise $50 (total) I'll attempt the target test and race to the finish.  (estimate is 5 minutes)
Bert = Too Stronk
Jay that makes total sense, I'm surprised I didn't catch that earlier.

I'll keep the Melee incentive in mind, if anything it can be bonus stream.
im expecting to be under estimate (lower it by 5 minutes)
I'd be happy to read off some donation comments and anything else that you'd need help with ^_^
Bert = Too Stronk
All help is appreciated Nana
Old Iron Giant
I'm not a runner so my I know my opinion is worth less than nothing, but if Spike runs a KH game, I recall one marathon where they took donation incentives for him to sing Disney tunes, if he wants you could ask him about that.

Anyway, good luck with the marathon Green, I really need to ship those games out to you. If you need anything, prizes or something, let me know, I can try to wrangle something up.
Edit history:
Arkhanno: 2013-07-29 04:08:29 am
I completely forgot to post this here. Sorry that this is almost a month late, Green. Got the controller adapter and I'm good to play IWBTG:G. I'm just rusty and need to practice a lot. >_>
Bert = Too Stronk
Alteisen this assumption is incorrect, though with Spike being at SGDQ i'll probably have to leave him a PM and hope he gets to it and that's IF I decide to have a KH game (besides CoM). As for prizes and stuff, we'll see as nobody has really mentioned much about prizes minus you and I think one other person, We'll figure it out though.

Ark your position in the marathon is secured lol its all good
greenk, just let me know if you ever need me and what for Smiley
I'd love to help with donation comments and also I could provide some commentary of Sonic Adventure 2 and maybe some of Sonic generations if Talon2641 is okay with it
sinister1
so pro u don't even know
Now that the secret is out, you can add an incentive to Double Dragon II for me to do 2 player alone% and add 5 mins to estimate.
Bert = Too Stronk
#PogChamp I'd love to see that get met Sinister, not gonna lie.
Lord Of The Beards
I am gonna have to drop from this since I just learned that the dates when this is happening I will be super busy sorry. 
Heh, amateurs...
Upload is stable once again. If you have time free let me know.
ᕦ(° Д°)ᕤ
can you lower my megaman 6 estimate to 50 minutes
Bert = Too Stronk
Zast, its ok don't worry bout it

Piston, I'll figure out what I can do

Mega, Estimate Changed
Kupo!
Just wondering - is there going to be a prelim. schedule available soon?
Hi there, maybe I'm late, but I'll try it out hehe! I can run Donkey Kong Country 3 under an hour and I would like to be part of this event! PM me if you are interested. Have a good day! Smiley
Bert = Too Stronk
Rini: Schedule is still underway, its not complete yet but i'll have it asap

MorKs: I'll look into it, I didn't know it was possible to finish DKC3 done in under 1 hour (I assume Any %)
Infinite Combo
I might?

can do like MMX 100% (40/45 min)
MMX3 (35 min)
and Ninja Gaiden II unless anyone else is doing it. I could arrange so I can stream so..

if there is room for asiangrill lmao
Bert = Too Stronk
lol Asiangrill but as far as I know I don't see NG2 on the schedule. X3 would be cool to see (I assume this is any %). A timezone AND time/date available would be most helpful as well and i'll put you in somewhere if I can
Infinite Combo
its... a category that destroys the game. and killes you in two hits. its faster than any%
Bert = Too Stronk
^ Even Better! lol I kinda really want that in. Just give me a time zone and available times.
ᕦ(° Д°)ᕤ
Quote from IrregularJinny:
I might?

can do like MMX 100% (40/45 min)
MMX3 (35 min)
and Ninja Gaiden II unless anyone else is doing it. I could arrange so I can stream so..

if there is room for asiangrill lmao

WOO more megaman GET HYPE!!!