Smiley
Sad
page  <- 123456789101112131415 -> <- 1 .. 6 .. 15 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
I'm also EST, I can stream whenever as long as I have enough notice to request off work~ also available to help w/ marathon if you need it.
Bert = Too Stronk
MegaKidIcarus: As long as its visible and I can tell what's happening I'm ok with it. I don't expect 1080p from everyone. I just expect that I can tell what's happening I'll add your game to my list.

Ineb: i'll keep it in mind but you already know I'll try to let you just take it easy with this one after Mega Marathon.
I'm on CEST, don't have a preferred time at the moment though. If there's anything coming up and I'm not available on a certain day and time, I'll let you know.
Edit history:
megakidicarus: 2013-06-10 12:10:26 pm
megakidicarus: 2013-06-10 07:31:31 am
megakidicarus: 2013-06-10 07:13:54 am
ᕦ(° Д°)ᕤ
I'm in timezone (-4) http://www.timeanddate.com/time/map/ I'd expect september 1 I can play 10am-8pm. the other days 4PM-8PM. also I'm looking for commentators through skype.(Megakidicarus) I'd like you to private message me here if interested in co-commentating.
Oh yeah, some time zones for myself - would be helpful

I'm in Adelaide Australia, which is GMT +9:30, however I've converted the time to CST (North American) for ease of reading

I'll be available on the Saturday (31st August) and Sunday (1st September) between 12:30-4:30am, and then again between 6:30-8:30am (The same time frame on both days)

I can cram my games in on one day, or spread them over the two, either is OK.

Also, as most people - if anyone is around during my runs, they're welcome to converse/co-commentate over the runs.
just some nerd
Ah, Timezone.  I'm EST, and better in afternoons and evenings.  I'm pretty flexible, though.
Not sure if you're still looking for more games to be run, but if you are, I can offer a couple:

Donkey Kong Jungle Beat. I can also offer a donation incentive of fighting an optional boss near the end of the game, as well as a donation war as to the category (100% or any%) (estimate for any% is 1:35:00, estimate for 100% is 1:40:00)

Looks like Sinnoh already offered Pikmin, but if you're willing to make that into a race, I could do that, with a similar time estimate to his.
I'm definitely willing to do a race of Pikmin.  To answer a few questions, I live in the Eastern US timezone, but my schedule is really flexible so I can work around stuff.  Also, I was thinking about potential donation incentives.  Pikmin isn't the best game for incentives, but there are three optional bosses in the game that get ignored in the regular speedrun.  They wouldn't add much time to the run but it doesn't hurt to at least mention them.
Oh, right. I'm also in Eastern US, forgot to mention that. As far as I'm aware, at this point, I could be available at just about any time.

Yeah, I'm not so sure Pikmin is really that good for donation incentives. The optional bosses would just mean going back to Impact Site twice, for no real reason. Just the Smokey Progg might be better, if anything. That, at least, is a challenge to fight. (Although I still don't think that really adds that much to the entertainment value of the run)
Definitely agree that the optional bosses probably don't add anything to the entertainment value.  Except for Smokey Progg (possibly), they probably would detract.
Sinnoh, is that pikmin 1 or 2? and which category? (may be interested in jumping in on this.
Pikmin 1, All Parts. (It's basically 100%)
My timezone is GMT + 1:00. I'm pretty flexible after 6pm I can go all the way up to 12am so I have basically a 6 hour slot of time you can move me around in if you want me to play Little Big Adventure.
Edit history:
Greenk4: 2013-06-11 06:41:34 pm
Bert = Too Stronk
Ok thank you for posting now. ALSO for anyone viewing this, please look at the games list, if there is no estimate next to your game then post it HERE so I can see it, a few players have not given me estimates (Duckfist, Carcinogen, and Bonesaw) and then I have to get back to the few who haven't filled in a game yet.

ALSO anyone doing races or thinking about it. speak to the person you are racing with make sure that you have everything accounted for then PM me here and we'll take it from there
Edit history:
zastbat: 2013-06-11 07:58:16 pm
Lord Of The Beards
So I just remembered that Rhapsody has an option for Japanese versions of the songs so donation war Japanese songs vs English songs for Rhapsody would be good
Talk to the Hand
I'm in Eastern time, and can theoretically run pretty much any time after 6PM EST Friday.
All the things
Just a note Green, you may want to edit the link to the games list in the first post. I didn't know where to find it at first.
Hey Greenk4, just thought I'd say this but I put my estimate down for 1:40:00. Tongue

1:30:00 may be fine for the actual run. I recently got my time down to 1:27:06. I don't know how much time should be for setting up though. As I said I haven't done a marathon before. If the run goes bad though it may go over 1:30:00. I'll practice quite a bit to make sure that doesn't happen though.
Edit history:
ButtersBB: 2013-06-12 04:13:46 pm
Just noticed this thread. Sounds like a cool cause. Raising money for an orphanage? I'd feel like a bloody lucha libre super hero.

Sorry I'm so late, but I'll throw in games I can currently run if at all possible.

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (SNES): 35 Minutes (Donation incentive to use Billy for a level)
Zool (SNES): 45 Minutes
Lifeline: 3.5 Hours (This is more of a bonus stream suggestion)

Also, I'm down for donation reading.

EDIT: EST
Ok I'm in Eastern Time as well, I'm good for anytime day or night.
sinister1
so pro u don't even know
I might could do some gaems. No sure will poast again.
Bert = Too Stronk
lol Sinister... it would be great if you did join up, if you are interested let me know

Butters its Ok but if you feel like a super hero by all means, you doin it for the kids!

Also thank you everyone for leaving your time zone information and such to help me start crafting together a rough schedule. also i'll edit the first post to make the links easier to find
Gamer and stitcher
I'm in EST and since I'm on school summer break right now (I'm an assistant teacher) I can fill any time you need me to!
I know it's super late, but I'd love to offer a run for this marathon. I can play Dust: An Elysian Tail (PC), the any% w/ warps category in about 25 minutes (so, marathon estimate of ~40 minutes) - or, if the game gets patched to fix the warps before then, any% no warps in about 1:20:00 (marathon estimate of ~1:40:00). I'm in PDT (UTC-7), but I'd be able to run at nearly any time during that weekend given advance notice.

No problem if there's no more room on the schedule. I'd be happy to offer this during a bonus stream as well. Smiley
Bert = Too Stronk
Thank you Vulajin for your suggestion. Its looking like it would be more bonus stream material but keep me posted on if its patched or not though.