Sad
page  <- 123456789101112131415 -> <- 1 .. 5 .. 15 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Bert = Too Stronk
Interesting Ideas Passive just remind me about this in a PM closer to the marathon time. I don't have my notes and stuck using an iPhone. but I do like the idea. As for Ads and such I'd have to leave that up to you and Uyama as I know NOTHING about that kind of stuff

Bonesaw those are plenty fine since I loved your spiderman runs, just hook me up with some estimates including setup time and if you have any incentives in mind

Sambrea this will all be added as soon as I cant a chance
I'd love to do GTA: Vice City any% (PC), 1:45 would be a good estimate for a marathon run I think. For a donation incentive people could choose the radio station (either before or throughout the run).

I also just started doing GTA III and am planning on getting a sub 1:30 time within a month or so. But thats nothing I can offer for certain yet.
Bert = Too Stronk
Thank you Fatzke I have Vice City added for now, if anything changes or you want to add something else feel free to let me know
Quick update: The Monaco any% run will actually take ~50 minutes; my previous estimate only included one of the two chapters in the game (though if you only have time for one chapter, that's fine too).
Bert = Too Stronk
I'm fine with both I'll go update it now
Heh, amateurs...
I can offer Bugs Bunny Lost In Time 100% for PC in 3:40:00. Have to allow extra time for Acme Eye RNG (with good RNG, I can sub 3:30 easily). Unfortunately, I can't work graveyard shift because of the date and this would make a good graveyard shift game.

In regards to a Spider-Man run by Bonesaw, I'd like to see a Peter Parker costume run incentive. For those unfamiliar, Peter Parker can only carry a maximum of 2 web cartridges, which makes certain tasks interesting on any difficulty.
Bert = Too Stronk
Hmm its up to him of course if he wants a costume war incentive (I would personally agree on it but only if he can) but thank you for the game offer, I'll add it and once the schedule starts getting put together I'll make sure to keep you as far away from graveyard shift as I can
All the things
Green, is there a document with the currently considered games somewhere, or are you waiting to put that out until a little later?
Bert = Too Stronk
There is a list but right now I'm just waiting a tiny bit longer and I do mean a tiny bit lol just want Uyama to check it out and make any changes or added notes he may want to add in himself then once that's done i'll post it on the first post
Talk to the Hand
Note that the estimate for Metroid II will hopefully drop a bit between now and marathon time, haha.
Bert = Too Stronk
lol that's fine, you're not the only one that will be back to change estimates once we get closer to the promised time. A few people need to give me estimates over all and a few have yet to post (Feasel, Flicky Possibly, PJ MAYBE, Hurblat I believe and Jinny). I'll come after them eventually lol
Sorry for being late!
Contra 2 players: 15 minutes
Contra III 2 players: 20 minutes

Both games together with the Mayor of K.

For Contra III we could possibly have an incentive for low%. For Contra that isn't as interesting IMO.
We have a bunch of plans for the summer, so it could happen that we have more to offer in a while.
Bert = Too Stronk
Its all good Hurblat, I got you written down now
Edit history:
Greenk4: 2013-06-07 11:57:32 pm
Greenk4: 2013-06-07 11:55:26 pm
Bert = Too Stronk
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlFb8MZffyprdHdfUm96WU03ZGtJS0w0aVJNaVgwbXc#gid=0

Quick Double Post/bump (I apologize) But here is the game list as is.  If I miss any games let me know just PLEASE NOTE that this list can and will change and we'll figure it out as we go along even if some things have to be on bonus stream and etc. ALSO REMIND ME of your Timezone so I can set you up at an appropriate time for the international volunteers and if you somehow have a preference

Also feel fre to ignore some of the notes there are a few stupid comments that'll be removed eventually
Kupo!
Updates:

-With some improvements I've made recently, Puzzle Agent should take 40 minutes max.
-Thinking about it, in order to do a version bid war for SO4 we would have to cut the voice language and design style. I totally blanked on remembering that those are only in the PS3 version. So this would just be PS3 version and would be character names, voice language, and menu design style for incentives.
Bert = Too Stronk
Ok then Rini all requested changes have been made, thanks for the update
Magical. Flying. Bathtub
Hi if we're talking end of August then I can totally offer a few games:

Batman: Arkham City (naturally) - there's a few choices, any% with Catwoman 2:10:00, Batman-Only 1:45:00, or 100% in 6:30:00.  For donation incentives, people could donate for choice of Batsuit.

James Pond 2: Robocod for Mega Drive - 35:00
Little update for ya:

-I'm working on getting all characters below the 4 hour mark currently. If that is the case then the character selection would either add no extra time or at most 30 minutes. (one character in particular is much slower and RNG dependent)

-I'd also like to add File Name as a donation incentive, Because who doesn't want to name a file!
Bert = Too Stronk
Ok I have everything added so far, thanks for the updates and suggestions
Edit history:
playe: 2013-06-08 04:09:10 pm
Since you need my timezone I'll post it in here, I'm in EST and actually I would prefer streaming at around 11PM or so.
I'm in CST and can stream anytime from 4:00 pm to midnight on Thursday/Friday and anytime at all on Saturday/Sunday (preferably not early morning).
Kupo!
Oh missed it - I'm in Mountain time. Unfortunately my schedule is going to be up in the air (got some stuff happening at the start of August that I don't know how it'll affect the rest of the month yet), but I'd prefer to do more overnight (9pm - 8am) as if I try and do during the day on a weekend I have a high chance of getting interrupted. If needed though I should be able to do whenever. Weekdays I can do day as well (8am - 4pm).
dat jerk
I'm in Eastern time. I would prefer to run my games around 10pm if possible.
Bert = Too Stronk
Alrighty I have this written down in separate notes but thanks everyone to leaving this information down.
Edit history:
megakidicarus: 2013-06-09 11:43:19 am
megakidicarus: 2013-06-09 11:41:37 am
megakidicarus: 2013-06-09 11:37:47 am
megakidicarus: 2013-06-09 11:36:42 am
ᕦ(° Д°)ᕤ
for this would we have to go to one solid location or just from our respective locations? because If I can stream from home (is camera pointed at TV ok?) megaman 6 (GCN) incentive bidding war Any% vs 100% vs Reverse boss order. about 55 minutes is estimate. (5 minutes of setup)

also As a soon to be uncle of 2 years I approve of this Charity.