Sad
page  <- 123456789101112 <- 1 ... 12
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Main Work!!!
Ah, it would have been fun, I use to be very good at this game(I already finish every campaigns in solo aside from Blood harvest) and my game stop working a while ago, but I would have been so interested in this(crash course and sacrifice being the two campaigns I made the most). So good luck with this and I'm really looking forward this.
Just wanted to say that we (me, Adam, oasiz, Flicky) have now submitted our first run through the Crash Course campaign in ~6:20. I'm very happy about this run myself, so if you want to see some awepsumeness go ahead and verify it!

We haven't been very active since we got the run but we'll hopefully run through The Sacrifice soon as we got some astounding, astonishing, amazingly good stuff for this one. Stay tuned!
I was thinking about speedrunning some l4d as I've raced versus and played the game for a while. Is there any reason there aren't any official single segment campaign or single segment all campaign runs here? I like those runs better as the ability to get a good time is less RNG forcing spawns and more of a focus on skill as the odds of having the infected in all the best places for each map in the run are astronomically low.

Also, would I be allowed to use the original release version, as the glitches left in comparison are limited in the current version and makes a slower less interesting run. The rules say to use the fastest version. Relying on tank boosting isn't practical for doing a whole campaign or multiple runs.

I'd like to do something similar to Natural's runs, but having to deal with killing the bots in order to avoid slowing down: