--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) rolmander ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quote from Joka:
Quote from icedpingu:
Quote from Edenal:
Schedule has been heavily delayed due to the massive amounts of late drop-outs.

I would not except the initial draft to be ready this month. But likely in early June.

Will there be also the schedule for the second stream finished?

Currently working on both schedules simultaneously

Perfect Smiley
Edit history:
BaalNocturno: 2014-05-22 09:10:42 am
There is no light to save you
Does someone have an english copy of Golden Sun? Or does someone come from an english speaking country and could organize a cartridge in english?
I have the german version, which is absolutely no problem for me to run, but due to all the practice i would actually prefer playing the english version. If somebody is able to help me that would be great Smiley
PM me with this one^^
I'd like to drop both Conker's Bad Fur Day and Star Fox 64

Sorry for the inconvenience.
I'm going to have to drop Octodad: Dadliest Catch.
Edit history:
thiefbug: 2014-05-24 12:06:42 pm
I think you cut it already but I just wanted to make sure it's out (the cut thread only mentioned etchpen and found an old list where it was still on, which bothered me a little)
I'm dropping Majoras Mask any%
I love speedruns!
I can't wait for ESA!!!
Edit history:
Kotti: 2014-05-24 02:47:34 pm
Quote from S.:
I'm going to have to drop Octodad: Dadliest Catch.

I'm going to have to second that.
Personal text
Removed Octodad, Conker's Bad Fur Day and Star Fox 64

Sad
so many games that is dropping out lately :/
this must make it a lot harder for the schedule people.
You got that right
So many drops and Hetsig is the only one who can't wait Cheesy
i can't wait either, and i dont even have any games in anymore ;P
I never have had any games and I have been hyped for esa since the first one ended 3 years ago.. ^^
Shoryuken?
Maybe next year...this time it wont happen. But I will (as always) join the stream.

PS: So i can practice MMX2 & MM2 a little more. Maybe NG Sigma too! Never saw this 1 on a schedule Sad
Edit history:
tdawg: 2014-06-18 09:52:38 pm
So now with ESA 2014 just being a little over a month away, is the website going to be updated? It might be a good idea to have some info on the 2014 event up especially with SDGQ coming up and the interest that will come from that. I'd be more than willing to help Smiley
+1 ^ this

Will there be a tech/games thread, where people list the things they are bringing with them (consoles, cables, splitters, etc.)?
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Yeah, there are a few threads still missing, among them the equipment thread. They'll be up sometime soon™. Same probably goes for the website, though I can only assume here, because I'm not actually on that job, and don't know who's going to work on it ^^
I'll ask here too since maybe more people will see it, but if anyone owns NTSC-U of Mario Kart 64, I'd love to borrow it for my run at ESA. Pm me either here or my Twitch (same name as SDA) if someone can help me out ^^
Got everything sorted for my ESA travel. May the hype commence!

Now just to continue practise so I don't make a fool out of myself. Smiley
disorder
Not going to participate in Tony Hawks Underground 2 race, going to grind other games.
30 days exactly now until the ESA Venue opens. GET HYPED ! Cheesy
twitch.tv/magicforever
ESA hype!

http://postimg.org/image/ojdl9haif/full/
I love speedruns!
Anyone that can comment on Resident Evil 3 PC-JP ? It would make my run easier ^_^.... PM me.
Quote from Tru3Magic:

Sweet, a new wallpaper <3
I'm a Stegosaurus!
Unfortunately, and also very late, i have to say that i have to drop out.

My situation here changed in the past few days, and i was trying to figure out my ways of still making it to ESA this year. I feel sad about it, but i can't change anything and won't be able to be there. You just never know what happens until it happens. Hopefully, i'll be able to make it next year, though.