http://postimg.org/image/633fisaxf/full/
Quote from Tru3Magic:
Quote from Baffan:
Tales of Symphonia ;__;

There are 2 "p" in the logo ;__;

Whoops! Fixed.

http://postimg.org/image/633fisaxf/full/

Thank you <3
Since I'm from Sweden and have a genuine interest in this community, I'd like to sign up in case you need help with anything or just want more people to show up. I live fairly close to Skövde so there's no problem for me at all. Smiley

I am not a speedrunner, but a genuine gamer with a knack for voice-acting and music. If there's anything I can help out with, I'd be glad to.

// Emil!
Quote from n3uro:
Since I'm from Sweden and have a genuine interest in this community, I'd like to sign up in case you need help with anything or just want more people to show up. I live fairly close to Skövde so there's no problem for me at all. Smiley

I am not a speedrunner, but a genuine gamer with a knack for voice-acting and music. If there's anything I can help out with, I'd be glad to.

// Emil!

from what i'm able to tell anyone is welcome, even people without runs, if you wanna just come check it out you are more than welcome to, check out the signup thread if you want more info on that.
obviously if the venue would really start to fill up its runners and commentators that get priority, but i dont see that happening very soon so i wouldn't worry about it if i were you.

see you at the venue i guess Cheesy

Jasper
Precursor

This is now my Xbox 360 wallpaper.

making this my desktop wallpaper for the laptop i'm bringing, so it might get featured on stream too Cheesy
Understood Jasper. I'm also available if you need any help with anything. I'd be happy to help out in whatever way i can! Cheesy
Quote from n3uro:
Understood Jasper. I'm also available if you need any help with anything. I'd be happy to help out in whatever way i can! Cheesy

feel free to check in the esa volunteer threads, they offer quite a few ways you can help out, from the top of my head here's a few:

- Food/Kitchen work
- Tech Work
- Donation processing
- Hosting
Edit history:
Tru3Magic: 2014-06-30 12:54:07 pm
twitch.tv/magicforever
Quote from KennyMan666:

Quote from j4sp3rr:
making this my desktop wallpaper for the laptop i'm bringing, so it might get featured on stream too Cheesy

Glad someone liked it Smiley
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) rolmander ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quote from Tru3Magic:
Quote from KennyMan666:

Quote from j4sp3rr:

Glad someone liked it Smiley

It is also my new wallpaper for the tablet ^^
Edit history:
exe: 2014-07-01 02:16:39 am
from PAListan
Here is the correct tab XD

Sorry for this stupid question ^^:

I always wear a basecap (on stream too). It's my trademark.
But it has a emblem of a large Energie Drink on it. So am i allowed to wear this cap on the ludendi stream?

EDIT: Ok Edenal answered this in the other thread. lol sorry for confusing XD
how much do they pay you? Wink
Chaos never ends!
Does the contact form on the ESA page reach anybody? The site is a bit out of date so I just want to make sure my message is being read before the marathon starts Smiley

Cheers
Hockey enthusiast
PM the ESA account on this forum to be safe!
I love speedruns!
I can bring an PAL x360 SLIM with 2 controllers with me if anyone needs it. If you need, add me on Skype: Hetsig
Quote from Hetsig:
I can bring an PAL x360 SLIM with 2 controllers with me if anyone needs it. If you need, add me on Skype: Hetsig

That would be helpful, I'd rather only have to bring my internal HDD to swap in instead of a whole console if possible. I'll be bringing my own controller though.
I love speedruns!
Quote from General_Beatrix:
Quote from Hetsig:

That would be helpful, I'd rather only have to bring my internal HDD to swap in instead of a whole console if possible. I'll be bringing my own controller though.

I'll bring my x360 then :). You can add me on Skype: Hetsig .. If you want to ask something. I have a lot of Arcade games for bonus stream.
Quote from 2called-chaos:
Does the contact form on the ESA page reach anybody? The site is a bit out of date so I just want to make sure my message is being read before the marathon starts Smiley

Cheers

That brings up a valid point, the ESA website has nothing about ESA 2014. I'm guessing updating the site isn't a high priority but having something more up to date on there would be nice as it would make advertising the event a lot easier. Linking people to two different Twich channels and the schedule is not very convenient.
Quote from Kotti:
Linking people to two different Twich channels and the schedule is not very convenient.
Ok I'm stating my question here..

Since the shirt project has been canceled I'm going to create my own shirt.
Now to the question, am I allowed to use the cube logo on my shirt or not?
I'm asking before I'm paying for the shirt so no one can tell me to go take it off when I'm at the event it self.

this is how it will look
Personal text
Don't miss our small hype marathon tomorrow! Smiley
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YoWJISGEVPdkzc0RABDxKtuiFUVu0B9GGi04Mo2Nfcs/edit#gid=0