page  <- 12345678910111213141516 -> <- 1 .. 9 .. 16 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
That's not so far (100km maybe).

is that sure you'r going to ESA?
Well.. I'm pretty much a critical part of the organisation, so I'm going yeah.
The cake is a lie
Quote from PillsOfDeath:
Aha, maybe. Let's hope there will be other gamers from Belgium Smiley

I'm from Liège and you?

French speaking maybe ? ^^
bien sur Grin
The cake is a lie
Quote from PillsOfDeath:
bien sur Grin

Yay, good opportunity to take some "speaking breaks" XD
Fine i join in with..

Team Sweden HYPE!
Quote from curseddolls:
Fine i join in with..

Team Sweden HYPE!

Team Sweden <3
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Team Bavaria RUMMEL! … Dang, I'll be pretty alone on that one …
Maybe 'Team Bavaria-Austria RUMMEL!'? x3

Also, for a country like Belgium, 100 km is like two and a half times the whole country, so yeah xD
(And why are you from Lüttich, but not German-speaking? Y,…,Y)
The cake is a lie
I actually feel pretty alone despite living so close to Paris D:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) rolmander ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quote from Alko:
Team Bavaria RUMMEL! … Dang, I'll be pretty alone on that one …
Maybe 'Team Bavaria-Austria RUMMEL!'? x3

Rummel Germench HYPE! <3

Quote from Meridianprime:
Team NLG will be present!
We are going to ESA and we bring.....

HYPE!

Lots of HYPE Cheesy
Edit history:
winkl0r: 2014-01-20 04:58:29 pm
Alkoooo, Baysterreicher/Österayer is one country <3
RUMMEL HYPE FOR ZHE GERMANZ speaking Cheesy
Edit history:
Zeldrak: 2014-01-20 11:31:43 pm
Quote from Edenal:
Quote from Zeldrak:
If you need any help setting up stream layouts, I'm your guy. Have a lot of experience with streaming setups, so If I'm not running anything I can always help you with that Smiley

Do you have any layouts to show? And what kind of experience with streaming setups are you talking about. Please elaborate.

Sorry, Not watching the thread as much as I should lol. I  have been around since 2007 on JTV/Twitch doing streams and helping people out with their setups. I can pretty much optimise streaming and am really quick at setting up pretty much anything you might need. I also have a ton of free time available at the moment, so I don't mind helping at all.

For reference, I used to coordinate/setup community driven streams for a forum over on Swiftor.com a while back, as well as designing layouts for speedrun streams. I have a gallery with old stuff if you'd like to take a look, but looking back at it now they look awful XD
If you'd like me to help out, feel free to drop me a PM and I'll help out with whatever you need done.

Also, I'm probably the only one from Team Portugal to attend it XD Don't see any portuguese speakers around the forums much.
can't we just stick to Team germany...?
I would love to go. I'm a no-name in the speedrunning community, but I live pretty close (denmark) and I'm born swedish so there is no language barrier. Maybe I could run silent hill.

Feel free to contact me if you need any ESA t-shirt designs, I can post some examples of drawings I've made if anyone's interested.
DX, DXHR, MGR, TRA, GTA SA
@ thiefbug count me in for team germany. Tongue

But I don't care about the teams I care about ESA HYPE! Cheesy
Edit history:
Partystar: 2014-01-21 09:32:34 am
When suggesting games, do you need to list them all at once or can you add a game to your suggestion later on before the deadline?
Hockey enthusiast
Quote from Partystar:
When suggesting games, do you need to list them all at once or can you add a game to your suggestion later on before the deadline?

Preferably all at once. If you add games later, I would suggest posting them in a new post in the thread rather than editing. Edited posts are very easy to miss.
Let's see if there truly will be more Germans than last time (Nev, Alko and me, if I remember correctly).
FFXIII and Mario Games, yup.
Quote from PeteThePlayer:
Let's see if there truly will be more Germans than last time (Nev, Alko and me, if I remember correctly).

Well I do intend on going, mostly going to be related to if I can get a game though.
Lurker of the Year
The amount of hype in this thread right now is getting to me, HYPE!

Where is the team Norway hype?!
Edit history:
Alko: 2014-01-21 01:43:01 pm
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Quote from PeteThePlayer:

Fixed that for you ô.o
Quote from thiefbug:
can't we just stick to Team germany...?

Well, you can, but I'm not German; I belong South of the Danube and East of the Lech :þ

Also quoted for truth:
Quote from Alko:
Never shall I play under the national flag of that other larger country that has bought my proper country's king with large amounts of gold for him to build his castles in the 1870's, thereby annexing us. Kappa
Swiss one-man army potato here ._. However, I'm pretty hyped about it as well Cheesy
Edit history:
exe: 2014-01-21 02:13:06 pm
exe: 2014-01-21 02:10:45 pm
from PAListan
What's the price for a Monster Energy in Sweden? Wink

I'm so happy to see (hopefully) all of you guys.
The worst case will be: If i get a new job and can't make holidays in the first weeks.
Edit history:
adde: 2014-01-21 02:25:05 pm
Quote from exe:

The worst case will be: If i get a new job and can't make holidays in the first weeks.

Monster is between 17-22 SEK for 500ml
$15 per rant/allegory
Quote from exe:

Fuck Monster. There are so many amazing Swedish alternatives.

POWERKING
HUSTLER
FRANK'S