page  <- 12345678910111213141516 -> <- 1 .. 12 .. 16 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Do you have any more info for the mas housing yet? And what price range to you expect it to be in?
And will it be a queue for the hotel rooms that you have reserved?
Hockey enthusiast
Quote from Filleryd:
Do you have any more info for the mas housing yet? And what price range to you expect it to be in?
And will it be a queue for the hotel rooms that you have reserved?

No more information about mass housing. We are getting papers signed for the venues first. Then we will get papers signed for mass housing.

Hotel room's a separate deal. We'll answer that question after in the very near future.
DX, DXHR, MGR, TRA, GTA SA
Is some kind of Schedule already out for ESA or is it still working on?

best wishes
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Quote from Heinki:
Is some kind of Schedule already out for ESA or is it still working on?

best wishes

Considering sign-ups haven't even closed yet, no.
Initial and secondary cuts need to be given first, too;;)
twitch.tv/prutte
Does the runner decide on who gets to be on the couch and do commentary? I am guessing that is the case, but I just wanna make sure in case the people hosting the event has any other way of doing it.
I don't think couching will be anywhere near as strict as it was at AGDQ (from what I read on these forums). Last years, it was just whoever wants to sit on the couch gets a spot unless (a) there are people more qualified to speak about the game or (b) the runner explicitly rejects it (I don't think we actually had that case).
I assume we're going to be following common sense rules. Don't request an empty couch. Don't request your friends if there are people who can give solid commentary while your friends can't. If you specifically request Alko does not sit on the couch, because he talks to much, and that doesn't interfere with the two don'ts just there, I will keep myself away from the couch at all costs Wink
Hockey enthusiast
Quote from Prutte94:
Does the runner decide on who gets to be on the couch and do commentary? I am guessing that is the case, but I just wanna make sure in case the people hosting the event has any other way of doing it.

Alko said it and I concur with every word. Apply common sense and I'm sure it's going to be fine.
Alko do you want to commentate on my Lion King run?
Personal text
I want to commentate your Lion King run!
Edit history:
Gyoo: 2014-03-11 02:14:23 pm
The cake is a lie
I'd be interested in commenting runs but I don't know if I'm qualified enough for anything x)
Hockey enthusiast
Quote from Gyoo:
I'd be interested in commenting runs but I don't know if I'm qualified enough for anything x)

Nothing is stopping you from contacting a runner (when the schedule is set), collaborate with said person, follow his/hers stream during practice and learning the game. In fact, it's strongly encouraged!
Quote from bangerra:
Alko do you want to commentate on my Lion King run?

Only if you want five minutes of ranting how awful the NES disaster and how much better and superior the SNES version is Wink
The cake is a lie
Quote from Edenal:
Nothing is stopping you from contacting a runner (when the schedule is set), collaborate with said person, follow his/hers stream during practice and learning the game. In fact, it's strongly encouraged!

Ok then, I don't think it'll be that hard to find something interesting ^^
Are you ready Prutte? And please don't twerk on my face!!!
If someone would like a commentator for any game I'd be happy to oblige, it's very fun to learn a game and talk about it.
twitch.tv/prutte
Quote from PillsOfDeath:
Are you ready Prutte? And please don't twerk on my face!!!

I can't promise you anything about the twerking part Pills, but I will be the best god damn commentator ever!
Edit history:
curseddolls: 2014-03-14 01:18:10 am
curseddolls: 2014-03-14 01:17:44 am
i cross my fingers toes and everything that baffan will be playing baten kaitos at ESA..
My top favorite RPG ever played and so unknown game..

If it does i have already asked for a seat on the couch.. <3

Quote from Seriphe:
If someone would like a commentator for any game I'd be happy to oblige, it's very fun to learn a game and talk about it.

I agree with this, in one way i see it is good to have a comentator that knows the game but in
the other hand i would say its even better with someone that don't know the game..
In so many cases it feels like when you know the game you don't ask about things that to your self
is obvious but to new viewer is not. And if you don't know the game you can also have trouble
knowing what thing is special and what is not.
cant wait for this!

Whats the best flight prices anyone has found departing from the UK?
"French Hitler" - Cyberdemon531
Quote from curseddolls:
i cross my fingers toes and everything that baffan will be playing baten kaitos at ESA..
My top favorite RPG ever played and so unknown game..

If only the run was more "faster" that would be amazing, W&S if it's going to be accepted.
The results are in
First cut is out in the game suggestion thread.
I love speedruns!
I can couchcast Resident Evil 4 if it's needed :).
Hi! I would really like to come to the event and help in any way I could. I wish to talk to someone "in charge" or similar to discuss what I can do and some other stuff. Is  there anyway that I can do that? Would greatly appreciate it.
Edit history:
Alko: 2014-03-17 11:50:48 am
Quote from Ditair:
Hi! I would really like to come to the event and help in any way I could. I wish to talk to someone "in charge" or similar to discuss what I can do and some other stuff. Is  there anyway that I can do that? Would greatly appreciate it.

Either start a private thread with the ESA account in this forum or message Ludendi on Twitch. That should get you closest ^^ There's also an ESA twitter I believe, but I don't know its handle.
Hockey enthusiast
Write a PM to me or the ESA-account here on SDA.

And let's go from there!
Hey everyone i am very much lookin forward to ESA and hopefully i'll be able to attend aswell. I was wondering if anyone from around Umeå is going? and in that case, how are you planning on getting there?