Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Quote from Chauzu:
Quote from Svenne:
Quote from Chauzu:
Nazo no Murasame Jou for Famicom

It's a great game!

Yeah, it's awesome. Smiley

I've actually used that vid as a base for my route but also found quite a few spots where you can save time, so as soon as I get my recording equipment I should be able to start streaming. :3

If it wasn't for the fact that I'm incredibly lazy, I'd have probably implemented some timesavers ages ago.
That said, please don't take my record.
Quote from HeroIcarus:
Quote from Chauzu:
Quote from Svenne:
Quote from Chauzu:
Nazo no Murasame Jou for Famicom

It's a great game!

Yeah, it's awesome. Smiley

I've actually used that vid as a base for my route but also found quite a few spots where you can save time, so as soon as I get my recording equipment I should be able to start streaming. :3

If it wasn't for the fact that I'm incredibly lazy, I'd have probably implemented some timesavers ages ago.
That said, please don't take my record.

lol, I'm going to take your record and make you put in some effort then! Wink
I was kind of concerned about the idea of the dual stream setup but listening to what you guys said in the roundtable put me at ease. It genuinely sounds like a good idea. Perhaps we could have a webcam setup of the different rooms at the venue if the second stream has a period of inactivity (kind of like what valve did at the international on twitch)
Edit history:
Kanthos: 2014-01-18 07:12:25 am
Lurker of the Year
I'm very interested in volunteering and possibly running something at ESA this year. I've been a lurker for like 2 years now and I think it's time to come out of my nerdcave and contribute to this awesome community! I could help out with pretty much anything. Donation station and commentary, technical stuff etc.

Also while I'm here, anyone going to ESA and traveling from Norway? Traveling with someone else would make the 6+ hour trip a lot more bearable. (I'll be traveling from Porsgrunn, Telemark in Norway)
Magical. Flying. Bathtub
Loving the variety that we will get to put on the secondary stream, especially the opportunity to show off what else goes on backstage.  What would people think about having a cooking segment on the secondary stream - maybe even something like a Ready Steady Cook-style cook off between two contestants or teams?
Edit history:
KanBan85: 2014-01-18 07:05:48 am
We both like money! Friends?
Quote from Kanthos:
I'm very interested in volunteering and possibly running something at ESA this year. I've been a lurker for like 2 years now and I think it's time to come out of my nerdcave and contribute to this awesome community! I could help out with pretty much anything. Donation station and commentary, technical stuff etc.

Also while I'm here, anyone going to ESA and traveling from Norway?

I was going to say that I'll be driving from Norway, but we might be in Sweden a week before actually Sad
Lurker of the Year
Quote from RoboSparkle:
Loving the variety that we will get to put on the secondary stream, especially the opportunity to show off what else goes on backstage.  What would people think about having a cooking segment on the secondary stream - maybe even something like a Ready Steady Cook-style cook off between two contestants or teams?

That sounds hilarious, this needs to happen! I would join this as well.

Quote from KanBan85:
I was going to say that I'll be driving from Norway, but we might be in Sweden a week before actually Sad

Aww :/ Well, if you don't end up staying in Sweden a week before, would it be possible to catch a ride with you to ESA? Would save me a lot of silliness with the bus and train, and not to mention boredom
Quote from Kanthos:

Also while I'm here, anyone going to ESA and traveling from Norway?

If I get my game on the schedule, I'll be heading to ESA, traveling from Norway. I'll probably end up taking the train or a bus though.
Lurker of the Year
Quote from KrazyRasmus:
If I get my game on the schedule, I'll be heading to ESA, traveling from Norway. I'll probably end up taking the train or a bus though.

What game will you be running? I'm traveling from the Telemark area, so if you pass by there or not too far from it we could possibly travel most of the ride together if you want company
Quote from Kanthos:
Quote from KrazyRasmus:

What game will you be running? I'm traveling from the Telemark area, so if you pass by there or not too far from it we could possibly travel most of the ride together if you want company

I'm running Ninja Gaiden for the Sega Master System. I'm traveling from Oslo.
DX, DXHR, MGR, TRA, GTA SA
ESA HYPE! After the talk yesterday I really want to go there now! Cheesy
After the roundtable the B stream sounds more interesting than the A stream Cheesy

Great ideas, can't wait.
Lurker of the Year
Just finished watching the ESA roundtable VOD. Lots of good ideas. Looking forward to it!

Quote from KrazyRasmus:
I'm running Ninja Gaiden for the Sega Master System. I'm traveling from Oslo.

Nice, the Ninja Gaiden games are awesome to watch! I've never tried the Sega versions though. I'm thinking of running Dishonored Any% myself.

Also, I have a Elgato Game Capture HD capture card I could bring with me if I come to the marathon, but I don't know if this is covered for already or if it's too early to figure out.
Audio-guy. twitchtv:ohgoddamnit
Quote from Kanthos:
Also, I have a Elgato Game Capture HD capture card I could bring with me if I come to the marathon, but I don't know if this is covered for already or if it's too early to figure out.

No need at all,  insane heavy investments have been made into internal capture cards
Lurker of the Year
Quote from MrLonghair:
No need at all,  insane heavy investments have been made into internal capture cards

Sweet. I figured I'd just mention it just in case. Want to help out in any way I can!
If you need any help setting up stream layouts, I'm your guy. Have a lot of experience with streaming setups, so If I'm not running anything I can always help you with that Smiley
Hockey enthusiast
Quote from Zeldrak:
If you need any help setting up stream layouts, I'm your guy. Have a lot of experience with streaming setups, so If I'm not running anything I can always help you with that Smiley

Do you have any layouts to show? And what kind of experience with streaming setups are you talking about. Please elaborate.
Team NLG will be present!
We are going to ESA and we bring.....

HYPE!
Quote from Meridianprime:
Team NLG will be present!
We are going to ESA and we bring.....

HYPE!

can't wait to see you there Smiley
ESA Hype, will be interesting to see how many people are going from the UK!
The cake is a lie
Quote from mtmannion:

I'm curious of this aswell, but for Team France Cheesy
Quote from Gyoo:
Quote from mtmannion:

I'm curious of this aswell, but for Team France Cheesy

Team Belgium HYYYYYYPE Grin
Quote from PillsOfDeath:
Team Belgium HYYYYYYPE Grin

And by that you mean.. you and me?
Also: where are you from? I don't know (m)any belgian gamers.
Quote from bangerra:
And by that you mean.. you and me?
Also: where are you from? I don't know (m)any belgian gamers.

Aha, maybe. Let's hope there will be other gamers from Belgium Smiley

I'm from Liège and you?
Aw, I was hoping for something a little more close by. I'm from Mechelen(Malines)