page  <- 12345678910111213141516 -> <- 1, 2 ... 16 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Count me in already.. I'm so hyped ^_ ^And excited to everyone again :3
I will defintley be attending this year! Im only across the water in the UK Smiley I will attempt to get a game in. But if i dont i will be in lurky lurk mode >:)
Lurky lurk mode is awesome too.. I am having the achievement of that already Grin
We both like money! Friends?
Quote from ESA:
What is ESA?

What's new this year?
This year we want to emphasize diversity in speed gaming and are opening up game suggestions for longer RPGs, rhythm games, games with gimmicky accessories, shmups and challenging auto-scrollers. Basically anything as long as it's entertaining.
There will be two parallel streams. We are going to do our best to balance them as much as possible. This means that we can hit twice the hours of games. Great isn't it?
We are introducing more transparency in the game selection process. There's currently a focus group consisting of 5-7 people tasked with making the first round of selections.
On top of that we're looking to have a couple of on-site tournaments and maybe put the finals on stream together with the mandatory victory ceremony (including a big fish dropping the trophy!)

Nice! Maybe I can get my brother to come and do a new large Heroes 3 map??

And I will be doing Braid again if there is room for it ofc Wink

HYPE!
with two streams running it would be weird if it didn't was space for both braid and heroes
Edit history:
Alko: 2013-11-20 01:39:25 pm
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Wait, but there will be two Personas of Nev's and one of mine, taking up some 40 hours of one stream, right?
Wink
cant you do a vs O.o
The cake is a lie
I plan to do a Cookie Clicker run, give me enough time plox :v
Edit history:
RedArremer: 2013-11-20 01:47:53 pm
Awesome!! Will try to get there next year. Hopefully run some Demon's Crest and maybe even Phantasy Star IV and/or CVHD! Cheesy
Super hype!!
Quote from ESA:
When can I suggest my games?
Game suggesting will being on 2014-01-25 at 08:00 CET and end on 2014-02-10 at 23:59 CET
The first cut will be posted around 2014-02-28
The second (final) cut will be posted around 2014-03-15

Please keep any and all game suggestions from this thread
I would really like to attend but my financial state is not really good at the moment. If it gets better, I 'm hopefully goming. Is anyone goming from Estonia?
twitch.tv/OC1_
severe hype mode!
Get over here!
Nice! I'll see that I can make it there!
Quote from YuKitty:
When can we reserve or book a hotel room?

30x double rooms are already reserved in the name of ESA.
We will get to distributing them after the schedule is finalized. There is no need to worry, the hotel manager told us there are more rooms available if we do need them, at the same room rate.

Quote from TimpZ:
My only question is, how many speedrunners can be crammed into a hotel room :p?

There are a few quads and triplets. The difference in price is very close to neglectable. However no rooms of this type is currently reserved.
Personal text
I approve
I'll probably come for more than 1 day this time, already hyped!
from PAListan
Very nice

I'll block these dates on my work tomorrow, so that i can visit this event ^^
Quote from exe:
Very nice

I'll block these dates on my work tomorrow, so that i can visit this event ^^

Will Karina come too?
This blew up quickly :3

Nice to see so much interest!

Wanted to say something meaningful but came up with nothing...so I'll just hop on the hype train for now.
Edit history:
KimInTheNetZ: 2013-11-20 05:03:51 pm
Super hyped for this, totally will try to get there from this here Finland!

EDIT:
Quote from KanBan85:
Quote from ESA:
What is ESA?

What's new this year?
This year we want to emphasize diversity in speed gaming and are opening up game suggestions for longer RPGs, rhythm games, games with gimmicky accessories, shmups and challenging auto-scrollers. Basically anything as long as it's entertaining.
There will be two parallel streams. We are going to do our best to balance them as much as possible. This means that we can hit twice the hours of games. Great isn't it?
We are introducing more transparency in the game selection process. There's currently a focus group consisting of 5-7 people tasked with making the first round of selections.
On top of that we're looking to have a couple of on-site tournaments and maybe put the finals on stream together with the mandatory victory ceremony (including a big fish dropping the trophy!)

Nice! Maybe I can get my brother to come and do a new large Heroes 3 map??

I am totally up for some H3!
Edit history:
RoboSparkle: 2013-11-20 05:05:11 pm
Magical. Flying. Bathtub
Right, there's my motivation to get a new job so I can afford to attend.  Obviously I'll be attending regardless of whether or not I can physically make it, I'll just go OOB or something,...

HYPE HYPEY HYPERTON!

... Should be the mascot
Trying my best to attend this year. Already a little hyped!
Smörgåsbord

Hype!
Edit history:
tdawg: 2013-11-20 08:36:46 pm
tdawg: 2013-11-20 08:36:10 pm
tdawg: 2013-11-20 08:31:37 pm
I would absolutely love to go. Unfortunately, the nearest airport I could fly into in Sweden is Stockholm from Dublin. How much roughly would the train/bus fair be to Skövde?