--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
I'll try and make it this time Smiley

Looking forward to it!
Quote from tdawg:
I would absolutely love to go. Unfortunately, the nearest airport I could fly into in Sweden is Stockholm from Dublin. How much roughly would the train/bus fair be to Skövde?

Around 22 Euro with train and around 42 with bus from just looking at general pricing at the moment.
The hype is too stronk, i'll definitely be there. Also will there be that pizza place bonus again?
The hype is too stronk, i'll definitely be there. Also will there be that pizza place bonus again?
Quote from ozzy88:
Quote from tdawg:
I would absolutely love to go. Unfortunately, the nearest airport I could fly into in Sweden is Stockholm from Dublin. How much roughly would the train/bus fair be to Skövde?

Around 22 Euro with train and around 42 with bus from just looking at general pricing at the moment.

If he is lucky he can also go by dxtrs car since dxtr lives in sthlm
Personal text
I also need to get from Stockholm -> Skövde, since I'm not taking the f*cking train again Tongue
from PAListan
Quote from bangerra:
Quote from exe:
Very nice

I'll block these dates on my work tomorrow, so that i can visit this event ^^

Will Karina come too?

No Sad It's harder for her to get free time
Joka: you have a seat in my car. <3
Personal text
<3
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
^ I see we should start the travel thread already 8D
I'll come, not a big fan of the double stream thing, but i guess i can run a long game that was done last year, so thats a positive. I'm mostly coming to see everyone again though.

Hype FrankerZ FrankerZ TriHard PogChamp
Only Offense Will Survive
Hype! Really looking forward to it.
Pretty hype, 95% sure that ill be coming.
I will try and be there
Voice
Strongly considering attending. I've never left the United States before. This would be fun Smiley
So much hype! That's a really cool idea to accept new kind of challenge like rythm games/shmups etc.
Not just speedrunning but also superplaying during a marathon... that's awsome!
nope
HYPE HYPE HYPE

I'M GONNA CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM
Edit history:
flicky: 2013-11-21 01:05:10 pm
flicky: 2013-11-21 01:04:48 pm
$15 per rant/allegory
Any American (or other non-euro) considering attending is eligible to receive a flicky style, no expense spared amazing Europe experience.

May include: multiple countries, foods, drinks and more.
twitch.tv/ccaakk
Travel expense for me would be $1000 or more, but it's tempting just because Sweden seems like a really bitchin place to have a marathon
Precursor
Next time I talk to my mother I shall start negotiations for getting the car borrowed. So I might be able to pick people up from Landvetter and could probably house one or two people in my Gothenburg apartment for a night or two. Priority for car space would be given to people not being Swedish.

Maybe this year I'll figure out how to properly drive to Landvetter from Skövde afterwards too. :V
Quote from Golden:
Strongly considering attending. I've never left the United States before. This would be fun Smiley

you would not regret it, ESA is the best event of the year here at least what I think ^^
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Overseas attendees  H y P e ! ^__^ <3
Smörgåsbord
Quote from cak:
Travel expense for me would be $1000 or more, but it's tempting just because Sweden seems like a really bitchin place to have a marathon

This is the ultimate HYPE for me! thumbsup
this.... will... be... AWESOOOOOOME!

No ESA without the handsome Austrians Grin
so looking forward to it ^_^