--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
video removed by user Sad
OoT Rocks!
Yes, I removed it so that I could reuplode it. try it at

it's been almost 24 hours and it still won't play.
I tried messing around with settings and I can't make it work.
Existence as you know it is over
Hmm, maybe you have to compress the audio as well, but I wouldn't know if that is the cause of the problem since I always compress the audio.
OoT Rocks!
I redid my great deku tree completion anyways(actually, I'm at the 2 3 1 room). I just need to do the 2 3 1 puzzle and then murder queen gohma to have the dungeon complete. I'm thinking my time will be a bit faster, and I also found the underwater switch in this play through which I couldn't locate in the last, causing me to have to use the glitch where you get hit by the spike log instead of going under it. I think I also had a faster run to the slingshot, faster time hitting the latter, and the torch lighting room as well as the room after might have been faster. I'll capture that and try uploding again.
OoT Rocks!
does anyone have any contact info for youtube support personell?
they don't give it on the site and there's not a word in the help senter about the error message that comes up when you try to play my video.
Haha ... youtube processes over 100,000 videos a day ... you think they would take the time to listen to complaints from people without truckloads of $$$?
OoT Rocks!
if people have problems and youtube ignores them, more people stop using it and youtube comes crashing down!
OoT Rocks!
Failed(Unable to convert video file)

Youtube, YOU SUCK!
I'm going to recapture and reuplode!
A blind person playing Zelda: OoT... Absolutely amazing =]

What's the file size of the video? Perhaps that's why Youtube is turning it down?
You have a point there, youtube has a 100 megabyte limit, although I doubt an 8 minute compressed video would take over 100 mb.
Perhaps get Nate in on this?
I don't know if you've heard of virtualdub, but you can use it to compress the audio if that makes the difference between going over or under 100 mb. Although with xvid compression an 8 minute video should fall under that even though the audio isn't compressed.
OoT Rocks!
It easilly fell under 100 mb. Here's the problem I'm having though. People say I'm not getting video when I capture, but a computer program I'm using tells me that there is. How do I fix?

OoT Rocks!

it plays, someone please tell me if video exists.
Edit history:
TheVoid: 2007-03-07 02:25:59 pm
I can hear the sound, but I don't see the video. The screen is just black.
Everything's better with Magitek
Same here.  There's only sound, but no video.
OoT Rocks!
What's causing my computer to only capture sound? is it mupen config? Maybe I'll try it on one of these crappy school machines.
Did you select xvid for video compression?
wow, and i thought troubleshooting capture cards was hard while being able to see.
Mupen has a built in avi capture function, there's no need to deal with capture cards, but if it doesn't work there's always the option of capturing the run with fraps and then compressing in vdub.
OoT Rocks!
the first time I used xvid and it was sound, no vid, incompatible with youtube. second time, I use Microsoft Video1, came out over 1.1 gb so I compressed it using windows movie maker, no vid again.
Ick, Windows Movie Maker.

Perhaps download a trial of Adobe Premiere? There's a lot more compression options in there.
OoT Rocks!
Why can't I put it on full screan when I'm avi capturing?
I'd imagine trying to capture with fraps would come out as a laggy mess as mupen lags like hell anyways. any tips on avi capturing?
Just give me the m64 file along with the savestate from which it started and I'll make the avi.
all i see is a black screen. kind of ironic.