--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
welcome to the machine
The ftp root is here:
ftp://ia350612.us.archive.org/3/items/TwilightPrincess_Wii_539/
OoT Rocks!
I mean the root used in the run(Where to go, what to do), not the root to the ftp directory.
Edit history:
Psonar: 2007-05-29 02:59:22 am
Long live SF64!
I think he meens the word "route" instead of the word "root."

That's spelled R O yoo T E ... which probably sounds the same as R O O T through Jaws.

(I said yoo because the forum doesn't allow the letter after t to appear by itself)
OoT Rocks!
I discovered the "letter after T" thing before.
Why does it disallow that?
Yeah, "Root" and "Route" sound the same.
I mean Route, as in segment-by-segment plan for the run, not as in Fttp:// whatever...
Heres your updated comments

tmthomsen- Impressive

kirby8943- Very very nice!

BlindmanShady- I know what it's like! Go you! Smiley

CaRC1n0g3n- You did well =]

DYNDaTa- I had been following your OoT thread on SDA's forum. Impressive man, really impressive. Good luck with the rest of the run! :).

TheJuiceJuice- Yes!

CelceuxRE- Sweet! Makes me wonder what your capable of if you can see normally.

weckar- how do you manage to navigate without seeing?
OoT Rocks!
Thanks.
What's the views, favorites and ratings?

I'll be posting more soon.
Views: 289 |Comments: 8 |Favorited: 1 time

7 ratings | 5 stars
OoT Rocks!
Wow!
It's only been up for 2 or 3 weeks now.
Do you think bossfights will do as well?
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
can someone link me to it?
OoT Rocks!
The link is either on page 18 or 19.
OoT Rocks!
Hello Everyone,
If I was going to play tp, which boss would you recommend I start with, being the most accessible?
I'd truely hope for blizzeta, but short of that, Which one do you guys recommend?

Thanks.
Thinking in perspective of a blind person I guess yeah Blizzeta would work out pretty good, but one boss really comes to mind and I think you can do no problem: Majora's Mask Idolwa. 

He makes alot of noices and you can always Z-Target. 
Majora's Mask you can also battle bosses over and over again.
Edit history:
Paraxade: 2007-06-09 06:34:35 pm
Blizzetta's probably the best choice. Other good choices would be Morpheel, Stallord (the second phase of that fight could probably be done well with just sound), Zant, and Ganon's four forms. You'd probably have a decent amount of trouble with Diababa, Fyrus, Armogohma, and Argorok, since you'd need to be able to aim at and lock onto multiple things which don't necessarily give audio cues. Of those four, Fyrus is probably the best choice (if you didn't want to fight the other bosses I mentioned).

As long as we're talking about TP I'd be willing to make videos of boss fights, dungeons, etc. if you want me to.

EDIT: And since you were asking earlier, the reason the forum doesn't allow the letter after T to appear by itself is because in most cases people who fail at typing use it as a substitute for the word "you". Typing that way makes their posts impossible to read, so it is discouraged.
OoT Rocks!
quote author=C3L link=board=main;num=1161380298;start=285#286 date=06/09/07 at 06:31:36]Thinking in perspective of a blind person I guess yeah Blizzeta would work out pretty good, but one boss really comes to mind and I think you can do no problem: Majora's Mask Idolwa.  

He makes alot of noices and you can always Z-Target.  
Majora's Mask you can also battle bosses over and over again.[/quote]

I can beat Adolwa, Goht, Majora's mask(all 3 forms), Dinalfos, Wizrob, Wart(My favorite! Love the sound effects!), Gekko(Only in great bay), Garo master, Gomes and a fiew other battles. Unfortunately I have no means of accessing them(as of about a year ago).
I was also looking for .m64 files of that game.

In tp, any suggestions for minibosses that I could probably beat?
Also, If anyone has a file not-to-far from blizzeta, mind recording yourself fighting her with your eyes closed, then uploading to google video(Not Youtube, can't access from school)?
If your tv has stario sound this will be easier(most tvs do).

Thanks.
Quote:
Also, If anyone has a file not-to-far from blizzeta, mind recording yourself fighting her with your eyes closed, then uploading to google video(Not Youtube, can't access from school)?

I have a file currently in the middle of Snowpeak, so I guess I'll do it whenever I get around to finishing the dungeon.
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Does anyone else here think Jordan here is a pretty darn good player with his skills? I mean I don't think many of us could imagine playing with such a condition unless we tried closing our eyes. I certainly didn't think it was very possible until I came across this thread!
OoT Rocks!
A lot of things contribute to it:
The biggest key to success is determination. Many blind people that I know seem to have the aditude that they couldn't go anywhere in video games, so they don't even give a serious thought to trying them---though others, like me, start out with a simple experiment: "What if I try this video game?"
OK, so I died on my first try without even landing one hit;Why not try again!
30 times later, I got 1 successfull shot in before dying;isn't that a start?
it goes on like that, going from frustrating and seamingly impossible, then easier, and easier, closer and closer to success until finally they can do sertain parts just as well as a seeing person!
I remember my first gohma fight: I had a lot of cheats on, including infinite slingshots, hearts and a fiew others, and the fight took me 25 minutes to beat.
My first try at morpha took over a day, bongo bongo took several hours, twinrova about a week, and the rest of them...not too long except for ganondorf: 2 years! Yes, 2 years! Now I can beat him just fine.
Thank you for the complement.
When I first got the game in 1998 I didn't know how to break the web in the deku tree and was stuck there for about almost a year.

.. =(
OoT Rocks!
Yeah, and I'd imagine that back then there probably worn't any walkthroughs for it.
OoT Rocks!
How's snowpeak coming?
I'm sorry, but I'm not going to be able to record it for several weeks at the least (I'd prefer not to get into the reasons here if you don't mind). Sad I don't think I'll use that file, though, so I can probably do it eventually, but it'll be a long time.
OoT Rocks!
Who can you pass it on to?
Maybe a friend or another member?
What do you mean by that?

If anyone else here has a file at that point and would like to try it, they can go ahead and do it. If you mean the save, I don't have any method of getting it on the computer.
OoT Rocks!
If I had a chance to battle blizzeta it'd be in the next little while and it'd probably be a one-time opertunity. what I was asking is something like this: if you can't do it yourself maybe either another member would do it or you could lone your game to a buddy of yours who could do it.
Edit history:
Juice: 2007-07-28 11:40:26 pm
Blind Phantom Ganon
Blind Twinrova + Iron Knuckle

All by Jordan.