page  <- 12345678910 <- 1 ... 10
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Speedrunner
I dont mind picking you guys up on Arlanda. Its pretty close. Ill leave my number through pm later today. Smiley

Absolutely, you can take the ride back also. i enjoy the company. Cheesy

When it comes to traveling far distance. Hamburger is my choice. Simple. Cheesy
Are you sure? That would be great if so but we don't mind jumping on the bus to Stockholm, I believe they run every 10 minutes and only cost £5 or so. That's cool, once I receive the message I'll reply with mine Smiley

Oh wait, you're leaving on the 23rd? We're leaving on the 24th. I was told the last night was the 23rd and everyone leaves on the 24th?

Haha good choice! Glad it won't smell of pizza then, don't like that Tongue
Speedrunner
Oh, hmmm. I guess its 24 then. Cheesy doesnt matter. Im not in a hurry. Smiley
I'm worried I've made a mistake now. o.O I'm sure Edenal told me that 24th is the leaving day because I was confused on the form and he said that the 23rd was the final day and night, and that people would leave on the 24th. I hope it is because our flight isn't until 9pm on the 24th. :')

Don't go changing your leaving day for us though Tongue If you want or need to leave on the 23rd then do so. We'll just get a train back as its cheaper to get one back to Stockholm than it is from Stockholm.
Speedrunner
No no no. Dont worry about it. I think i just made the same mistake.

Least i can do for someones tha come from abroad.
I have messaged Edenal who pretty much replied instantly. He says he thinks I'm right by saying that the 23rd is the final day and night, and that people leave on the 24th but he's going to check it for us. I'm positive I'm right though but you've got me paranoid xD

Aww okay thanks, it means a lot, really ^__^
You are correct Kittycatwinters! Don't worry about it, you're all set from what I can tell =)
Okay that's great thanks ozzy! So does that mean you were actually leaving on 24th then dxtr? Tongue
Speedrunner
Yes, we're leaving on 24th. thumbsup
Awesome! Smiley Around what time do you plan to leave? Smiley
Speedrunner
When we are ready. And not too late for you flight.
Well our flight is at 20:50 and I think we need to be there 3 or 4 hours before. So as long as we're at the airport around 5pm we should be okay?
I want to remind that i still havent bought train tickets from Stockholm-Skövde so if anyone has an available seat in a car going to Skövde on the 14th I'd love to take it. I can pay my share of the cost of course (fuel etc).
Edit history:
Alko: 2013-07-09 05:04:00 pm
Alko: 2013-07-09 05:03:49 pm
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Quote from Kittycatwinters:
Well our flight is at 20:50 and I think we need to be there 3 or 4 hours before. So as long as we're at the airport around 5pm we should be okay?

Two hours is absolutely, absolutely, maximumly enough. Seriously. Unless you plan on extended shopping trips through duty free, or want to explore every last corner of Arlanda. One to one and a half hours is usually enough for EU flights (although you might not want to chip in at less than one hour because UK and not being Schengen and stuff.

I think, they don't even suggest three or four hours for flights to the states, which are probably those that take the longest to check in into.

Also, damn cute ava *_____*
Quote from Alko:
Quote from Kittycatwinters:

Two hours is absolutely, absolutely, maximumly enough. Seriously. Unless you plan on extended shopping trips through duty free, or want to explore every last corner of Arlanda. One to one and a half hours is usually enough for EU flights (although you might not want to chip in at less than one hour because UK and not being Schengen and stuff.

I think, they don't even suggest three or four hours for flights to the states, which are probably those that take the longest to check in into.

Also, damn cute ava *_____*

Oh really? Okay then. Well as long as we're there around 6pm then. Hopefully should give us enough time and if we're early we could just have something to eat. I thought you had to be at the airport 3 hours before your flight, it's what I've always been told, but I guess it depends on where you're going. Well we should have fun going to Sweden then. We arrive at the airport from the coach at 4:20am and our flight isn't until 8am... :')

Thanks! Its my background :') I need to find more like it, I love 'silver' cats Smiley
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Yeah, no; I used to work with one hour, but that can get critical if you're not actually physically standing in the check-in line one hour before the flight. Now I try to remember something around about one and a half hours for European flight. If I can skip passport control (everything except UK and Ireland xD) I allow myself a touch less.
For when flying to Canada (C4L), I had a quick cross-check with my father, because I could choose a bus take me to the train station and arrive at the airport 1:45 before, or a taxi take me to the train station and arrive 2:45 before departure. My father said, it's only England (stopover at LHR) so 1:45 should be more than fine, and even if I were to go strait to Toronto, he would've chosen the 1:45. It only became critical when winter hit in and the switch broke down with my train on the wrong side making it later and later and stuff, but I still made it on time, because the flight was also delayed xD. But since you're not going by German railway in what could be winter, you don't need to get worried by those shenanigans.
Precursor
So, one of the supposed passengers in my car decided to go to Skövde by train on Sunday instead.

Which means that this is kind of last minute, but I now have at least one (probably two because it's a big car) seats from Gothenburg on the 15th. Anyone who might want in on that? Though I assume most of you people have bought train tickets and so already. But, yeah, if anyone wants this, say so in this thread or shoot me a PM.
Edit history:
RoboSparkle: 2013-07-13 04:40:20 am
RoboSparkle: 2013-07-13 04:39:51 am
Magical. Flying. Bathtub
So long story short, Im now getting in TOMORROW (14th) to Malmo at 1610 your time. So I'll be getting into Skovde at an appropriate time after that.  Long shot I know but I dont suppose anyone else gets in there at a similar time?

Edit: my big fat fingers and my tiny tiny phone put 15th instead of 14th