Sad
page  <- 12345678910 <- 1 ... 10
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
I run too much Dream Team
any tips for grobot skip? i get for free with Mario OoB but not even with Luigi. ( yes , my actually pb is without grobot skip ).
Quote from Marvjungs:
any tips for grobot skip? i get for free with Mario OoB but not even with Luigi. ( yes , my actually pb is without grobot skip ).

Fretzi's PB also didn't do Grobot Skip Tongue
Just keep trying, okay? When I tried I also had troubles getting Luigi OoB. Now I get him OoB 7/10 times, it got pretty consistent to me. Speaking of going OoB here, I found a faster way of getting Storage, which saves like 10 seconds from the old way. That's a time save in Driftwood Shore~

I'll post a video of it later. I'll quickly explain it. Basically once you go back to the hut and you walk while in a cutscene, press Y to jump as Mario and make your way to the exit. Right before going to another room, press A. Luigi will walk and while walking you go in another room; if timed correctly, they will now both have Storage. Pretty neat, I hate the older way. Though if you miss this you're losing a *** ton of time. Grab Luigi, push Mario underground, go back OoB and retry...so annoying. Though it looks better than the other, older way Tongue
Edit history:
Marvjungs: 2016-08-05 11:50:33 am
that description is kinda confusing me if i read that , can´t wait for the video probably it´s not confusing if i am at the place Tongue also dunno if fretzi used it since his video begins somewhere in wakeport dream world where big massif is Tongue

I have way too much free time
Quote from CatlyNat:
I'll post a video of it later. I'll quickly explain it. Basically once you go back to the hut and you walk while in a cutscene, press Y to jump as Mario and make your way to the exit. Right before going to another room, press A. Luigi will walk and while walking you go in another room; if timed correctly, they will now both have Storage. Pretty neat, I hate the older way. Though if you miss this you're losing a *** ton of time. Grab Luigi, push Mario underground, go back OoB and retry...so annoying. Though it looks better than the other, older way Tongue

Wait, was that not known???? I always did it that way lol. Im sorry for not posting it then
if anyone is interested altabiscuit made a Mario & Luigi Discord which contains every M&L Game , we could talk about the dream team glitches there https://discordapp.com/invite/2AfNrh9
Edit history:
CatlyNat: 2016-08-11 03:39:17 am
CatlyNat: 2016-08-08 08:51:38 am
Quick question, why are the Hiking Boots banned? I know they're OP but they technically still are part of the game~

I'd also like to mention I shaked my 3DS for a hour this night to have max pow Hiking Boots, that was fun.

-edit-
Fretzi answered this question in the discord last night, so no answer here is needed~
Edit history:
CatlyNat: 2016-08-19 06:49:04 am
CatlyNat: 2016-08-19 06:46:22 am
Alright, for people who are joining in I guess I'll still say this.
Early Dozing Sands is now in the route, we can also go back to Mushrise Park. Though it's in the Mini Mario only area, so...that's one thing. There's also a way to skip a cutscene in Pi'illo Blimport, but this is useless. I'll record a (bad) video of this later, but for now, here's a couple videos:

Early Dozing Sands; a VERY easy clip:

Reverse Early Dozing Sands - A very annoying and hard clip, very different from the other clips we do. However, my new favourite clip.

This clip here really makes me feel like there probably is a consistent Early Pajamaja out there... That would save like 60-70 minutes, it's insane. Without that we still have to do half of Dreamy Mushrise Park to be able to get storage and do Early Driftwood (thanks for helping us, Eldream! Could give us storage earlier but no...of course not.)

The discord is a very fun place to talk in. "The meme team is back in action!" Just wow
Edit history:
CatlyNat: 2016-08-25 04:25:53 am
Walk through walls, I discovered it while I had Storage in Wakeport. Noticed this guy can talk so I tried to talk to him. Ohhh he can reset panels... Decided to try and see what happens if he resets the panels. He teleported me in a cutscene trigger zone. Was able to walk, and got walk through walls from it. As far as I know, we can now skip these things:
Potentially Robo-Drilldigger;
Bedsmith's Dream World (Needs Spin Hover)
4 cutscenes in Somnom Woods, including skipping the revival of someone.
2 cutscenes in Driftwood Shore, and being able to skip the Mole mini-game again. (Needs Spin Hover)
We can now skip Side Drill altogether. No this is not a joke; yes I am serious. However, useless because skipping it by itself wastes time, and we can't do the second skipping part of Neo Bowser Castle. Though useful in Low%! Cheesy
Oh, and...Ball Hop skip.
We can skip finishing Driftwood Shore as well (we can even fight Pi'illodium at level 4/3. Good luck with that... Isaq tried, he deals 2 DMG to Pi'illodium and Pi'illodium deals 777 DMG to you. Hey, it's a lucky number so...yay? Pi'illodium has 1643 HP I think so...GL), however, we still have to do Bowser's Dream as we can not keep the WtW through everything in NBC. Unless we find a legit OoB in that area, there's no way we'll ever skip Bowser's Dream, so we HAVE to do Driftwood Shore to be able to finish Bowser's Dream.

Isaq also found a way to get Luigi back after getting Storage/WtW in either Mushrise Park or Wakeport. That means we can also completely skip doing Dreamy Mushrise Park and still save time. All you do is talk to the person at the far north-east corner of Wakeport, the "Tour Centre Guide". Talk to them, leave the area, go into another loading zone, boom Luigi returns, keeping Storage. And Mario keeps his WtW. Luigi doesn't though. Simple solution! Just use Spin Hover. You can walk straight Out of Bounds and keep Luigi with you. You can lose/gain height with Spin Hover as well. It's a pretty insane glitch.
Note: You NEED to be able to do the tutorial in order to get WtW. Can't do the tutorial/already done it? Well, you won't be getting that beautiful WtW.

Video by Isaq:

I would have recorded a video myself but I sort of solved the puzzle without finishing the cutscene (solved it in the middle of the cutscene), and the door didn't open and I went away. Went to Dreamy Wakeport and saved and now I can't do the WtW anymore so I had to restart file. Oh, yeah, did I mention my 3DS Charger broke? Oops.
I have way too much free time
Quote from CatlyNat:
We can now skip Side Drill altogether.

No, we can't. I think you misunderstood me in the Discord since you need Side Drill to gain/lose hight. And since we need Side Drill, we can't skip Spin Jump either because it's impossible to switch without getting Spin Jump, and I believe the game softlocks after the cutscene.
Edit history:
CatlyNat: 2017-07-07 05:30:40 am
CatlyNat: 2016-10-01 05:23:43 am
just posting so that people who wanna join the MLDT Speedrun school and become a master pupil of the game

Talk to the tour centre guide guy at the very beginning of Wakeport to get Luigi back without losing WtW.
You can now, with the help of Early Pajamaja, perform Early Somnom Woods and beat Pi'illodium at level 4 (LOL SURE AS IF ANYONE COULD DO THAT)

Giving the offer right now
if someone legit, LEGIT beats Pi'illodium at level 4 I'll give them a million dollars
[Edit: offer has been closed because there's likely a way to beat him at level 4]

So...yeah, all we need now is a Bowser's Dream skip and BOOM the game is officially truly broken cuz Driftwood skip

oh, yeah, we skip Dreamy Mushrise Park now, and never revive or even MEET (maybe) Real World Bedsmith. So...We are getting real close to sub 7 hours

By the way could someone PLEASE beat my PB? It's still WR and I don't want WR.

That was it for a MLDTSPDRN School message. We hope you become one of our pupils (if that "school" even existed)

edit -
not sure but i think I already had said the above lol
oops
Edit history:
CatlyNat: 2017-07-07 05:30:59 am
More stuff for future people!

Early Mount Pajamaja has been found, a way to get WtW in Mushrise Park, the route is finally optimized (but still needs a lot of testing), oh, and we get Dropchopper now! Aaand...Driftwood WtW! Good stuff.