Sad
page  <- 12345678910 -> <- 1 .. 7 .. 10 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
I run too much Dream Team
And btw. We can´t skip the whole Dozing Sand ( aka Dreamy Dozing Sands )  after the Hammer Moves cuz the Brigde is destoryed from the beginning if you remember.
Quote from TheMG2:
Don't say something is too hard until we understand how it works. The problem is that nobody understands how it works. Replicating the clip under run conditions would be an excellent start to understanding how it works.

Yeah. Nobody knows how this clip works,that´s the problem , BUT i try to get the clip a lot of hours everyday and i got it only once , so it is hard in my opinion. Maybe if we know how it works then it´s easy or we get a Setup Tongue ( That works )
Quote from Ownesy:
I think Catly discovered another one for Paja, but she never posted the pic. If you can do it, that would be great Smiley

Seeming as Paja Early is hard as hell, the other clip I found is useless as hell. Plus the other clip is also another hard clip.
Edit history:
Ownesy: 2015-12-05 11:52:44 am
Quote from CatlyNat:

Seeming as Paja Early is hard as hell, the other clip I found is useless as hell. Plus the other clip is also another hard clip.

Oh, crap. So yeah, we should grinding this OoB to see how it works, because this is the only have we have. But I never clipped even if I tried it for around 3 hours, this OoB is damn hard, sigh. But Isaq's idea seems great, so we got several things to test and understand.
I find many useless Glitches!
You cannot use the enemy for a double jump because he doesn't move that far.
Every enemy has an area it can move in and that area is too small, thus no double jump.
I've already tested that a long time ago.
The Double Jump was my next Idea. But how we said , the Enemie is not there at a clean file. ( i don´t tested it , but i think it´s right )
Edit history:
CatlyNat: 2015-12-06 10:58:45 am
I'll check when the enemy appears this night. If he appears after Dreamy Mt. Pajamaja, we are ***ed. If he appears before Snow area, then it's a +1 for us.
Edit history:
Marvjungs: 2015-12-06 01:01:20 pm
So your Idea is , get the Bros Moves , go back and do the OoB?
Edit history:
CatlyNat: 2015-12-07 12:57:59 pm
CatlyNat: 2015-12-07 12:56:35 pm
CatlyNat: 2015-12-07 12:55:19 pm
Quote from Marvjungs:
So your Idea is , get the Bros Moves , go back and do the OoB?

I currently still don't know the boss/Bros. Attack route. I thought we skip the Paja Bros. Attacks, since they are pretty useless.

Also, I found a little cutscene skip. Though it is useless. It might be a cutscene skip, but we get extra HP instead of POW.

Basically you press X or Y when Starlow activates the scroller. I'll test this a little bit more before I keep the fact that this is useless.
I don't know if it was found before (it probably was by some people since this is literally the easiest skip so far, just press a button at a certain time...) but I still rather post it here just in case.

Sorry for breathing so hard in the video. Forgot to keep calm (I'm pretty nervous all the time...)
No that is not how I normally scroll through text. I have no idea why I scrolled through the text like that lol.
I don´t mean the Bros Attack. I mean the Bros move like Spinjump.
Edit history:
CatlyNat: 2015-12-07 01:49:09 pm
Oh. I'm stupid. That was my idea yeah, get the moves and then do the clip.

Edit: about the cutscene in the video above, I think we can save half a second by pressing L when the Scroller activates. It's not a lot, but it's something.
Quote from CatlyNat:
Oh. I'm stupid. That was my idea yeah, get the moves and then do the clip.

Edit: about the cutscene in the video above, I think we can save half a second by pressing L when the Scroller activates. It's not a lot, but it's something.

yeah. The L-Pressing Stuff: I did it in every run. I think it is possible because there is 1 Frame , where you can press a Button. So you can skip the cutscence or press L.
Apparently, the enemy will only appear after Mount Pajamaja is done. I tested this while doing a segmented all-bosses run (*** bean farming, *** bowser jr, next time i'm skipping him). So skip nor early is going to work sadly.
So we are at the 0 Point Sad
So yeah, from what it seems like, the OoB requires the enemy. Sucks ass, but good news is we know now how it works for the most part meaning we can look for more spots where it can be used which is what I did.

First off I tried to find out a way to escape from our good friend Driftwood Shores without completing Paja. Luckily the devs decided to place a single enemy in the room and I did actually manage to clip OoB... kinda.

I've yet to get Luigi OoB, but I tried for around 20 minutes. It might be possible somehow, though I'm not sure if it's of any use.

But right, how does this trick exactly work? Well from what I understand, you need a rounded wall of some kind, seems to be better if it's an invisible wall between two other walls like so:

Simply get hit by an enemy and while escaping, just hold towards the wall and as the area loads, you should be clipped inside. From there just wiggle around different spots and hope you can get Luigi with you. Sometimes you might need to do the same with Luigi to get him to clip inside too which sucks.

I did actually manage to find a useful OoB already. After we get Spin from the east side of Paja, you can skip all the rest of the first area and get Drill early saving quite a bit of time (unless there's something we absolutely need to grab). Here's a video:

I think we should come up with some sick name for this trick, maybe something like Battle Reload Clip or something... But yeah, let's mess around with this and see what we can find. I'm sure there's still a lot to be found with this game Smiley

Guess I'll go to sleep now z_z
Edit history:
CatlyNat: 2015-12-12 06:52:28 am
CatlyNat: 2015-12-12 06:48:43 am
CatlyNat: 2015-12-12 06:47:29 am
CatlyNat: 2015-12-12 06:47:28 am
CatlyNat: 2015-12-12 06:47:11 am
Quote from Pedalpowerluigi:
I did actually manage to find a useful OoB already. After we get Spin from the east side of Paja, you can skip all the rest of the first area and get Drill early saving quite a bit of time (unless there's something we absolutely need to grab). Here's a video:
[video]

I think we should come up with some sick name for this trick, maybe something like Battle Reload Clip or something... But yeah, let's mess around with this and see what we can find. I'm sure there's still a lot to be found with this game Smiley

Oh, damn. A new softlock as well :3 I'll try this out, though I don't think it'll save that much time, but it's still a time save so I'm happy with that. Though we still have to get the Large Pi'illo to the right.
Definitely going to try this out now.

Also; yesterday I finished an all bosses run (not single segment), and I also did Class 9 of X bosses because I see Bowser Jr. as an actual boss rather than a X boss. I got a time of 21h 35m which is pretty bad imo, and I'll probably do another run of this soon. Also found out you can enter a cutscene while in a cutscene in the run. Completely useless, but I"ll try to see if this has some use. Apparently the map at the bottom freezes in place, and it gets really glitchy. It only fixes when you enter the Dream World.

Reason I got a bad time is, well, I wasted a hour trying to beat Antasma X at level 33. Then I decided to continue farming Beans. I got a lot of Golden Beanies in this run too which was annoying. I finished Bowser Jr. at level 36 which is still at least somewhat good. Definitely going to beat my current time, I wasted time with Pajamaja and Bean Farming, and getting the Green Shells right before doing Antasma X and then Class 9 was a time waste, too. Maybe. Not sure. I also wasted too much time at Bowser Jr. because it was my first time I fought him T-T

Is 21h 35m bad for this? I didn't do Giant X bosses, as I don't see the X bosses as actual bosses, since we already fought him. But I do see Bowser Jr. as an actual boss since otherwise we never fight him.

Now, one more thing;
if Driftwood Shore would work with the enemy, we won't be able to do the new small Mount Pajamaja skip you found, as it may softlock.
But maybe, just maybe, the Mt. Pajamaja enemies appear if you fight enemies in other places. At least that's what I think. I didn't go to other areas trying to defeat enemies (I did try to enter the battle ring and fight a boss and see if that would work but nope) so that's one thing.
I have way too much free time
Since eveyone else have posted so much stuff the last week or two, I feel like I have to post something too.
I'll start with a video with many of the things I've found (video will work in about 20-25 minutes after I've posted this):

Also, a breif explanation of how you push enemies:
Step 1: Get into a battle with the enemy (you might need to let the enemy attack you instead of just walking into it)
Step 2: Escape from the battle
Step 3: While the enemy is blinking, stand on top of it with both mario and luigi then wait.(Try having both bros on the same half of the enemy's hitbox)
If done right, the enemy should be pushed a small distance away from you and then starts a battle with you.

Since PPL did such a great job of explaining "Battle Reload Clip" I won't try to explain it too.

Also, in the end of my video I get into the shop that you need rainbow rank to get into, but it's useless since you softlock instantly after you do it.
Edit history:
CatlyNat: 2015-12-12 10:19:03 am
CatlyNat: 2015-12-12 10:11:02 am
CatlyNat: 2015-12-12 10:10:27 am

You can skip the tutorial and cutscene using the enemy here. Damn, this is great. I may post a video if someone needs help lol.

Edit:
Never mind, walls are going to kill you. I thought I bypassed the walls when I did it but apparently not. Guess I'll look for the area at the south...
Edit history:
Isaq21: 2015-12-12 03:02:08 pm
I have way too much free time
Quote from CatlyNat:
You can skip the tutorial and cutscene using the enemy here. Damn, this is great. I may post a video if someone needs help lol.

Edit:
Never mind, walls are going to kill you. I thought I bypassed the walls when I did it but apparently not. Guess I'll look for the area at the south...

Actually, I've already gotten through that wall with enemy clipping and I had no major problems with it, you just have to get into a battle several times so you can clip with both bros. I though this one was pretty easy compared to other stuff like the one in my video in the bridge area. In that one you need to move the enemy over, clip inside, (if you want both bros you need to do the clip with luigi too) and at the same time you must keep battling the enemy without pushing it away because if you either let him move or push him too far, you need to redo everything.

Once you get used to it "Battle Reload Clip" isn't really that difficult.
Edit history:
Marvjungs: 2015-12-13 09:26:40 am
So , how i see. We can get at a lot of Places OoB cuz Enemies. I think it can be usefull. Like the Early Spin Drill.

EDIT: I noticed that the Video with Spin Drill early , that you used the Spin Drill. Can you do the thing again without the Spin Drill , that we can see if this is possible without Spin Drill? Smiley
Edit history:
CatlyNat: 2015-12-13 10:36:42 am
Quote from Marvjungs:
So , how i see. We can get at a lot of Places OoB cuz Enemies. I think it can be usefull. Like the Early Spin Drill.

EDIT: I noticed that the Video with Spin Drill early , that you used the Spin Drill. Can you do the thing again without the Spin Drill , that we can see if this is possible without Spin Drill? Smiley

I did this and got Spin Drill early. My Casual file also got ***ed after I tried to look for oobs in Pajamaja. (Saved before a softlock, can't get out of Pajamaja/Driftwood) Though, good news, there's a possible way to do Driftwood Early and leave and go to Pi'illo Castle, skipping the end of Pajamaja and the complete Dreamy Pajamaja. I'll post a video of it soon.

Either way, unless an OoB is found in Driftwood (I can't clip with mario for some reason. Got it twice, now i pushed the enemy to clip with luigi too and i can't do it suddenly.), we won't be able to do Early Spin Drill; the gate is still blocked and we have to go back. Either that, or we do Spin Drill Early, and get to the pipe right before Mamoshka. Which I'm pretty sure is slower.
Quote from Marvjungs:

The reason I used Drill was to demonstrate that if Luigi can't jump on Mario you'll know you got Mario clipped inside a wall, it's pretty handy. And yeah, like Catly said it's not required to get the OoB.
Quote from CatlyNat:
Though, good news, there's a possible way to do Driftwood Early and leave and go to Pi'illo Castle, skipping the end of Pajamaja and the complete Dreamy Pajamaja. I'll post a video of it soon.

That is really possible? Dude , Driftwood Early will save about an hour i guess? Is the Glitch easy to perform?
And btw. i got a camara Glitch at the point where you perform Spin Drill early. But it hasn´t any Advantages so it´s useless.
Quote from Marvjungs:
Quote from CatlyNat:
Though, good news, there's a possible way to do Driftwood Early and leave and go to Pi'illo Castle, skipping the end of Pajamaja and the complete Dreamy Pajamaja. I'll post a video of it soon.

That is really possible? Dude , Driftwood Early will save about an hour i guess? Is the Glitch easy to perform?
And btw. i got a camara Glitch at the point where you perform Spin Drill early. But it hasn´t any Advantages so it´s useless.

I wouldn't say an hour since we still do half of Mount Pajamaja. It's also not THAT easy. We have to push the enemy to be able to clip out of bounds at a specific spot, go to the Ball only area and push another enemy again to perform yet another Out of Bounds glitch. Then we enter the Warp Pipe which is normally only accessible after you start Ultibed, and luckily the Pipe is there. After that we go back to Mushrise Park and perform Driftwood Early. Doing this all would let us skip a portion of Pajamaja. Took me ~10-15 minutes to get both Out of Bounds glitches, though.

I think it'd save around 20-30 minutes, maybe 40 if you are really good at pushing enemies. You don't push them that far, but pushing the Virus to the OoB spot can be annoying.
The first OoB clip is in the room right before the first Snow area, the second one is in the room with the Warp Pipe. I'll post a picture of where the spot is located in a hour or two (deleted my save because I forgot to activate a cutscene which softlocks if you activate the cutscene from behind.)
CHOKES
So, from what I understand, the idea would be to do the Driftwood early we already knew, but activate another Golden Pipe before, so we can get out somehow.
I believe that, like the Driftwood one, other pipes won't activate if you use the Pajamaja one?

I guess this would make the route a lot different than we currently have. Mainly, I'm worried about no Luiginary Hammer. (I'm also sad with the fact that we can't do the Driftwood minigame skip viable anymore, but that saved just seconds IIRC =p)