Sad
<- 1234567 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Terraffirmative!
FYI the email field seems to be case sensitive.
Crawlathon WR, get down on my level.
Quote from MURPHAGATOR!:
FYI the email field seems to be case sensitive.

This is correct. Email RFC dictates that local parts of email addresses are case sensitive.

(Have I mentioned email is STUPID?)
King of the Choads
Regged up and paid in full. WE IN THERE.
Edit history:
Rudlak84: 2013-11-11 08:04:52 pm
Registered and contacted Uyama about paying 80$ when i arrive - really hyped for AGDQ and looking forward to meeting all you guys Smiley
Willing to teach you the impossible
Quote:
The password must be at least 10 characters.

Really?
Dogi the wallcrusher
Ret2Go

@heidman I just used my normal password with some extra repeating numbers
Quote from Heidrage:
Quote:

Really?

It's not 1999 anymore. Anyone with a video card can crack hashes fast enough to crack smaller passwords. Tongue

Besides, I did ya'll a favor. I could have required symbols, numbers, voiceprint identification, a scanned copy of your driver's license, and a full FBI background check.
Quote from Cool Matty:
Quote from Heidrage:
Quote:

Really?

It's not 1999 anymore. Anyone with a video card can crack hashes fast enough to crack smaller passwords. Tongue

Besides, I did ya'll a favor. I could have required symbols, numbers, voiceprint identification, a scanned copy of your driver's license, and a full FBI background check.

FBI, those are too small and without any important information. Go for NSA checks ;-)
Signed up, but have to pay onsite. AGDQ HYPE
Well, I registered but unfortunately I'll have to look into payment a little later. I've been robbed through paypal in the past so I don't have one of those accounts any more. Gonna need to figure a different way out.
I'm addicted to games
Quote from Cool Matty:
Quote from Heidrage:
Quote:

Really?

Ah but are you storing the passwords with a salted hash.
Edit history:
AmberCyprian: 2013-11-12 03:16:23 pm
Scrubbin' out, every day.
Registered and paid in full! I'm looking forward to being there!
Quote from Radix:
Ah but are you storing the passwords with a salted hash.

I'm not Adobe. Tongue

Stored using a tested bcrypt hash (bcrypt has built in salting) with several rounds. One of the best hashing algorithms available, and probably better than most sites Tongue
I'm addicted to games
Cool Matty++
Willing to teach you the impossible
I just cant think of a single site or school I have been to that had more than 8. My password of choice has symbols numbers and is case sensitive. I just have to add 2 more characters to it...
Quote from Heidrage:
I just cant think of a single site or school I have been to that had more than 8. My password of choice has symbols numbers and is case sensitive. I just have to add 2 more characters to it...

You would be surprised how many sites just don't give a crap. I've seen banks that REQUIRE only a 6 digit numeric PIN instead of a password. Which is so trivially easy to crack that they could get into the entire bank's database of accounts in a matter of hours.

8 characters used to be sufficient about 5 years ago. 9 characters you can kinda get away with now, but as PCs improve (particularly GPUs), it's better to ensure some headroom. 10 character minimum ensures safety for the long term. Honestly it's still a compromise anyway. It's MUCH better to have a long phrase (like "derp bucket house ingrate") than it is to have: "!fD4#@aA9D". I guess you could say I'm trying to encourage people to use strong passwords in general without being a dick about it Tongue
Yea, a short random set of characters is a weaker password than a sentence... which is funny since a sentence is much easier to remember, haha.
Edit history:
Jackafur: 2013-11-12 03:32:34 pm
I made an account. I got the verification email however its asking me to use an activation code to verify my email... but it never game me an activation code.

edit: never mind it let me log in ><
oreru
signed up and paid for.  get hype~
Quote from ivan:
signed up and paid for.  get hype~

so hype
Also, since everyone else is filling this thread with it: I registered and paid Tongue
Quote from Jackafur:
I made an account. I got the verification email however its asking me to use an activation code to verify my email... but it never game me an activation code.

edit: never mind it let me log in ><

The link you click in the email has the activation code in it. You probably activated it without realizing. (I confirmed your account is indeed active)
Signed up and paid!
Registered and paid, so excited. Cheesy
Registered, paid, etc. Smiley

Oh, and Mike, let me know if you need any accounting help for your new business.