List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
registered and paid, see you all soon.
Edit history:
Strongfox: 2013-12-19 09:50:10 pm
Strongfox: 2013-12-19 09:49:54 pm
Strongfox: 2013-12-19 09:49:37 pm
Just so anyone that does not know already know, the site is and will be down for a short while.

Site Maintenance in Progress

Please excuse the dust, the site is being moved and updated. The site should be available later tonight, 2AM EST [-5GMT] (12/20) at the latest.
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Yes strongfox, that's why it's listed on the site, thank you for repeating what was already said. I understand you're trying to be informative, but think a bit before posting.
Edit history:
Cool Matty: 2013-12-20 12:32:29 am
Crawlathon WR, get down on my level.
Site has officially been moved. I've cleaned up a few places as well, and there might be bugs. If you guys see anything strange let me know.

In addition, for reference, the registration page is now http://gamesdonequick.com/gdq

It's a temporary hack job, but it'll do for now.
Quits halfway
Registered and bought plane tickets and such finally. See you all there.
Edit history:
Cool Matty: 2013-12-20 01:47:16 pm
Also just want to reaffirm: the 27th cutoff date is a hard cutoff. We absolutely won't be extending online registration beyond that. I will be taking the website down that night for a ton of server and site maintenance, as well as preparations for the marathon itself. Don't be waiting until the last minute!
Hi I registered. I don't know if I'm supposed to post that here or not but I am.
Quote from m1_michael:
Hi I registered. I don't know if I'm supposed to post that here or not but I am.

No you don't need to. This thread would be much, much longer if everyone did. Tongue
I guessing everyone who has registered and then posting here is only doing so to add hype Cheesy
Registered and paid!
Edit history:
forever: 2013-12-22 09:33:01 pm
hi
I've forgotten my password, can I reset it?
Only Offense Will Survive
Registered, paid. Everything is set. Hype.
Quote from forever:
I've forgotten my password, can I reset it?

PM me with your registered email address and display name. I have someone else I need to reset today as well.
Are there any official documents for AGDQ?  Like promotional flyers I could print out, etc?  I have the confirmation of my registration, which is good, but I'd like as much AGDQ literature as possible to make my international voyage as easy as can be.
I have a question. I have watched the last 3 marathons but was interested in coming to this one to spectate. Do i have to register in advance even though I live locally? If no, is there a charge at the venue to get in? It's only a 2-3 hour drive for me so I wouldn't be staying overnight at all.
Quote from Alventenie:
I have a question. I have watched the last 3 marathons but was interested in coming to this one to spectate. Do i have to register in advance even though I live locally? If no, is there a charge at the venue to get in? It's only a 2-3 hour drive for me so I wouldn't be staying overnight at all.

http://gamesdonequick.com/member/faq

This will answer your questions and more.
I registered just now. But it says the deadline is the 21st in the FAQ, but my payment went through. So am I all set?
Quote from thataintfalco:
I registered just now. But it says the deadline is the 21st in the FAQ, but my payment went through. So am I all set?

Yes, sorry, we extended it to the 27th after we got clearance from the hotel.
Just an update:

The site will be taken down and the cutoff will occur tomorrow at approximately 10AM EST. Don't wait to the last minute!
Just a guy
Oh gee golly gosh. Do you know how many we have registered so far?
My feelings on The Demon Rush
386 paid and 423 registered total, drcoolguy.
Just a guy
I'm not sure whether to think that's a lot or a little but damn it sure sounds impressive!
Fucking Weeaboo
Quote from DrCoolGuy:
I'm not sure whether to think that's a lot or a little but damn it sure sounds impressive!

That's absolutely MONSTROUS. The early AGDQs didn't even break 100. We're at the levels now of small anime conventions.
Is PJ
423?  Holy shit!  :O
Haters gonna hate
Jesus Christ.