Sad
<- 1234567 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
For Fun! For GLORY!!
I know that. But its a possibility now so I thought I'd ask. I'll know within a week so if you don't get anything, I'm still going.
The Dork Knight himself.
Wow that signup was 100x easier than last year's, major thanks to Uyama/Matty for this Smiley
Crawlathon WR, get down on my level.
Quote from honorableJay:
Wow that signup was 100x easier than last year's, major thanks to Uyama/Matty for this Smiley

It gets better. The system will remember everything except the final form for the next marathon, so you won't have to fill it out again (unless something changes).
Reg'd and paid.
Not a walrus
Slipped my mind to actually do this, but it should be taken care of now.
Fighting like a Warrior
I am so Hype for my first Marathon, already paid. See you there guys
Just registered and paid, was easy to follow. Nice work on the site.
Glad my fanboy lvls aren't THIS high
Oh hey, it would seem that apparently I'm registered and fully paid to go.  This should be an interesting experience; looking foward to it.
I heart SDA
Registered! Great work on the site, Coolmatty~
Are there enough letters here to tel
dunzo.

well coderd
Regged and paid.
B+Left, Left, Up+B, ★
Registration & payment complete.
just( •_•)>⌐■-■ ..... (⌐■_■)wing it
im gonna register and pay around the 18th or so.  just so ya know.
Just a guy
Don't know if this was mentioned somewhere or if its pretty obvious, but do we need ID or something to get in? Or will you auto-magically know who registered/is this the honour code?
Quote from DrCoolGuy:
Don't know if this was mentioned somewhere or if its pretty obvious, but do we need ID or something to get in? Or will you auto-magically know who registered/is this the honour code?

I'm pretty sure there is going to be a sheet and whoever is at the check-in/registration on site table will ask for your name and then you give it to them and then they see if it is on the sheet and then mark you off. But i could be wrong.
Crawlathon WR, get down on my level.
Honestly we haven't really talked about it. I'll ask Mike tomorrow, but if we had to, we could just ask for email address or something that you registered by.
sinister1
so pro u don't even know
In.
Just registered, won't be able to pay until January. Emailed Uyama this fact.
Formerly known as Skullboy
Registered and paid. Wasn't sure if I'd be able to go until earlier today.
The Great Farming Empire
Just paid. AGDQ2014 HYPE!
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Since the Crowne Plaza extended room reservations, we decided to extend the room reservation deadline until the 27th. I don't think this will make much difference for most people, but I just wanted to give people a heads up.
I'm addicted to games
Just fyi Mike - I emailed the address you gave earlier but never got a response.
My feelings on The Demon Rush
About  Crowne Plaza reservation? That's funny, Maroofa usually responds pretty quickly, and I saw your name on the latest pick up list. I'm going to the Crowne tomorrow so I'll ask them about it then.
just( •_•)>⌐■-■ ..... (⌐■_■)wing it
Registered and paid for agdq14.  see ya there.  cant believe it's nearly 2 weeks from now
registered and paid. can't wait to see you all! Smiley