--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
I have paid
Personal text
Me, paid, yes
I completed my registration. See you all there.
All set!

I <3 Uyama LLC
Willing to teach you the impossible
Done
waifus are laifu
The dictator has my money now Tongue
INTJ
Completed, thank you for your work, cool matty & mike ^^
Registered and paid~
Just to make sure , I'm planning on coming for the whole marathon but I'm not planning on staying at the crowne-- is that alright?
Crawlathon WR, get down on my level.
Yep, we don't care where you stay, we just want to be aware of how many are actually using the rooms we're reserving and such. You'll be expected to pay the same multi-day fee of course.
Great, thanks!
aka theenglishman
I registered!  Can't wait to see everyone again Cheesy
Edit history:
Kirua: 2013-11-17 04:58:13 pm
Kirua: 2013-11-17 04:50:09 pm
Hello, did I do something wrong? I received 3 confirmation emails and the balance on Games Done Quick says $150 :x I clicked only once but afterwards I tried clicking on a link to send me back and it looked like a loop or something..

Edit: now it says 300 whereas i'm doing nothing on the website. I knew Mike was a nigerian scammer all along..

Edit2: i have had the website closed for the past minutes and i keep receiving confirmation emails. help~
Kirua paid my registration fee. Thanks
Emails keep coming so I probably paid for every attendee at this point. You're welcome.
Signed up.  Also, this is my first post on this site.  Y'all better be awesome to hang out with!
Voice
Just signed up and paid, see you all there!
Quote from Kirua:
Emails keep coming so I probably paid for every attendee at this point. You're welcome.

Just confirming publicly that your particular issue is fixed. PayPal and UTF8 do not get along at all, apparently.
Yep everything is good, thanks again Cool Matty!
Edit history:
Cool Matty: 2013-11-18 08:33:45 pm
Cool Matty: 2013-11-18 08:33:35 pm
Since this has officially come up now:

I just wanted to throw out a word of caution. Providing a fake name, or otherwise falsifying information on your profile is NOT OK. We need your legal name for our waiver, without which you cannot attend our marathons. We keep this information very private (only internal staff for the marathons can access it), but it is required. We offer the Display Name as a way of keeping your true name private, as it is how the site, and its members/admins will interact with you. If we catch any falsified information, we reserve the right to reject your registration. We may also insist on a form of ID to confirm your information if you have falsified information in the past. We don't do this for everyone, but we will do it for those who aren't following the instructions.

Sorry we have to be so serious about this, but it's a legal matter and we could be held liable if we don't make best efforts to handle this.
Signed up and dollars sent.
Balls jerky
I registered and paid. I'll have to sit Quinn down next time she's here and make her sign the waiver doodle / pay since I can't sign up for her. That'll take care of the both of us.
That's a pity.
I forgot my password like a moron. What should I do?
Quote from Therio:
I forgot my password like a moron. What should I do?

Remember it. Tongue

Send me a PM here and I can manually reset it for you. I'm still finishing up some other important functionality like that.