Sad
<- 1234567 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Balls jerky
Sent Quinn the link and she said she registered so that takes care of Balls party of 2. Wink At least I think it does.
Edit history:
WingedKitsune: 2013-11-23 10:25:42 am
WingedKitsune: 2013-11-23 09:31:30 am
WingedKitsune: 2013-11-23 09:30:47 am
WingedKitsune: 2013-11-22 11:27:56 pm
WingedKitsune: 2013-11-22 11:18:53 pm
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
I just recently started running the Xenomorph Campaign in the more recent Aliens vs. Predator game, and I'm going to be working at it.  I thought about asking if maybe I could do it for AGDQ but I'm sure that's all full up by now.  And to be honest, I don't know if I'd be ready to run this for AGDQ.

Now, the reason I ask, is that I have do it remotely from my home, because I have other obligations that keep me here, and a job isn't one of them.  I help my mother take care of my permanently disabled older Sister, who is both severe brain damage and cerebral palsy.  She is total care, and my mother needs my help to change her diapers every couple of hours.  She can't take care of my sister by herself anymore, and as a result I can never physically attend a marathon event to run a game.

I've watched all of the marathons over the years, and I always feel so guilty that I can never afford to donate anything.  So my question is, if I can get good enough at this game by the time SGDQ comes around, could I possibly do a run from home?  I understand I'm going out on a wire here, and know it may not be possible, but it doesn't hurt to ask.
Just registered, see you guys in January~
Whenever a marathon comes to the West Coast I will definitely attend.
Reg'd and paid :3!
Edit history:
Trekhaak: 2013-11-28 06:49:40 am
Everybody's favorite monster
Done. I paid via an other email account then the one i signed up with. Hope it wont be a problem.
Can someone help? The confirmation email isn't being sent to my email address, and it WAS typed correctly (including case sensitive letters). Do only certain email providers work? Can I register the same name/password combo again with a different email?
Edit history:
Cool Matty: 2013-11-29 12:04:42 am
Crawlathon WR, get down on my level.
znernicus:

I can delete your existing user account and allow you to register with a new one. That said, I would check your email provider's spam filter. There's no limitation on providers on our end, but email is innately finicky. We've successfully sent emails to GMail, Yahoo, AOL, Windows Live/Outlook/hotmail, Comcast, several colleges, etc.

PM me with the email address you registered with if you're unable to find your confirmation email. You should have received it from "noreply@gamesdonequick.com".

Trekhaak: Yep, doesn't matter what account is used. You should see a $0 balance in the member area.
Registered, looking forward to it! Smiley
Haters gonna hate
I'm official. Just signed up.
Is PJ
Quote from Mecha Richter:

Same here.  Commence clenching.
Pudding%
Quote from PJ:

Also paid. Double that clenching.
<(^_^)>
Quote from Dragondarch:
Quote from PJ:

Also paid. Double that clenching.

Also paid. Triple that clenching.
           never a frown
Confirming registration and payment.
Insane Killer Robot
I did my registration and payment last night. Cheesy
Edit history:
BlueGlass: 2013-12-03 02:23:24 pm
Yep yep yep!
Just signed up.  Sorry about going silent for so long.  Unfortunately, I won't be able to stay past the 12th either, since I have classes starting the next day =(

Now to see about finding roommates...
For Fun! For GLORY!!
^And let the hype begin. Tongue
Registration done. All my things paid for. One more month ~
meh
Registration done and paid. This is going to be awesome.
Speedrunner
I think the same happend for me, havent gotten an activation email. Remove so I can try again <3
Edit history:
Cool Matty: 2013-12-05 01:35:06 pm
Quote from dxtr:
I think the same happend for me, havent gotten an activation email. Remove so I can try again <3

Send me a PM with your email address. And please check your spam filter.

Edit: Looks like dxtr actually got his email after all. Tongue
Speedrunner
ALRIGHT.

Got my flight ticket, esta approval, agdq payment, passport, my life. Check.
Registered and paid oh baby
For Fun! For GLORY!!
So who do I PM for a refund, as sadly I might not be able to make it... :\
Quote from Radman:
So who do I PM for a refund, as sadly I might not be able to make it... :\

Ideally, PM both mikwuyma and me. Try not to ask for a refund until you're 100% sure though, it's a manual process.