Smiley
Sad
page  <- 12345678910111213 <- 1 ... 13
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
i think it's fucked up that you treat dugongue like this. it's like you've never been ironically threatened death over the internet before - like me and a few others with presjpolk. but you don't ban presjpolk from attending when it's the same shit.
like 100 ppl, so i understand the ban, he's like mentally ill/unstable i think
Haters gonna hate
@ dugongue: A simple "you're still banned" will suffice here, so, you're still banned.

That's all that's needed, and that goes for everybody.
Exoray
Alright let's not start throwing around speculations about people in here, definitely not the place.
People are right that this would probably have been best settled through pm's so let's have this topic back on discussing games mkay?
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Here's some actual games talk. Checkers can't make it to AGDQ so I have to cut MM3. However, to make up for the time loss, I decided to add DKC3 back onto the list. For anyone wondering about the schedule. I didn't have time to work on it since I was at Chicagothon last week, but I will finish by next week, I promise.
Haters gonna hate
Checkers nooooooo! Cry
Personal text
I'm very sad Sad
That damn gemini man always wins.......
sinister1
so pro u don't even know
Checkers Sad Sad Sad
Edit history:
PJ: 2013-10-12 12:20:02 pm
Is PJ
Checkers  Cry Cry Cry
Takahashi Meijin
I'll run Wonderful 101 if you can spare 4:30!
Heavy Metal Powered
Quote from quinntendopower:
I'll run Wonderful 101 if you can spare 4:30!

I'm afraid game signups ended on the 25th of August: https://forum.speeddemosarchive.com/post/agdq_2014_games_topic__deadline_is_august_25_at_11pm_edt.html
Takahashi Meijin
Shame!

I'll keep at it, and try to get in SGDQ!
I would like to withdraw from playing Sonic 3 & Knuckles. As I've already played this game at AGDQ in the past, I feel like the experience won't be worth the hour to me, and will be worth a lot more to other people, and feel like it would be disrespectful to keep its place. Sorry for not realising this sooner.

I still intend to play Heart Gold
Fucking Weeaboo

DAMN YOU WERSTER. Watching the TAS is not enough for me.
Quote from wersterlobe:
I would like to withdraw from playing Sonic 3 & Knuckles. As I've already played this game at AGDQ in the past, I feel like the experience won't be worth the hour to me, and will be worth a lot more to other people, and feel like it would be disrespectful to keep its place. Sorry for not realising this sooner.

Does this leave any sonic games in the marathon? (Since Sonic 2 is out).  That would be a first.
Quote from garik16:
Quote from wersterlobe:

Does this leave any sonic games in the marathon? (Since Sonic 2 is out).  That would be a first.

Sonic CD and Sonic R.
I actually went over a bit when I added DKC3, especially since I had to add time for a warpless incentive (don't use the barrels in the first two worlds), and I had to add time to  a couple of other games (like sotn and borderlands) just to be safe.

If another 45 minutes to an hour drops, then I'll definitely take something from the cuts list and put it on the schedule, but right now I'm not going to add anything.
Obscure games ftw
If you need to save time, you can drop 5 minutes from my estimate for Double Spoiler.  Even accounting for 15 minutes of setup, I'm not going to top 45 minutes in run as I got a 43:39 that felt pretty bad.
I'm fine for time now, but I dropped 5 minutes from double spoiler anyway. I want to account for setup time when it comes to PC games, but 20 minutes is too much.
Edit history:
CMiller: 2013-11-27 06:38:39 pm
HALO 2.

I don't think there's any need to worry about this, provided it is not played on Legendary. Halo 2 has tons of tricks like sword flying, and levels that have areas that can be bypassed really easily. They all LOOK cool.

I think Monopoli will do fine based on what I've seen of him.

Don't write Halo off, I just cave under pressure when playing Halo games. If only I could just do MGS 2 over and over…
Claimh Happy
Who_gaq, I'm assuming those videos are your way of saying that you'd like to run Mortal Kombat 3 at AGDQ. If that is the case, I'm afraid game submissions are no longer being taken for AGDQ2014. The next official SDA marathon will be SGDQ2014 in June. Game submissions will open for that event some time after AGDQ2014 ends (I'm not sure exactly when, only that SOME of the standard marathon threads will be up before February. I can't guarantee that includes game submissions), and if you are able to attend then I encourage you to offer MK3 for that event, as well.
Edit history:
PJ: 2013-12-24 07:57:56 pm
Is PJ
I'm 90% sure that's just Mike Girard doing what he does best: being irrelevant.