--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
Yakumo: 2011-09-14 12:30:26 am
Yakumo: 2011-09-14 12:29:17 am
Yakumo: 2011-09-14 12:28:39 am
Noticed there was one perler I'd made and forgotten to put in a picture for.  Bowser from SMB3.  The picture in the album is actually from my first attempt which was already given away, but the new one is the same sprite with a couple errors fixed.

Also tried to make Sonic but I'm not totally thrilled with the way it came out.  One of them, the lightest blue seems a bit too light and the colors for the hands are a bit too dark and make it hard to tell what they are.  The other one, you can't really see in the picture but where the lightest blue is in the other, this one the blue has a bit of a green tint to it and it just doesn't look right to me.  I'll probably send them both along anyway, you guys can decide if they look good enough to use or whatever, maybe you're less picky than I am.

Edit: Also added Little Mac for Punch Out.  All the pictures are going into the same album so you can use the same link to see them.  I'll try to see if I can borrow a better camera in the next few days to get better pictures, maybe throw something in so you can see what size they are.
My feelings on The Demon Rush
dballin: It's Lunar Silver Star story, and it's a Japanese Saturn game.
I have a copy of Deus Ex Human Revolution for PC i could donate (code for Steam)
Sea of Green
First post updated.

Valiuse: That would be cool, but it's up to you and Lenophis. Having the gold hologram Majora's Mask would certainly make that awesome prize even better. Smiley And if you do have the bonus disc to FFVII International, that would be a good add-on for the FFVII prize bundle too.
Im all for giving away my Majora's Mask and FFVII International.  Unfortunately, I think the bonus disc for FFVII may have been lost through years of storage/moving.
That would definitely save me some money. Cheesy
Sea of Green
Valiuse: do you still have all three discs for the main game? If so I'll add it to the prizes list, and note that it's just missing the bonus disc.

Also, added Majora's Mask to Leno's bundle. Smiley Thank you!
I do have the main 3 discs.  Though I want to test them before I put it up just in case.  They probably need to be cleaned/resurfaced but thats cheap.  Also, im debating on doing a few perlers myself to add to this.  Just not sure what yet.  Might do something big though like MM/MMX Boss select portraits (which will end up being about 1' x 1').  If I decide on doing that I may do a vote on bosses to do.
Edit history:
Mercury.Com: 2011-09-14 05:59:30 pm
Sea of Green
Okay, sounds great. Just let me know what specific perlers you plan on making (I'm going to put in the first post that you're doing boss portraits) and if the discs work after you test them. Smiley
Slight issue with the DX HR game donation, the code expires a few weeks sooner then the website stated (January 1st) so, if you guys still think tis a good donation incentive for that game block what I could do is pick up a hard copy (for console of choice, albeit PC, Xbox, or PS3) instead.
Houser, if you're really willing to do that (which is awesome of you), then I would wait until someone wins the prize, and then we can contact the winner afterward for what version he wants.

Also, I contacted Tom, the metalwork guy, and he said progress on the Zelda sword was going along nicely, but he didn't want to post until he was 100% sure it's done.

He also said this:

Quote:
And WTF is Super Meat Boy? If it has anything to do with meat then maybe I can give away one of my meat tenderizers as a prize. I just made another batch of them. I think you saw those pics.

I think it's a good idea. Cheesy
Oops I attached the wrong picture to the last post. Here's the Meat Tenderizer.

Attachment:
Sea of Green
Hahaha, the meat tenderizer is so awesome. First post updated. Grin
Is PJ
Hahaha.  What a great prize.  Although...shipping that makes me cringe.
Not a walrus
That's why part of the attendance budget is specifically for prize shipping this year.
Edit history:
Houser: 2011-09-15 08:14:59 pm
Quote from mikwuyma:
Houser, if you're really willing to do that (which is awesome of you), then I would wait until someone wins the prize, and then we can contact the winner afterward for what version he wants.

That was my plan, since im SURE theres a gamestop there somewhere so I could literally go out after the winner has been chosen and pick it up.
Haters gonna hate
Dude what an awesome prize! And you can advertise it by saying it's good for beating your meat.
Kirby 4 life
maybe a Protoman helmet should be made
Dude, Mike you're giving away so many games! Earthbound and Lunar mmmmmmm.

Also Vorpal Edge, are you aware that you're giving away 300+ dollars worth of sonic comics?

Dag Yo, I'm gonna donate more for this one!
Edit history:
Valiuse: 2011-09-17 03:56:46 pm
So I found my Japanese PS1 and lo and behold, the 4th disc (Perfect Guide disc) to FFVII International was in it.  So I have a working FFVII International (I tested all the discs as best I could.  I seriously have no intention of trying to play through FFVII in japanese.) to give away for the marathon.  ^^

Also, looking through things I have a few MM/MMX manga's from my time in japan that I could add to the comics being given away.
Fish. Blub blub.
I'm always up for more joke MS Paint prizes.
Edit history:
Quartz: 2011-09-17 05:23:52 pm
a.k.a. Taillow
Oh man so many prizes.  A shame I can't offer up much.

I do have something I can give away, though.  That silly sonic hat they gave away for Sonic Colors as a preorder.  I got it during that one Sonic Generations early-play event back in early June, but I'm never gonna wear it anyhow.
Picture I stole off Google as an example: http://www.capsulecomputers.com.au/wp-content/uploads/sonic-hat-01.jpg

It may not be as cool as a MercuryZelda hat but it's something, right?

Oh, and Metal Blade colors for the Mega Man hat because IT'S ALWAYS METAL BLADE-- hm, how much does metal blade get used in the speedrun?  What's the most used weapon in these speedruns anyhow?
Haters gonna hate
oh dude, I just remembered this badass Metal Gear Solid wall scroll I saw in a store not far from here. If it's still there when I go next weekend, I'll pick it up.
Is PJ
Quote from Quartz:
Oh, and Metal Blade colors for the Mega Man hat because IT'S ALWAYS METAL BLADE-- hm, how much does metal blade get used in the speedrun?  What's the most used weapon in these speedruns anyhow?

Item-1
Sup, guys. I'm a new member here on the forum but a long time viewer of your runs and streams. I was wondering if I perhaps could contribute to the prizes by making some drawings. Here's a link to my deviantart page http://tsubouchi.deviantart.com/ .. Let me know if you need me. ^^