Smiley
Sad
page  <- 12345678910111213 -> <- 1 .. 7 .. 13 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Um... I have a deck of Sailor Moon playing cards that I bought back at Otakon 2000.

I guess that makes them vintage?

Only used once or twice for klondike solitaire.

All 54 cards (including 2 jokers) present, backs have a holo-graphy pic of Sailor Moon with some typical anime wings.

Absolutely no wear on the cards, since they came in a clear, air tight box made of hard plastic.  They still have their "new car(d)" smell.

Puns started early this year, kids.
sda loyalist
oh hey I found a picture of that Quake rune I mentioned before:
WOW.
Shit Lag, thats whack!
Is PJ
I finally was able to find the duplicate carts I had at home, so I put the following great games up for the grabage bag:

Actraiser
Breath of Fire
Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts
Haters gonna hate
Update time!

I got a new iron, so I did a bunch more perlers. This iron kicks ass! It irons everything so quickly.

Anyway here's a batch of new perlers I made. The holy water is old, but I never posted a picture of it yet. Mr. T makes a comeback! And the Simon is a new one because Houser won the other one I had during my marathon.

Here's the characters and the games they will be prizes for.

Bub and Bob - Bubble Bobble
Chocobo, Mog (from FF6) and Black Mage - Final Fantasy 7
Holy Water and Simon Belmont -- Castlevania block (I think the entire block?)
Mr. T Guy - Earthbound
Contra Guy Badass Pose - Contra 3 (maybe entire Contra block?)

Attachment:
Sea of Green
Okay, looks like I'll make the Metal Blade hat.

Samthe3rd - Thanks for the offer, but since we're not really having a Sailor Moon / magical girl game getting played, I say you should save those for some other time.

Lag - Shame we don't have one for this marathon. That rune is badass.

PJ - nice! Adding some more good games to our grab bag. Smiley

Mecha - Dude, you are amazing.

First post updated. Smiley
Edit history:
mikwuyma: 2011-11-16 03:29:04 pm
mikwuyma: 2011-11-16 03:12:31 pm
My feelings on The Demon Rush
I just realized I could add some PS2 games to the grab bag.

Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance
Devil May Cry 3 (I'll have to see if I have the box for this, and this isn't special edition)
Rez (this is an import game, no idea if it's a collector's item)
Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution

I am also considering adding Odin's Sphere because what little I played I really didn't like, but I feel like I should retry it sometime before offering it.

There's probably more, but I'll have to look more closely.

EDIT: I can also add a Genesis copy of Earthworm Jim because Zenic sent me a boxed copy last year that I didn't use because it wasn't as nice as Breakdown's.

Double EDIT: Apparently I am also offering Double Dragon because I somehow have two carts. I think I have PJ's multiplying cart syndrome.
Edit history:
ZenicReverie: 2011-11-16 03:29:05 pm
Waiting hurts my soul...
I'll list more later, but I'm probably going to throw in a few more games that I haven't played enough to really warrant keeping any longer. For sure, Galaxy 5000 and Tiny Toon Adventures, both for NES. I'll go through my backloggery soon to see if there's anything else I'd be willing to drop in there.

I also am planning on getting one more perler done, probably Death from SotN if I can find appropriate colors.
Update from me.  I unfortunately wont be able to make it to the marathon.  I still intend on sending my list of prizes to Mike, but I am going to have to cut the perlers out due to cost.  Also, I'm adding a Japanese PS1 to the FFVII international to ensure the winner can play the game. XD
Haters gonna hate
Mega Man X2 Speed Burner is done!

I'm glad I decided to go with this one. Originally, it was going to have the X-buster color, but Tiki thought it would be a better idea to have the color of when he uses the Speed Burner. There's only a couple frames that you see this color, but this is how it looks. Needless to say, this perler is hot!

Attachment:
Fucking Weeaboo
Quote from Mecha Richter:
Needless to say, this perler is hot!

Who do you think you are, UltraJMan?  Tongue

Just kidding.  Looks great. Smiley
Edit history:
mikwuyma: 2011-11-18 11:06:51 pm
Wow Mecha, that perler is awesome.

BTW, I'm changing the ff7 part 1 prize to ffvii international + japanese ps1 and switching that big psx/saturn rpg package to part 2.

I'm also debating offering my copy of ff tactics (black label) for that package.
Waiting hurts my soul...
looks awesome Mecha
Edit history:
reflect: 2011-11-19 01:52:50 pm
I can donate a strategy guide for X-men vs Street Fighter (PSX), an FFVIII mini walkthrough book that came with the game, and the booklet that came with Zelda LTTP (couple edges are folded in permanently because it was stored like that for years). Pic attached

Who can I send them to?

Attachment:
sinister1
so pro u don't even know
Damn Mecha Richter, you already won this thread, now you are just rubbing in how much more awesome your prizes are Wink
Haters gonna hate
haha, thanks, but I'm not done yet. I still have a few more planned.
Haters gonna hate
FF7 Buster Sword is finished! I'm not digging the colors too much (I only had two shades of grey, so I had to work with what I had).

Credit goes to Gigas for the sprite design. He custom designed some awesome sprites of Cloud and the Buster Sword and gave me permission to use the design to make the perler. Props to him!

Attachment:
from red to blue
Mecha, that's amazing.
Haters gonna hate
One more before I go to bed. This one is for the Metal Slug block.

Attachment:
train kept rollin
Sweet
Edit history:
Mercury.Com: 2011-11-21 05:18:41 am
Mercury.Com: 2011-11-21 05:15:59 am
Mercury.Com: 2011-11-21 05:08:38 am
Sea of Green
Reflect - Thanks for the offer of the X-Men vs. Street Fighter book, but since there aren't any fighting games being played this marathon, I would hold onto that for now. I'm not sure about the FFVIII strategy guide, either, but I'll ask Mike and see what he thinks. [EDIT: I talked with Mike and we agreed that we won't be using that for this marathon.] I added your Zelda LttP booklet as a prize, though. Thank you!

Also, if you haven't already, contact mikwuyma - he's who you need to send stuff to. Smiley

Trekhaak - I removed the Viva Piñata playing cards, because I can't think of a game that they'd really go with. Thank you for offering them, though.

Everything else has been added/removed/changed on the first post as requested. Smiley
$15 per rant/allegory

Saw these today. Does anyone reckon they could make one?
I'm adding the following to the list:

Mega Man Anniversary Collection (PS2 and Xbox/360)
Mega Man X Collection (PS2)
Metal Slug Anthology (PS2)

Probably more, even.
I don't know how big you want the garbage bag to be, but I've got a copy of Bill Laimbeer's Combat Basketball that's just screaming garbage.
Flicky, those are awesome, but I'm not sure anyone here knows how to make one of those.

neskamikaze: I'm not sure, but I know we need some good games for the bag. I want to say no to that game.

About Odin Sphere, I'm going to offer it as a prize. I kinda like the game, but it has way too much frustrating bullshit for me to put up with, and if I want to beat it someday, I'll just buy the game again. Also, I'll offer my copy of FF tactics to the RPG lot, because I don't think I'll ever finish it since I don't like the game very much.