Smiley
Sad
page  <- 12345678910111213 -> <- 1 .. 8 .. 13 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Haha ok, how about Phantasy Star Online Eps. 1 & 2 as well as Star Fox Adventures? I have no intentions of ever playing them
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Those sound like pretty good additions to the grab bag.
Balls jerky
so is this the spot where i dump games i dont want?
With the current steam sale and the expected christmas steam sale, should we be picking up a coupld of digital copies of some games for giveaway purposes while they are so cheap?
That's not a bad idea llcooldave.
Edit history:
Mercury.Com: 2011-11-26 10:29:34 am
Sea of Green
First post updated.

neskamikaze - is Phantasy Star Online the GameCube version?

Also, just added a SoTN strategy guide, courtesy of Emptyeye! Smiley
Waiting hurts my soul...
Are we keeping the games in the grabage bag below a certain rating? I was thinking about tossing in MadWorld, but it's rated M, and probably shouldn't be given to any kids.
Waiting hurts my soul...
Quote from Flicky:
<<image removed>>

Saw these today. Does anyone reckon they could make one?

Any chance you took a shot of the back? I might know someone who could do this.
We gave out Bayonetta last year as a prize. Most of our donors are 18+.
$15 per rant/allegory
Quote from ZenicReverie:
Quote from Flicky:
<<image removed>>

That's the concept art for the doll and that's all I can get but it seems like it should be enough. If you can get someone to make one, let me know because I want one myself!
Waiting hurts my soul...
Was it only this one doll, or the one next to it as well?
Haters gonna hate
Alucard is done.

http://sacredskullkid.deviantart.com/art/Castlevania-SotN-Alucard-271086549
$15 per rant/allegory
Quote from Flicky:
Quote from ZenicReverie:
Quote from Flicky:
<<image removed>>

That's the concept art for the doll and that's all I can get but it seems like it should be enough. If you can get someone to make one, let me know because I want one myself!

The other one is Little Zero. It's from the game but like, no one knows who it is. I don't think I could find a picture of the back.
Fucking Weeaboo

No watermelon Food Run Alucard? Tongue

Kidding.  Looks great. Smiley
Haters gonna hate
Quote from Sir VG:
No watermelon Food Run Alucard? Tongue

Kidding.  Looks great. Smiley

Thanks. That was my original plan, but it wasn't looking good when I actually started working on it, so I scrapped the idea.

Got a couple more for you guys. I made two different Yoshis because I love these expressions and Trihex's awesome 24(36) hour marathon inspired me to make them.

Yoshi - http://sacredskullkid.deviantart.com/art/Yoshi-s-Island-Yoshi-271116432

Yoshi 2 - http://sacredskullkid.deviantart.com/art/Yoshi-s-Island-Yoshi-2-271338287

Castlevania AoS: Julius - http://sacredskullkid.deviantart.com/art/Castlevania-Aria-of-Sorrow-Julius-Belmont-271350649
Edit history:
mikwuyma: 2011-11-30 10:20:02 pm
We have a skyrim steam code thanks to mocliamtoh. I guess I'll put it in the schedule for the pc block on sunday-monday.
hello, world!
I'll add a Half-Life complete collection that I'll gift to someone on steam for my half-life run. I'll just need them to add me to their friends list once they won
Where can we send our donated items to? I need to send mine ASAP.. lots going on in personal life.
Exoray
PM mikwuyma and he'll send you his address.
Sea of Green
First post updated... and one hat done! http://ravel.me/MercuryZelda/vshh
Everybody's favorite monster
good stuff lizzi!
Talk to the Hand
I don't know what a Raz is (For that matter, I barely know what a Psychonauts is), but nice hat regardless! Smiley
Edit history:
Ultimortal: 2011-12-07 12:40:33 pm
Ultimortal: 2011-12-07 12:38:56 pm
I figure the people watching the Iji run at 3 AM would be those already interested in it, so if it's ok I'd like to add a symbolic prize for the highest donor during the Iji run:

The highest donor gets their name written in a secret room in Hyper Princess Pitch along with a 32*32 pixeled sprite representation of themselves (either they provide it, or I make a likeness from a photo or other unrelated picture). It'll be accompanied by the text: "My name is [name]. I'm in this secret room for donating $x to the Prevent Cancer Foundation during the 2012 Speed Demos Archive marathon. Respect." (The exact text is subject to change.)

What do you think? I know it seems like marketing for my own games, but they're freeware so I've nothing to gain (monetarily) from it. :p
That sounds pretty awesome, glad to know one developer is paying attention to AGDQ. Smiley
Sea of Green
Ultimortal, that would be amazing! Updating the first post now. Smiley