Sad
page  <- 1234567891011 -> <- 1 .. 6 .. 11 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Yes ma'am! :3 Two days after Easter this year, but pretend you didn't read that Kappa
Depending on the Easter holidays I assume you're in the 20-something? 22nd? 23rd? Tongue

We'll need to do a party at EGGS Grin Celebratory chocolate birthday eggs Tongue
Chocolate? *___* I'm down for that one :3
http://www.twitch.tv/lildingus
Its my 30th on April 4th, lets make this one hel of an event!
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ gibe gems
Glad to see an update on this post! Cheesy
Well done for making this event sound so appealing to the people at the venue - I hope your meeting goes well!
If you need any help with any of this, from administration to just general support, feel free to hit me up. I'm easily contactable on both Twitch and Twitter.
Yeah that's the one Kitty. The next one is in Coventry at the Ricoh arena.

All I know is that the hosts always try to get the Easter weekend for there Spring LAN. If you are thinking of other dates in April I don't see it being a massive issue Smiley
This needs to happen.
I might be able to run there i guess but this sounds like an amazing idea!

Smiley
What would you be running?
@_neilo
A UK marathon would be awesome, I would love to come/participate/help in any way! Cheesy
I can totally attend this ^_^ Portsmouth is only 50 miles from me so its very convenient for travel Cheesy I will most defintley try to run and help with things
is anyone keeping a list of who would be attending at what they would be running?
Quote from ioi LeGeND ioi:
is anyone keeping a list of who would be attending at what they would be running?

I think that's yet to be made, Yukitty said she'd whip something up for us to fill in so just wait for now.
I have a Google Doc I'm currently making which at the moment has information such as the venue, location, desired dates and local amenties. I'm in the process of making a map. I have made a grid for a list of people and games. I shall go through this thread sometime today and note down those who have already stated what they would like to do. If people haven't said so already then please let me know what games you wish you run and what platform and time etc. Do this either on here or in PM Smiley
@_neilo
My tentative list would include:

Cosmic Spacehead (45 mins) on Genesis
Rolo To The Rescue any% (20 mins) on Genesis
Fantastic Dizzy (1 hour 30 mins) on Genesis
Burnout 2 (3 hours) on GC [not sure if marathon friendly]
You can never run enough games
Obviously it's a long time until the event so I'll split my submissions. Also the time estimates I give include what I would estimate as good setup time as well as the run

Games I run currently:
Super Mario Galaxy (Any%) (3h10) on PAL Wii
Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Any%) (3h40) on PAL Wii
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Any%) (4h) on PAL Wii
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger (Any%) (1h20) on PAL GCN (I play on Wii though)

Games / Categories I am looking to run and might be by the time the event comes around, so I won't include estimates for now, but nothing is set obviously :
Secret of Mana on PAL Wii VC (Any% or 1P2C Any%)
Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc (Any% or All Teensies)
Donkey Konga: Jungle Beat (Any%)
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Any%)
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles (Any% 1P or Any% 4P Co-op)
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (100%)
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger (100%)

Yeah I know it's a lot, but basically the second list can be ignored since its so long before the event anything could happen.
Are we talking 2015 still? Because I'm down for coming but that far off is crazy to plan for :>
Okay so I have added Ongnissim, alxtop and MLSTRM to the list. Since it's a year away these are just notes nothing concrete and definitely not a schedule or any sort. It's just to get an idea of how many people would come, who the runners might be and what games to expect. If anyone's circumstances change or you decide to not run a game you mention then just let me know via here or PM Smiley

I have had a look through the thread and although many have expressed their interest in the event whether in general or to attend/run there isn't anyone else other than the 3 people already on the Google Doc who have said their games. Whether you know you can attend or not, if you're interested then feel free to 'submit' a game or show interest. Any questions just ask Smiley

Quote:
Are we talking 2015 still? Because I'm down for coming but that far off is crazy to plan for :>

Yes it will definitely happen in 2015 unless a miracle happens between now and April which allows me to hold the event this Easter Tongue
:D
I'll make sure I can be there!
You better be there eTholon! I'll fly to Sweden and drag you if I have to! <3
Edit history:
Alko: 2014-02-10 04:12:27 pm
Alko: 2014-02-10 04:11:59 pm
Alko: 2014-02-10 04:11:10 pm
If I'm going to 'submit' games at this point, it'll just be the list of games I'm speedrunning generally. 2015 is too far away to say much. Open spoiler if you're rea~lly interested xD
SFC Goof Troop (1p ~35 mins; co-op ~25 mins);
SNES Asterix and Obelix (~45 mins)
PSX Persona 1 (still need to figure out proper estimate)
PSX FFIX (~10 hrs)
DOS Crystal Caves (still need to figure out proper estimate; initial planning stages)
Possibly PC Duo Princess (need to take a proper look at this game. Scheduled to be done before summer. I don't trust my scheduling :þ)
Haha awesome! I so hope to see you there Alko, even better if you run stuff Cheesy You gotta do Asterix and Obelix! It's funny as hell XD

What platform and categories are your games by the way? Smiley
2015? Easter? Sure, I'll throw my name in the hat of potential people to run games.
If my name's not on there already I could do either Half-Life (about 1hr, give or take), or Penumbra: Black Plague (25-30 mins), I have other stuff like Morrowind and Superhot (Both under 5 mins) but I don't know what I'd want to run if I was to attend.
What would you like to run footbigmike? Smiley

I have added all those games to the list Mooo. Could you tell me what platforms they are on? I could assume it's PC but since some are available on other platforms I thought I'd ask Tongue
All of them are on PC. c: