Smiley
Sad
<- 12345678 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
all right Speedathon has returned I played Luigi's Mansion last year and Id like to be part of this again I submitted Luigi's Mansion PAL Any% and Wario World Any% 22nd is the best for me since im usually off best is about 10AM and because 21st is my birthday i'll be glad to be part of this again
Edit history:
nanachan09: 2014-08-06 03:07:42 pm
nanachan09: 2014-08-06 11:57:15 am
nanachan09: 2014-08-06 11:57:14 am
crap!!  i thought i was forgetting something!!!  i didn't ask when people would be available/ when they wanted to do their runs....  I guess, everyone who filled out the forms should jsut pm me, and i can modify the form

just got it updated hopefully D:
Dapper as fuck.
I PM'd you on twitch, then realized I probably should give myself more time on Saturday for practice.. So I'll hold off until you add that field to the form Smiley

Edit:  Looks like you already did.  Awesome Smiley
Submitted Shantae for either category. \o/
Quote from nanachan09:
crap!!  i thought i was forgetting something!!!  i didn't ask when people would be available/ when they wanted to do their runs....  I guess, everyone who filled out the forms should jsut pm me, and i can modify the form

just got it updated hopefully D:

Im good whenever to run as long as i get notice Cheesy
Ignore the submission I made for the event. I won't be able to make the event, due to personal stuff I gotta take care of that week
Edit history:
Dangerless: 2014-08-06 08:11:49 pm
Excellent!
Submitted. Hope I'll be able to attend for this speedathon like last year. Smiley

EDIT: Just noticed smash submitted my game, I wonder if accepted he'd let me do it.
Submitted, looking forward to an excellent marathon again this year.
Another thing!  If you guys could help spread this around, that would be awesome.  I'm honestly not entirely too sure of where to advertise, since I wasn't in charge of that last year, and I'm not super tight-knit with the speed-running community.  But thank you to everyone who's submitted games so far!  You guys rock!
Hey if Dangerless is gonna be in this again let him do Wario World Any% in my stead cause he way better than me lol
Signed up for a buncha stuff.
Question, can you reuse the fourm to submit more games? Also I would be avlible on weekends in the afternonn EST but if you want me to be on a weekday, do it after 4.
Just submitted a game, and I swear it'll go better than my Yellow run last year! (Hopefully, I gave a very generous estimate for the run.)
Peterafro, yea you can resubmit the form ^_^

Also.  I really need people to help out with re streaming.  Some things have come up and I'm not going to be able to give the marathon my full attention when it's running.  I will however plan the shit out of it Smiley .  But if I can't get any help with re streaming the marathon probably isn't going to happen Sad

I do have good news though!  I would like to officially announce the charity were going to be donating to!  It's called special effect! 
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Teach  Me  How  To  Mank 
Awesome, submitted my run! Smiley
I'd like to help with re-streaming but as I live with parents and family basically, there's not many ideal times for me to help re-stream due to internet usage on other devices aswell as potential interruptions, especially from my little brother. That's another reason why my time slot for the run is kinda limited. Tongue
I can restream
Signed up for a couple of things.
Edit history:
qubit: 2014-08-13 02:41:35 pm
aka theenglishman
I signed up too!
I must simply laugh.
signed up and offered restream help(couple o days ago)
signed for some games, ha.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) rolmander ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Signed up, but I can't restream because I'll be on a LAN party Cheesy
Bomb...... Bomber...... Bombest
I love how all things fall on weekends. And with my job, I don't get them off. BibleThump. Monday could be a day for me, But that depends on the times, and is this all done VIA one channel?
I just submitted/offered for Super Metroid.

I'm super hyped that this is for Special Effect!  Looks like a really awesome charity!
I submitted three runs. Should be cool! Looking forward to it.
Quote from bluebomber285:
I love how all things fall on weekends. And with my job, I don't get them off. BibleThump. Monday could be a day for me, But that depends on the times, and is this all done VIA one channel?

Well I have 5 dummy accounts set up for people to stream directly to, but the restreaming will occur on the main channel (twitch.tv/speedathon)

I'm going to try to get a skype group or something set up so I can talk to all the restreamers, and I really appreciate you guys volunteering.  I just got a job, and I can't really do anything with restreaming on Friday and Monday :/